Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page 2c-b
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 08.13.2009, 01:28 PM   #41
stu666
Super Moderator

stu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by atsonicpark
Yeah, everything you said = same here.

Another awesome trip was in the middle of winter, I did dex and smoked weed and I set up 4 HUGE ass speakers that a friend had all around me, at 4 different corners, and I layed down on the floor and stared up at these huge speakers which were positioned perfectly around a window. Beyond the window was the shadow of a tree which kept hitting the window because of the hard snow. I listened to Sunn's "Black1" full blast and it was just fucking earth shattering. It was so fucking loud you could probably hear it reverberate through the woods. I started getting kind of paranoid because I was afraid the cops were going to come because it was so loud. THis is a 3 story house, you could go downstairs and hear it almost perfectly, that's how loud it was. Jesus. It was earth shakingly loud!

But the amps turned into these fucking evil ass druids. I had a little red night light on right underneath the window, and somehow the lights gave the druids red eyes and they kept getting larger and larger while the tree violently smacked the window with snow, and it looked like the limb turned into a giant fucking hand and was throwing snowballs at me. All these 4 amps fucking loomed over me and I thought they were trying to take me into the ground. Dunno if anyone is familiar with the game ICO but there are shadow people in it which will take the princess into the ground, it was like that. All of a sudden, the fucking night light turned into a dancing Satan head!

But yeah I saw all these weird ass Egyptian symbols and my trip buddy turned into a living shadow.

Cool trip!

i also see faces off people that as far as i'm aware of i've never met but it's so real, it probably has something to do with things i'd subconciously seen on tv or something unless it was a past life or future?

http://tapewormstu.blogspot.co.uk/

stu666 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth