Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page Is Trump really a serious contender for the Republican nomination?
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 01.05.2021, 10:04 AM   #9121
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by h8kurdt
Ftfy

hahahahahah!
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.05.2021, 11:48 AM   #9122
tesla69
Banned

tesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Ftfy

Remember that clip where she was desperately trying to fit in with the leaders having a discussion. Least she tried.

You didn't like the Brussels Pedoclique comment? Marc Dutroux is still kept alive by the Europeans for some reason.
tesla69 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.05.2021, 11:58 AM   #9123
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
ah, the paranoid mind at work

a belgian rapist in solitary confinement somehow becomes a justification for queen ivanka

sad! (but hilarious)
Old 01.05.2021, 06:19 PM   #9124
choc e-Claire
expwy. to yr skull

choc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asses
Genuine question: how many of the people who voted for Trump two months ago have accepted the election results (i.e. that he lost)? I wonder what they'll be up to for the next four years.
Making myself up as I go along. Check out my music-themed blog, 79:57.
choc e-Claire is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.05.2021, 07:03 PM   #9125
The Soup Nazi
invito al cielo

The Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by choc e-Claire
Genuine question: how many of the people who voted for Trump two months ago have accepted the election results (i.e. that he lost)? I wonder what they'll be up to for the next four years.

Basically, at least 80% of those who voted Dotard believe the election was stolen, and somewhere in the region of two thirds to three quarters of all Republicans claim to believe the same.

GADJI BERI BIMBA GLANDRIDI LAULI LONNI CADORI GADJAM A BIM BERI GLASSALA GLANDRIDI E GLASSALA TUFFM I ZIMBRA

The Soup Nazi is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.05.2021, 10:25 PM   #9126
tw2113
expwy. to yr skull

tw2113 kicks all y'all's assestw2113 kicks all y'all's assestw2113 kicks all y'all's assestw2113 kicks all y'all's assestw2113 kicks all y'all's assestw2113 kicks all y'all's assestw2113 kicks all y'all's assestw2113 kicks all y'all's assestw2113 kicks all y'all's assestw2113 kicks all y'all's assestw2113 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by choc e-Claire

1460 straight days of telling everyone they still think the election was stolen.
Old 01.05.2021, 10:33 PM   #9127
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

arnold sez: dump trump

https://www.economist.com/by-invitat...ust-stop-trump
Old 01.05.2021, 11:46 PM   #9128
The Soup Nazi
invito al cielo

The Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!

He can go back to 1984, forget about Sarah Connor and whack Drumpf instead!

GADJI BERI BIMBA GLANDRIDI LAULI LONNI CADORI GADJAM A BIM BERI GLASSALA GLANDRIDI E GLASSALA TUFFM I ZIMBRA

The Soup Nazi is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.06.2021, 12:54 AM   #9129
Bytor Peltor
Banned

Bytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's asses
From May 18, 2018 to November 10, 2020, my perspective has remained the same:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bytor Peltor
Not once in the past two and a half years have I wavered in my belief about then President Barack Obama’s involvement by misusing and abusing the highest office in the land for personal and political gain. His actions were traitorous and treasonous and I hope it won’t be long before he is forced to testify. Someone needs to be held responsible for wasting over $30 MILLION of our tax dollars for a fake and useless Mueller Report.

If the Democrats who were in charge then would go to such lengths to have the 2016 election overturned, what makes you think they wouldn’t perpetrate election fraud in 2020 to try and regain control again???

Quote:

For those who care to listen, this 50 minutes of audio explains how on the wee early morning of Traitor Obama’s final hours in office, $900 MILLION in cash was sent from America with $400 MILLION going to Italy to pay for voter fraud in the 2020 Election.

Again, for those willing to listen, a BIG BIG BOMBSHELL of info regarding how the votes were electronically manipulated using......(listen while you may!)
Bytor Peltor is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.06.2021, 03:32 AM   #9130
_tunic_
invito al cielo

_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses
Everybody has to wear a mask, except if you're friends with the President? Lawmaker Wants Mar-A-Lago Shut Down For Maskless NYE Party
Quote:
"We're one step closer to shutting down Mar-a-Lago," he tweeted Monday night. "This was an egregious violation of our mask order. Hundreds of people. Indoors. No masks. It's a public health catastrophe waiting to happen. No business should get away with this."

So in case Trump can't move to Mar-A-Lago anymore, Scotland already told him don't dare come here!
Trump would not be welcome in Scotland due to coronavirus restrictions, says Sturgeon
Quote:
"We are not allowing people to come into Scotland without an essential purpose right now. And that would apply to him just as it applies to anybody else," she added.
"Coming to play golf is not what I would consider to be an essential purpose."

Meanwhile, this guy is pissed off at the media for posting a picture that he posted on social media. He should have paid attention at his social media training...
Gay Republican who partied maskless at Mar-A-Lago blames media for getting his pharmacist fiancé fired
Quote:
Gay Trump supporter George Santos hit out at the New York Times for citing an Instagram post showing him maskless at the Mar-A-Lago New Year’s Eve party, after his fiancé was subsequently fired

But most importantly, Democrats are winning the two Senate seats in Georgia, thanks to Trump's fabulous support of the Republican candidates
Georgia Republican official blames Trump if GOP candidates lose
Fact check: Seven of the most bonkers false claims from Trump's Georgia rally

_tunic_ is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.06.2021, 04:38 AM   #9131
Bytor Peltor
Banned

Bytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's asses
January 6, 2021 by Neon Revolt
At The Highest Levels – Part 1 of 3

“But I need to set the stage first. To understand everything I’m about to tell you, we have to go back; back to the fateful night of July 10th, 2016, when the then 27-year-old Seth Rich was found with two gunshot wounds in his back in the Bloomingdale neighborhood in DC, near his favorite bar”

“Rich would succumb to his wounds shortly thereafter, leading to rampant speculation as to the motive for his murder, and despite his family suing various individuals and corporations along the way, many were still left thinking that Rich was murdered by the the DNC and the Clinton Machine for, they speculated, leaking incriminating DNC files to Julian Assange and Wikileaks, eventually causing Hillary to lose the 2016 election, and to fuel the then-nascent Pizzagate investigations, as millions of concerned patriots became aware of just what exactly these leaked e-mails implied. After much research and deliberation, a large contingent of the community would go on to posit that two MS-13 gang members had been involved in the murder of Seth Rich, acting as guns for hire in a not-so-random hit. Two potential suspects would turn up dead in a nearby area shortly thereafter; perhaps the result of a kind of clean-up job.”

At the Highest Levels – Part 2 of 3

“What you are about to read is parsed from several hours of leaked testimony I listened through today, via a whistleblower – testimony which is currently under seal in the District Court of Maryland.”

“This information indicated that Rod Rosenstein solicited the help of two trusted agents (Rosati & Boroshok) with whom he had worked closely with in the past to organize the operation to retrieve a thumb drive with classified emails always carried by Mr. Rich. The emails had been removed from the DNC server by Mr. Rich and later sold to Wikileaks.”

“I repeat – not a single member of the House Intelligence Committee, nor Tom Fitton, to my knowledge, ever did anything with this information.

Not a single investigation has come about as a result of this information.

Not a single prosecution. Not a single arrest.”

“Could it be that they were all afraid?”

Part THREE Pending!!!
Old 01.06.2021, 04:59 AM   #9132
h8kurdt
invito al cielo

h8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Part THREE Pending!!!

No thanks

Down with this sort of thing.
h8kurdt is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.06.2021, 06:24 AM   #9133
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

Quote:
my perspective has remained the same:
imbeciles never change ;P
Old 01.06.2021, 09:13 AM   #9134
Bytor Peltor
Banned

Quote:
Part THREE Pending!!!

Quote:
No thanks

But it’s the BEST part!

At the Highest Levels – Part 3 of 3

According to recorded testimony from our whistleblower, Rosenstein, together with Pence’s knowledge and consent, went on to help engineer the entire coup attempt against President Trump – in an attempt to oust Trump, and promote Pence to the Presidency, at which point, Pence would turn around and appoint Rod Rosenstein as VP.

Lin Wood tweet
“ MUST BE DONE LIST before Congress meets today:

1. Mike Pence @vp @Mike_Pence must resign & thereafter be charged with TREASON.

2. Rod Rosenstein @RodRosenstein must be arrested & charged with being accessory to murder & TREASON.

3. Chief Justice John Roberts must RESIGN.”
Old 01.06.2021, 09:16 AM   #9135
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

Old 01.06.2021, 04:32 PM   #9136
Bytor Peltor
Banned

Lin Wood tweet......calling out Tom Fitton to release his letter:

“Hey Tom @TomFitton, you believe in open records & release of federal records, don’t you?

Release the letter you received regarding the murder of Seth Rich.

I will give you a chance to release it & explain why you did not expose the TRUTH.

If you do not release it, I will.”

Quote:
At The Highest Levels – Part 1 of 3

“But I need to set the stage first. To understand everything I’m about to tell you, we have to go back; back to the fateful night of July 10th, 2016, when the then 27-year-old Seth Rich was found with two gunshot wounds in his back in the Bloomingdale neighborhood in DC, near his favorite bar”

“Rich would succumb to his wounds shortly thereafter, leading to rampant speculation as to the motive for his murder, and despite his family suing various individuals and corporations along the way, many were still left thinking that Rich was murdered by the the DNC and the Clinton Machine for, they speculated, leaking incriminating DNC files to Julian Assange and Wikileaks, eventually causing Hillary to lose the 2016 election, and to fuel the then-nascent Pizzagate investigations, as millions of concerned patriots became aware of just what exactly these leaked e-mails implied. After much research and deliberation, a large contingent of the community would go on to posit that two MS-13 gang members had been involved in the murder of Seth Rich, acting as guns for hire in a not-so-random hit. Two potential suspects would turn up dead in a nearby area shortly thereafter; perhaps the result of a kind of clean-up job.”

At the Highest Levels – Part 2 of 3

“What you are about to read is parsed from several hours of leaked testimony I listened through today, via a whistleblower – testimony which is currently under seal in the District Court of Maryland.”

“This information indicated that Rod Rosenstein solicited the help of two trusted agents (Rosati & Boroshok) with whom he had worked closely with in the past to organize the operation to retrieve a thumb drive with classified emails always carried by Mr. Rich. The emails had been removed from the DNC server by Mr. Rich and later sold to Wikileaks.”

“I repeat – not a single member of the House Intelligence Committee, nor Tom Fitton, to my knowledge, ever did anything with this information.

Not a single investigation has come about as a result of this information.

Not a single prosecution. Not a single arrest.”

“Could it be that they were all afraid?”

Part THREE Pending!!!
Old 01.06.2021, 08:51 PM   #9137
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

impeach the wacko and let pens finish the term

take away the nuclear football
Old 01.07.2021, 01:05 PM   #9138
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

and lol, facebook has shut him down for the rest of his term
Old 01.07.2021, 06:28 PM   #9139
_tunic_
invito al cielo

_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses
Guess what Trump was doing today? GOLF!
Annika Sorenstam, Gary Player shame golf by accepting Medal of Freedom from Trump

And yesterday Giuliani f**led up by leaving a voicemail for the wrong senator. Mind you, this took place during the lockdown!
Quote:
Here’s what Giuliani had to say.

Senator Tuberville? Or I should say Coach Tuberville. This is Rudy Giuliani, the president’s lawyer. I’m calling you because I want to discuss with you how they’re trying to rush this hearing and how we need you, our Republican friends, to try to just slow it down so we can get these legislatures to get more information to you. And I know they’re reconvening at 8 tonight, but it … the only strategy we can follow is to object to numerous states and raise issues so that we get ourselves into tomorrow—ideally until the end of tomorrow.

I know McConnell is doing everything he can to rush it, which is kind of a kick in the head because it’s one thing to oppose us, it’s another thing not to give us a fair opportunity to contest it. And he wants to try to get it down to only three states that we contest. But there are 10 states that we contest, not three. So if you could object to every state and, along with a congressman, get a hearing for every state, I know we would delay you a lot, but it would give us the opportunity to get the legislators who are very, very close to pulling their vote, particularly after what McConnell did today. It angered them, because they have written letters asking that you guys adjourn and send them back the questionable ones and they’ll fix them up.

So, this phone number, I’m available on all night, and it would be an honor to talk to you. Thank you.

_tunic_ is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.07.2021, 06:53 PM   #9140
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

EVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's asses
lol is Peltor trying to distract everyone from Trump's crimes?
EVOLghost is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
407447454455456 457 458459460 >
-->

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth