Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page post comething completely irrelevant!
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 01.27.2013, 09:07 PM   #34761
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

floatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's asses
That's just WRONG.

I'd paint the smaller ones a different color.
floatingslowly is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.28.2013, 06:46 AM   #34762
A Thousand Threads
expwy. to yr skull

A Thousand Threads kicks all y'all's assesA Thousand Threads kicks all y'all's assesA Thousand Threads kicks all y'all's assesA Thousand Threads kicks all y'all's assesA Thousand Threads kicks all y'all's assesA Thousand Threads kicks all y'all's assesA Thousand Threads kicks all y'all's assesA Thousand Threads kicks all y'all's assesA Thousand Threads kicks all y'all's assesA Thousand Threads kicks all y'all's assesA Thousand Threads kicks all y'all's asses
Today it's the first day at my new job. Resigning from the old one was kinda hard - i never quit before, always got fired.

I'm really looking forward to working with my new boss. It's Vanessa Arn of Primordial Undermind (she also did a duo record with Tom Carter a few years ago).

wish me luck
A Thousand Threads is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.28.2013, 06:56 AM   #34763
gast30
invito al cielo

gast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's asses
show yourself thousand thread
gast30 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.28.2013, 08:20 AM   #34764
Nefeli
invito al cielo

Nefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's asses
i cant spend money to go to last year's drawing classes - it was great and for social reasons- but i m considering to give triple money, for a month or 2 though, to go to professional drawing classes, those that prepare you for fine arts uni. if i go, i want to find a way so noone finds out; i want to avoid having my balls busted about doing what i want and not looking for a job. i do feel these past months, like i have an expiration date: when money will reach zero.
Nefeli is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.28.2013, 09:42 AM   #34765
gast30
invito al cielo

gast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's asses
oh no nefeli
money has wierd psychologics in the brain
hope you get out of those, if you are already not

did you never thought of going to the comic drawer school?

there is thi school
i believe in new york, don't know the name of the drawing school
read the commercial of this drawing school in comicbooks
from there that i ask
if it is something for you
Old 01.28.2013, 09:47 AM   #34766
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

EVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by gast30
money has wierd psychologics in the brain

yes....it does....unfortunately...

Right now....the fear of affording a car is constantly lurking in the back of my mind...

...if only were weren't moving to a new warehouse.......20 miles away. This sucks.
EVOLghost is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.28.2013, 09:54 AM   #34767
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
Looking for a new apartment sucks!!!!
Old 01.28.2013, 09:56 AM   #34768
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

EVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's asses
Just finished moving into my mine this weekend .
Old 01.28.2013, 10:00 AM   #34769
gast30
invito al cielo

you have to put some brainwork in it
in these money things

how much is your life worth?
how much money can you take with you after you died?
if everyone could get it's food and water out of nature, why does everyone need money?

why do other animals who also eat food and drink water, don't use money?

why does 1% of the population have all the money?

get clean in tha head with this money things
Old 01.28.2013, 10:02 AM   #34770
gast30
invito al cielo

sucks indeed, robs
high prices? a wild guess

still stay focused on the house you would like to live in and the right price
Old 01.28.2013, 10:06 AM   #34771
gast30
invito al cielo

the prices here are unbelievably high

it all came through the change towards the euro

vultures used this moment of weakness when people are a bit confused of the euro change to higher up everthing

blindly going
not looking for the growing poverty numbers and the difficult situations of people
Old 01.28.2013, 10:30 AM   #34772
gast30
invito al cielo

vultures like those charities who make a life from the back of warveterans
they say they collect money for helping veterans and keep everthing for themselfs

or modern vultures...
who make vulture websites that are gonna help the victims of the storm Sandy

right after the official name was given to the storm
before the storm sandy killed people or destroyed their homes
before the storm was even on land
these vultures websites were cashing in the money

the modern america from another perspective vieuwed
Old 01.28.2013, 10:37 AM   #34773
gast30
invito al cielo

sons of bitches of people
who refuse to help people
make it worse
Old 01.28.2013, 08:18 PM   #34774
A Thousand Threads
expwy. to yr skull

A Thousand Threads kicks all y'all's assesA Thousand Threads kicks all y'all's assesA Thousand Threads kicks all y'all's assesA Thousand Threads kicks all y'all's assesA Thousand Threads kicks all y'all's assesA Thousand Threads kicks all y'all's assesA Thousand Threads kicks all y'all's assesA Thousand Threads kicks all y'all's assesA Thousand Threads kicks all y'all's assesA Thousand Threads kicks all y'all's assesA Thousand Threads kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by halfeatencake
walking home from work in st pauli to sternschanze in the morning when it's peaceful and no one's on the street just makes me the happiest.
and yes, all the water! can't wait for summer and sitting on the harbor in the middle of the night, having some beers...

where are you from btw?
I'm from vienna, dieser toten stadt.
A Thousand Threads is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.28.2013, 11:51 PM   #34775
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses

Paul Pierce may be the Truth but he just found out that Celtics season is over.. take that green goblins go Heat! (out of respect, I must admit, Shaq was right, Pierce is the Truth, he brings out the reality of your game, if there are any holes or weakness, Paul Pierce will demonstrate and shut you down, it took lebron FIFTY career play-off games against Pierce to finally get that Championship.. hot damn)

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.29.2013, 09:43 AM   #34776
gast30
invito al cielo

your football-gif is hypnotising such friends
funny

i wanted to let all you sy boardy's now ...
that i am one of the few lucky people that have a chance to win 40.000 euro
i will be picked up with a limoine and brought to brussel for a dinner
were i can recieve my cash

so this means that if i win
gast30 is coming to america
Old 01.29.2013, 09:59 AM   #34777
gast30
invito al cielo

cleaned the room here
filled a garbage bag
surprized how trash builds up soo fast

anyway almost 16:00
look around
realize that i'm here again,
where there is a high concentration of grey people
Old 01.29.2013, 10:33 AM   #34778
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
sweet gast. enjoy your winnings I hope
Old 01.30.2013, 06:43 AM   #34779
gast30
invito al cielo

hey thanks rob
that is for tomorrow when i will recieve a gold/silver colored envellope
just like the european invasion/genocide of indian terretory (america) where they wanted to trick the nature people with shiny objects
to make them give gold in return

yeah, apes in that time thought they were smarter then apes living on other continents
Old 01.30.2013, 06:58 AM   #34780
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

1239163916891729173617371738 1739 174017411742174917891839 > »
-->

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth