Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page Is Trump really a serious contender for the Republican nomination?
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 10.17.2017, 04:47 PM   #3341
tesla69
invito al cielo

tesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by evollove
..when I go to investigate further I bump into wild conspiracy theories or sometimes just really shoddy journalism. Then I give up. It's frustrating actually.

Absolutely I agree with you. But its not going to be easy, right? Its fucking dangerous. like murdering Daphne Caruana Galizia in Malta with a car bomb yesterday dangerous! And even when the information is available, no one pays attention to it e.g., the material exposing the vaccine system corruption at the CDC has been available for years but no one will touch it. Julian Assange has been in under diplomatic siege for years now - but wikileaks is rich on btc thanks to being forced out of the financial system, even if I won't touch btc I do love the irony!

Wikileaks and the cashless society - I gotta post on the cashless thread about this...
tesla69 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old Yesterday, 11:42 AM   #3342
tesla69
invito al cielo

tesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's asses
real leadership!
WASHINGTON — President Trump has decided to release a final batch of thousands of classified government documents related to the 1963 assassination of President John F. Kennedy, Mr. Trump announced in a tweet on Saturday morning.
“Subject to the receipt of further information, I will be allowing, as President, the long blocked and classified JFK FILES to be opened,” Mr. Trump said on Twitter.
tesla69 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old Yesterday, 12:39 PM   #3343
h8kurdt
invito al cielo

h8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by tesla69
real leadership!
WASHINGTON — President Trump has decided to release a final batch of thousands of classified government documents related to the 1963 assassination of President John F. Kennedy, Mr. Trump announced in a tweet on Saturday morning.
“Subject to the receipt of further information, I will be allowing, as President, the long blocked and classified JFK FILES to be opened,” Mr. Trump said on Twitter.

You do realise that there'll be no new information, right? And any chance of their being will be redacted or blacked out.

And how is it real leadership? He's literally having to do nothing as it was already set to be released anyway.

Down with this sort of thing.
h8kurdt is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old Yesterday, 01:08 PM   #3344
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by h8kurdt
You do realise that there'll be no new information, right? And any chance of their being will be redacted or blacked out.

And how is it real leadership? He's literally having to do nothing as it was already set to be released anyway.
there’s a sucker born every minute and a good carnival barker knows it
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
118158165166167 168
-->

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth