Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonic Sounds
Reload this Page Is it just me or a lot of 'noise' being made is just infantile?
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 04.20.2007, 06:35 AM   #81
sarramkrop

The reason why anyone bothers even quoting and replying to this moron is beyond me.

By the way, i don't hate noise music or young people, the opposite is true. I had something to say intially but now i can't be arsed to give an answer. And, besides, life will still go on if i don't.
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.20.2007, 07:44 AM   #82
demonrail666
invito al cielo

demonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's asses
Noise is at its most infantile when used solely to get a response. In that sense it's similar to a child crying in order to gain attention from adults.

At its most mature, it isn't thought of as noise at all.
demonrail666 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.20.2007, 07:55 AM   #83
sonicl
invito al cielo

sonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's asses
I read an excellent interview with Prurient recently, where he talked about the noise aesthetic in such a way that it actually made some sense to me. I would quote from it, but the magazine it was in is in the post to Nicfit.
sonicl is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.20.2007, 04:19 PM   #84
The Black Wizards
empty page

The Black Wizards kicks all y'all's assesThe Black Wizards kicks all y'all's assesThe Black Wizards kicks all y'all's assesThe Black Wizards kicks all y'all's assesThe Black Wizards kicks all y'all's assesThe Black Wizards kicks all y'all's assesThe Black Wizards kicks all y'all's assesThe Black Wizards kicks all y'all's assesThe Black Wizards kicks all y'all's assesThe Black Wizards kicks all y'all's assesThe Black Wizards kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by sonicl
I read an excellent interview with Prurient recently, where he talked about the noise aesthetic in such a way that it actually made some sense to me. I would quote from it, but the magazine it was in is in the post to Nicfit.

if you are talking about rock-a-rolla i have that issue in my bathroom. the new prurient CD "Pleasure Ground" on LOAD is great, by the way.
The Black Wizards is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.20.2007, 05:26 PM   #85
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
friends: i promised not to fight with this fool again, but i have been released from that obligation by the person i made this promise to, due to the dire state of this thread and the shit that goes on in it. i hope i don't embarrass the rest of you but this fool thinks he owns the board or something.

--

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blatherskite
Forgive me for saying this, but stupid is contagious and I think you just might have it. It's not like I'm talking about nuclear physics back there... nor am I talking about abstract concepts. In fact, what I stated was a cliff's notes version of my thoughts and the statement about it being a loaded term is a cliff's notes of THAT.

If my banter nauseates you, then please go read a romantic novel or something. Don't waste time giving my thoughts a thought.

why should diesel go? we love him. you go instead. go!

Quote:
I would tend to say the same for most people on this board except replace slightly pretentious with really really pretentious. I think I'd have something to say about you, but I think I can just wait for you to hang yourself with your own words. Good luck, n00b, and step cautiously.

ha ha ha haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

"step cautiously" hahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaa

the hilarity....

you really need to look at yourself in the mirror.

Quote:
Serrakompf, you are a cunt.

i think you meant to say "you got me, and i'm all out of rational responses"

--

blathers, you're one of the most bizarre people here because you start as a more or less friendly dude & suddenly & without warning you start lashing out like a hysterical man. you seem to know a bit or two about music, etc, but i believe your social antennae are completely out of tune. you can't tell friend from foe, joke from insult, and you strangle yourself with your own tongue in a fireball of unfocused rage.

are you the new khchris?

--

blathers, please wish me death too-- those pronouncements do nothing but display the contents of the dark caverns of your own mind.

--

n00b
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.21.2007, 02:17 AM   #86
Pookie
invito al cielo

Pookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
!@#$^#-WHATEVER, I wish death upon you. I really do. I wish I could read through your inane bullshit post and look at it from an abstract perspective to find some sort of truth. Alas! I don't think like Andy Warhol.

Anyways, in case you didn't get it, I don't wish death on you at all. What makes you think I wish death on anyone here? Was it the suggestion about suicide? Come on, that was just a little abuse for what was visited upon me. I was just returning a favor.

If you'd like to say something about something I actually did, then I'd be happy to admit that (by the way, yes, I should be a little less limber on the "stepping lightly", I got a kick out of saying it, though), but I never told Diesel to leave or anything. I just think that he could spend some time reading a romantic novel. What? Is that asking him to leave? Surely, you've painted me wrong!

And me calling Serrakompf a cunt proves what argument of hers exactly? I was saying it in retaliation to the her post just prior to that. I'm going to go wolf down some pizza and watch Predator. (And I remember giving you a clear warning before I'd go off on you and your bullshit. You can't hold a magnifying glass to me without getting burned, hotshot. The rest were collateral damage.)

At the risk of repeating what's already been said, here and in different threads in the past, it's way too easy to insult each other on here, and way harder if you're face to face with somebody.

Blatherskite, you have a brain and you have a lot to offer to this board. There are enough people who post on here who I believe genuinely have neither. And don't tell me you don't care because you wouldn't be on here as often as you are if you didn't.

I've had my share of bickering and often I couldn't even remember how it started (that's usually the case, as it is in 'real life').

But now's the time to stop if you want to.
Pookie is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.21.2007, 03:53 AM   #87
Toilet & Bowels
invito al cielo

Toilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pookie
At the risk of repeating what's already been said, here and in different threads in the past, it's way too easy to insult each other on here, and way harder if you're face to face with somebody.

Blatherskite, you have a brain and you have a lot to offer to this board. There are enough people who post on here who I believe genuinely have neither. And don't tell me you don't care because you wouldn't be on here as often as you are if you didn't.

I've had my share of bickering and often I couldn't even remember how it started (that's usually the case, as it is in 'real life').

But now's the time to stop if you want to.

you're far too reasonable to be posting on the internet
Toilet & Bowels is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.21.2007, 04:24 AM   #88
Pookie
invito al cielo

Pookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toilet & Bowels
you're far too reasonable to be posting on the internet

Fuck off (see what I did there?)
Old 04.21.2007, 06:16 AM   #89
Glice
invito al cielo

Glice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Serrakompf, you are a cunt.

He's a racist as well. He doesn't like Welsh people. What a racist.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Savage Clone
Last time I was in Chicago I spent an hour in a Nazi submarine with a banjo player.
Glice is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.21.2007, 06:36 AM   #90
sarramkrop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glice
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.21.2007, 07:00 AM   #91
Pookie
invito al cielo

Quote:

It's only a short swim to Wales for you, isn't it? Give it a go and let us know how long it takes.
Old 04.21.2007, 07:05 AM   #92
Glice
invito al cielo

Glice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by sarramkrop

(no(see what I did there?))

Quote:
Last time I was in Chicago I spent an hour in a Nazi submarine with a banjo player.
Old 04.21.2007, 07:05 AM   #93
Glice
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pookie
It's only a short swim to Wales for you, isn't it? Give it a go and let us know how long it takes.

Cunt off (see what I did there?)

Quote:
Old 04.21.2007, 07:06 AM   #94
Glice
invito al cielo

Quote:
(see what I did there?)

(I used the word cunt with the word off to suggest that you should cunt off)

Quote:
Old 04.21.2007, 07:07 AM   #95
sarramkrop

He's only doing all this quoting and replying because HE HAS racist genes. Yes, racist genes. See what i did there? Cunt.
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.21.2007, 07:09 AM   #96
Glice
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarramkrop
He's only doing all this quoting and replying because HE HAS racist genes. Yes, racist genes. See what i did there? Cunt.

It's racey jeans, like what ethnics wear. You wouldn't know about my ethnic clothes, being as you're an ACTUAL racist. Capitals proves that you're a racist. (see what I did there?)

Quote:
Old 04.21.2007, 07:12 AM   #97
sarramkrop

I was going to write racist before cunt but you stopped me on my tracks. Which bit comes first? The cunt bit or the racist bit? Both? Help me do something worth a mention.
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.21.2007, 07:15 AM   #98
Glice
invito al cielo

You're so racist my computer has gone a little bit whiter. I bet you even have a scooter, racist.

Quote:
Old 04.21.2007, 07:18 AM   #99
sarramkrop

Your computer has gone whiter because of your face being reflected on the screen. It's sunny and light outside, light= racist because it isn't darker, therefore the whole area where you live must be filled with racism. Racist now comes first, the cunt bit after.
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.21.2007, 07:20 AM   #100
Glice
invito al cielo

Whatever. You're only using words - which were invented by white people - to try and confuse me because all racists use words, and you're using words so you must be a racist. FACT. Racist.

Quote:

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth