Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page Fuck all these Cannabis Dispensaries in California!!
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 01.04.2011, 01:39 PM   #1
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Fuck em all!!

While I fully support Prop 215 and SB 420 which establishes legal avenues for those with physician's support to grow, possess and consume cannabis for medicinal use, for a variety of positive uses including replacing dangerous pharmaceutical anti-depressants, BUT

this cannabis club movement in LA is out of fucking control! its not even what we wanted! We said legalize it and I will advertise it! This is not legalization. When we were youngsters we thought the Amsterdam model was good, its not, it is fashionable, it is silly.

Cannabis is still illegal in California. The best change to the law is the recent changes by former Gov. Arnold which decreased small possession to a small infraction, no criminal record, smaller fines, its a win-win compared to many other states which put you in jail for 6 months with $2000 in fines and a misdimeanor criminal record..
BUT this is a facade, a farce, a theatrical performance!

Why waste your time getting this card? It doesn't allow you to be able to skip drug tests for employment or keep your job if you get fired over a cannabis related misunderstanding. It doesn't even necessarily get the cops off your back, it remains up to their own discretion how to arrest or deal with cannabis stops, and in all honestly, that is exactly how it has ALWAYS been the past years.. I don't have a card, and the last 20 times I was stopped and harassed by the 5-oh-my'z they gave me back my herbs, so what is the point of even getting this card? To inflate a corrupt industry of low-life doctors who are essentially doing the same thing as writing fraudulent Vicodin prescriptions for addicts? To support these mafiaso cannabis dispensaries that are just exploiting the market swooping on an already successful and established pirate market full of good, honest, people who grow and distribute cannabis?
Fuck that, we want legalization, this is still breaking the law. So if I and all my friends get a card, we are STILL breaking the law as we manipulate a technicality. That is not what we asked for either in Prop 215 (which was always intended for the tens of thousands legitimately ill Californians who pursue Cannabis as medicine) and its not the legalization we asked for. It is a farce, to get all us smokers to forget all about legalization, so that they can keep their manipulative system of sales and distribution which is continued to be controlled by the Cartels, the Mafias, the street gangs, and more potently the CIA and crooked law enforcement!

Legalization takes the power away from these assholes.. The Pirate market is run in large part by hippies, Rastafari community, and other kinds of holistic providers, this is the way to combat the system and take the power back from the CIA and the cartels, but this Prop 215 cannabis club movement is the opposite, it takes the power back from the underground and places it back in the hands of the devil.
If you're in California, boycott these dispensaries, support your local grower/supplier, fuck the CIA!

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.04.2011, 02:58 PM   #2
gast30
invito al cielo

gast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's asses
it's is the best way for medication for chronic pain, astma ...
yust go to the pharmacy and get a bag

no more vote for this law or that law
it's softdrugs
gast30 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.04.2011, 05:11 PM   #3
tesla69
Banned

tesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's asses
pricewise, is there a difference between your local seller and the "authorized" dispenceries? What interests me about the dispenseries is the edibles - if I still used THC that would be the best way to go...
tesla69 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.04.2011, 05:23 PM   #4
gast30
invito al cielo

gast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's asses
telsa you'r start to ask too many questions!
are you sure you're not an undercover secret agent?
Old 01.04.2011, 05:32 PM   #5
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by gast30
it's is the best way for medication for chronic pain, astma ...
yust go to the pharmacy and get a bag

no more vote for this law or that law
it's softdrugs

for sincerely medicinal use by sincerely ill and unconnected people who further would like to grow it themselves in their garage yes, Prop 215 is great. For medicinal use these dispensaries are bullshit! They did not bring down the price, they do not provide safe access (these places get robbed and raided quite often) they do not even necessarily provide consistently better or even comparable quality, and they are hardly medicinal in atmosphere, they are what they are, weed stores for weed people, not exactly pharmacies for sick people.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tesla69
pricewise, is there a difference between your local seller and the "authorized" dispenceries? What interests me about the dispenseries is the edibles - if I still used THC that would be the best way to go...

for me, local sellers are cheaper, better quality and also a more mom and pop kind of feel, but I am well-connected

Old 01.05.2011, 06:25 AM   #6
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

EVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's asses
hahaha......it's funny to hear about that quality. WHile here in Chi, we do get "medicinal" stuff every once and a while "from Cali"...and every raves on how awesome it is....but honestly....I've had a hefty ammount that was better or can at least match the quality of shit I've had from hrer.
EVOLghost is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.05.2011, 09:16 AM   #7
tesla69
Banned

tesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
telsa you'r start to ask too many questions!
are you sure you're not an undercover secret agent?

naw, if I was a narc I'd be PM'ing you guys saying shit like "Oh man, can you help a fellow SY fan out"

You know they make you snitch up and down now - you don't just snitch out your supplier but they want to know who you sell to as well.

I think the best part of "signing up for the card" was noted on Weeds, this whole registering with the State. The whole issue of if the State should be involved in your medical needs - such as tracking your usage - is a different discussion.
Old 01.05.2011, 02:22 PM   #8
gast30
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by tesla69
naw, if I was a narc I'd be PM'ing you guys saying shit like "Oh man, can you help a fellow SY fan out"

You know they make you snitch up and down now - you don't just snitch out your supplier but they want to know who you sell to as well.

I think the best part of "signing up for the card" was noted on Weeds, this whole registering with the State. The whole issue of if the State should be involved in your medical needs - such as tracking your usage - is a different discussion.
i believe you
you know i was joking on the paranoia
i do find you have a sharp mind

don't now what for mess it's all out there
i think 'a 2 dollar tip' comes from the us
think it are junks who sell info to cops or i don't now what
and get 2 dollar for a next hit

now in the netherlands the cropgrowers who supply the coffeeshops
have now trouble with other growers or criminals
and they try to ruin eachothers bussiness

not so free your mind would you think
on the otherhand
hard drugs makes people crazy
and if you give them guns
then you have a sort of situation that is now going on in mexico's drugswar

i don't support guns and/or harddrugs
voilence comes out and people get hurt, killed or terrorised

joy and peace are on another planet

to use softdrugs and condem voilence and guns is the good way
you still stay loyal to the message of peace and love

for the rest i woudn't now what to say
i understand that people are tired of these conversations
and are like yeah, we understand that

the message is more to younger people and looks on drug use and ugly side- roades they also need to see to not end up there
Old 01.06.2011, 11:36 AM   #9
tesla69
Banned

this is just evil

http://www.antifascistencyclopedia.c...rompt-protests
Old 01.06.2011, 09:59 PM   #10
gast30
invito al cielo

arrest people who smoke pot
i have my questions with that

don't they have nothing better to do
like investigate money from politicians and banks
investigations on corruption and fraude
why does the police don't do that 24hours

why do you think the bankcrisis happend?
no control on banks
no control on tax money

a crises that could be avoided

don't know, arresting people that smoke cannabis
the same as arresting people who drink beer
Old 01.07.2011, 03:42 PM   #11
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

Quote:

hard drugs makes people crazy

i don't support guns and/or harddrugs
voilence comes out and people get hurt, killed or terrorised

this is the first and only thing you have ever said here out of 501 posts that makes a' likk a' sense! Jah, Ras Tafari Selassie-i!!

Old 01.07.2011, 04:52 PM   #12
static-harmony
invito al cielo

static-harmony kicks all y'all's assesstatic-harmony kicks all y'all's assesstatic-harmony kicks all y'all's assesstatic-harmony kicks all y'all's assesstatic-harmony kicks all y'all's assesstatic-harmony kicks all y'all's assesstatic-harmony kicks all y'all's assesstatic-harmony kicks all y'all's assesstatic-harmony kicks all y'all's assesstatic-harmony kicks all y'all's assesstatic-harmony kicks all y'all's asses
Why get a card when that goes on your record.

static-harmony is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth