Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Sonic Gossip
Reload this Page SY Camden Roundhouse TICKET SWAP
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 08.08.2007, 06:16 AM   #1
cashflagg750
empty page

cashflagg750 has a couple of kiss-ass net friends
Hello,

Long shot I know but does anyone have standing tickets for the show on Thursday 30th August which they'd like to swap for Friday 31st August?

I have 5 tickets I'd like to swap in total and can only do a swap if I get 5 takers.

Thanks
Scot
cashflagg750 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.08.2007, 06:18 AM   #2
sonicl
invito al cielo

sonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's asses
You'll be lucky! The whole world and his mother seems to be trying to offload tickets for the Friday night! It's looking increasingly like there will be more people on the stage than in the audience.
sonicl is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.08.2007, 06:24 AM   #3
cashflagg750
empty page

Has the whole world and their mother found out, like me, that The Hold Steady are playing on the same night?

I want my cake and I want to eat it too.
Old 08.08.2007, 06:31 AM   #4
sonicl
invito al cielo

sonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's asses
Don't be too hasty then - The Hold Steady are playing London on the 30th, not the 31st. They're in Nottingham on 31st. (Or are you planning to see them in Nottingham?)

You may yet be able to have two large slabs of that cake and eat them both.
sonicl is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.08.2007, 06:41 AM   #5
cashflagg750
empty page

Yes I'm from Nottingham so it's more convienient for me to see them on the Friday, although I am owed a day in lieu and there may be some floor space to crash on .... hmmm thanks for the heads up, I'll recheck my options

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth