Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonic Sounds
Reload this Page Whose Craigslist Ad is This?
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 09.14.2012, 01:43 PM   #1
evollove
invito al cielo

evollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's asses
http://losangeles.craigslist.org/wst...263976966.html

(my bold, ital.)

Looking for Musical Weirdos Age 30-45 (So Cal)

Date: 2012-09-10, 10:13PM PDT
Reply to this post cgsw9-3263976966@comm.craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

Looking for musical misfits (30 to 45) to collaborate on making music. I've been playing guitar since 1981, and actually made a living at it for awhile. I guess I'm one of the lucky ones. I've been out of the game for about 4 years, but I can't help but want to continue to play and create with other like minded creative types. I've been in a bunch of bands playing many different types of music, but I think my forte would be Alternative/Heavy/Punk/New Wavey/Weird/Rock.
I was a member of The Breeders, and the Punk band FEAR for a long time, but again, I like all kinds of music. The Weirder, the better!!!

Here's a link to some ideas I've been working on
http://www.bandmix.com/kooks69/

+ Influences
Some of my favorites are: DEVO, Blondie, Black Sabbath, Black Flag, The Clash, Paul Williams, The Carpenters, Tara Angell, Curtis Mayfield, Al Green, Buzzcocks, Circle Jerks, Siouxie and the Banshees, Adam and the Ants, X, The Rolling Stones,The Ohio Players, Flaming Lips, Bow Wow Wow, AC/DC, The Jam, The Damned, The Stooges, and solo Iggy, The Ramones, XTC, Cat Stevens, Roy Orbison, The Everly Brothers, Woody Guthrie, Arlo Guthrie, Leonard Cohen, The Smiths, Elvis Presley, Elvis Costello, Emmilou Harris, Hank Williams, Autolux, Goldfrapp, Peaches, N.W.A, Stereolab, Joni Mitchell, Jeff Buckley, The Sweet, The Velvet Underground, David Bowie, Sly and the Family Stone, Echo and the Bunnymen, The Bee Gees, The Pretenders...

Please let me know if you are interested, and if so, a little about yourself and what you have going on.

Cheers

it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
PostingID: 3263976966
evollove is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.15.2012, 01:54 AM   #2
dirty bunny
expwy. to yr skull

dirty bunny kicks all y'all's assesdirty bunny kicks all y'all's assesdirty bunny kicks all y'all's assesdirty bunny kicks all y'all's assesdirty bunny kicks all y'all's assesdirty bunny kicks all y'all's assesdirty bunny kicks all y'all's assesdirty bunny kicks all y'all's assesdirty bunny kicks all y'all's assesdirty bunny kicks all y'all's assesdirty bunny kicks all y'all's asses
If it's true, it has to be Mando Lopez, as he was the only member of both. Thanks RateYourMusic.com.

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth