Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page PSP question...
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 04.12.2006, 10:07 PM   #1
marleypumpkin
invito al cielo

marleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard sucka
O.K., so I just got a USB A-Mini B cable for my PSP, & I am looking for a program to download so that I can transfer my saved media player songs to the PSP. Now, I only have Windows 98, so keep that in mind if you do make a suggestion. Thanks for your help.
-George Carlin
marleypumpkin is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.12.2006, 10:41 PM   #2
marleypumpkin
invito al cielo

marleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard sucka
So, I gues my question is this, What downloadable program works w/ Windows 98 that allows you to transfer media player songs to a portable device?
-George Carlin
Old 04.12.2006, 10:44 PM   #3
Пятхъдесят Шест
invito al cielo

Пятхъдесят Шест kicks all y'all's assesПятхъдесят Шест kicks all y'all's assesПятхъдесят Шест kicks all y'all's assesПятхъдесят Шест kicks all y'all's assesПятхъдесят Шест kicks all y'all's assesПятхъдесят Шест kicks all y'all's assesПятхъдесят Шест kicks all y'all's assesПятхъдесят Шест kicks all y'all's assesПятхъдесят Шест kicks all y'all's assesПятхъдесят Шест kicks all y'all's assesПятхъдесят Шест kicks all y'all's asses
wtf Windows 98???
Пятхъдесят Шест is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.12.2006, 10:52 PM   #4
noumenal
expwy. to yr skull

noumenal cold hard suckanoumenal cold hard suckanoumenal cold hard suckanoumenal cold hard suckanoumenal cold hard suckanoumenal cold hard suckanoumenal cold hard suckanoumenal cold hard suckanoumenal cold hard suckanoumenal cold hard suckanoumenal cold hard sucka
I don't have a PSP, but it should function as a "Removable Disk Drive" in Windows and you should be able to copy your songs onto it that way. I don't know how that works in Windows 98, but according to the Sony website: "From the PSP™ system software, navigate to the top of the settings list and select "USB Connection." If you do this with it plugged in, Windows should detect the drive automatically.

But since you have Windows 98, you'll probably need a special driver for the PSP and you may have a bitch of a time finding one.
noumenal is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.12.2006, 10:54 PM   #5
noumenal
expwy. to yr skull

noumenal cold hard suckanoumenal cold hard suckanoumenal cold hard suckanoumenal cold hard suckanoumenal cold hard suckanoumenal cold hard suckanoumenal cold hard suckanoumenal cold hard suckanoumenal cold hard suckanoumenal cold hard suckanoumenal cold hard sucka
I found a guy who is charging $5 for a PSP USB driver for Windows 98, but it's a modified iPod driver and it sounds kind of sketchy...... Why not just buy XP?

http://www.98-drivers.com/psp.html
noumenal is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.13.2006, 07:46 AM   #6
marleypumpkin
invito al cielo

Yeah, I've been trying to upgrade to XP ever since I inherited this computer.
You can't do a damn thing w/ 98. But, I thank you for your help.

Does anyone have $5 that I could borrow?
-George Carlin

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth