Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page so, i'm moving to sheffield
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 09.29.2011, 09:40 AM   #21
lucyrulesok
100%

lucyrulesok kicks all y'all's asseslucyrulesok kicks all y'all's asseslucyrulesok kicks all y'all's asseslucyrulesok kicks all y'all's asseslucyrulesok kicks all y'all's asseslucyrulesok kicks all y'all's asseslucyrulesok kicks all y'all's asseslucyrulesok kicks all y'all's asseslucyrulesok kicks all y'all's asseslucyrulesok kicks all y'all's asseslucyrulesok kicks all y'all's asses
double post
Old 09.29.2011, 09:43 AM   #22
lucyrulesok
100%

lucyrulesok kicks all y'all's asseslucyrulesok kicks all y'all's asseslucyrulesok kicks all y'all's asseslucyrulesok kicks all y'all's asseslucyrulesok kicks all y'all's asseslucyrulesok kicks all y'all's asseslucyrulesok kicks all y'all's asseslucyrulesok kicks all y'all's asseslucyrulesok kicks all y'all's asseslucyrulesok kicks all y'all's asseslucyrulesok kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
damn, i could use an electronic cigarette. i miss smoking. do they fuck up your lungs?

i've considered getting on the nicotine patch for purely neurological reasons.

well they have no tar or anything, the only 'nasty' in there is nicotine, which does fuck you up, but not so badly, and i think its fine for your lungs actually...

the only reason i would say maybe don't give them a try is just in case they get you back on real cigs - this happened to my stepdad with cigars. he didn't smoke for a coupla years, then he went on holiday to cuba with my mum and bought a couple of cigars. then he was smoking cigars all the time and now he's back on the cigs and back to square one....

speaking neurologically, a friend of mine has tourettes, and when he quit smoking his tics got SO much worse, so he went to the doc and they told him they use nicotine to suppress loads of neurological shit... he had been accidentally self medicating for years! anyway, he ended up smoking again because the patches werent really helping and the actual hardcore medication they can give you for it is nasty as fuck. i felt really bad for him going through all the stress of quitting only to have something worse waiting for him!
Old 09.29.2011, 12:01 PM   #23
jon boy
invito al cielo

jon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's asses
the whole quitting smoking with an electric cigarette thing is kinda flawed, alright it doesn't have tar and all that crap in it but it does have nicotine which is the thing that's so addictive. sooner or later you have to give that up and the only real way that i found that worked was cold turkey. i know a few people who have used the electric fag and they all went back to regular smoking.

|@ <------- Euphoric brain cell just moments before expiration
V

_ \ / _
PING <-------- moments later
/ \

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ljhxq...isruo1_500.gif

jon boy is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth