Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonic Sounds
Reload this Page _slavo_'s Casa Cadi Minuto set last night
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 03.19.2015, 06:09 PM   #1
greenlight
invito al cielo

greenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's asses
still buzzing, so cut long story short. great set! nice setup!

_slavo_ made a big progress since I saw him live last time. he moved into much more rhythmic ambient / drone waters rather then pure loose ambient electronica. nice build ups too. you could see people getting into it big time (moving to the music), which was cool to see. nice ideas put into sound. hard to describe.

greenlight is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.20.2015, 03:06 AM   #2
_slavo_
invito al cielo

_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses
haha thanks man. yes, it was a good show.

it's great that you live in the same city as I do now, so we can go for a beer and see shows from time to time.

you're the boy

that can enjoy
invisibility
_slavo_ is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.23.2015, 05:48 AM   #3
greenlight
invito al cielo

greenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by _slavo_
so we can go for a beer and see shows from time to time.

hopefully jam as well sometime.

P. S. I am sorry for my typo!!! is there a way how to edit a thread starter text to CASI CADA MINUTO ??

Old 05.08.2015, 09:32 AM   #4
greenlight
invito al cielo

yet another great set by Casi Cada Minuto and this time great venue as well....great evening.

Old 05.08.2015, 10:25 AM   #5
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
Man Slavo, I gotta tell you a story.

Last week my wife and I (and dogs) were on vacation in Colorado, enjoying the impressive natural splendor and the recreational herb liberty afforded nowhere else in the world. We hit the dispensary and purchased what was called a "hybrid pre-roll", basically, they take all the shake and small buds left over when they finish selling the large glass jars worth of bud, and mix it all together, all the sativas, all the indicas, and all the hybrids. Three piles basically. They then roll joints (about a grams worth) and sell them for $10-$13. We bought one.
That night we headed to one of only 3 pot "member" clubs/speakeasies in Colorado, and hung out. It was a little sketchy (the second one we went to was much more like a proper bar-style place and much more fun), but we lit up that hybrid joint.

Jesus fuck did we get stoned. It had been several years since I got that lit, and it was quite nice.

On the way to our hotel (the place closed at midnight) everything on the Sirius XM grated on our ears, so I pulled over, hooked my phone up to the stereo, and hit shuffle on all my Casi Cada Minuto MP3's (gotten LEGALLY I may add, after purchasing your sweet sweet vinyl).

The initial sounds began and we drove on for about 5 minutes before my wife turned to me and asked, "what is this? It is awesome."
I told her it was your music, which she had heard before at home, and it was so FUCKING AWESOME that we drove around for a full 40 minutes just so we could space out listening to Casi Cada Minuto and gazing at the beautiful Pike's Peak and the mountains.....

It was PERFECT man.

I wold love to be at one of your performances!
Old 05.09.2015, 05:06 AM   #6
greenlight
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Instigator
Man Slavo, I gotta tell you a story.

Last week my wife and I (and dogs) were on vacation in Colorado, enjoying the impressive natural splendor and the recreational herb liberty afforded nowhere else in the world. We hit the dispensary and purchased what was called a "hybrid pre-roll", basically, they take all the shake and small buds left over when they finish selling the large glass jars worth of bud, and mix it all together, all the sativas, all the indicas, and all the hybrids. Three piles basically. They then roll joints (about a grams worth) and sell them for $10-$13. We bought one.
That night we headed to one of only 3 pot "member" clubs/speakeasies in Colorado, and hung out. It was a little sketchy (the second one we went to was much more like a proper bar-style place and much more fun), but we lit up that hybrid joint.

Jesus fuck did we get stoned. It had been several years since I got that lit, and it was quite nice.

On the way to our hotel (the place closed at midnight) everything on the Sirius XM grated on our ears, so I pulled over, hooked my phone up to the stereo, and hit shuffle on all my Casi Cada Minuto MP3's (gotten LEGALLY I may add, after purchasing your sweet sweet vinyl).

The initial sounds began and we drove on for about 5 minutes before my wife turned to me and asked, "what is this? It is awesome."
I told her it was your music, which she had heard before at home, and it was so FUCKING AWESOME that we drove around for a full 40 minutes just so we could space out listening to Casi Cada Minuto and gazing at the beautiful Pike's Peak and the mountains.....

It was PERFECT man.

I wold love to be at one of your performances!

hey Rob! we definitely have to meet sometime !

Old 05.09.2015, 09:14 AM   #7
_slavo_
invito al cielo

_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses
Haha...you're too kind, Rob thanks fir nice words and thanks to greenlight for hanging out with me in Bratislava city nightlife

you're the boy

that can enjoy
invisibility
_slavo_ is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth