Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonic Sounds
Reload this Page purchases of the night...
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 03.07.2008, 12:32 AM   #1
batreleaser
invito al cielo

batreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's asses
genghis tron-board up the house
xiu xiu-women as lovers
boogie down productions-criminal minded anniversary edition
mount shasta-put the creep on (!)
man is the bastard-mancruel

i was intending to get new genghis and xiu six but then i saw criminal minded special ed. on sale and that cd rules so i got it, and i was fucking stunned and stoked when i saw mount shasta and man is...., the place i was shopping at (zia records tucson, az) is a pathetic fuckin store but i was just skimming through the m section and boom, two great finds (and i was just about to accept defeat of shit, they got nothin). i was ultre happy about mount shasta cuz u might remember the post i made about that ebay fuck who never shipped me my copy, i havnt had this in my possesion for years since i lost its tape and now i finally have it again, not to mention it was only 6 bucks because those deauche bags no nothing about "rarity" or "out of print" and figure no one wants it. i was also plannin on gettin the new afrirampo, mae shi, and (mostly) autechre records, but they didnt have it, like i said, this store fuckin blows. anywhoo, ima get some friends over to get drunk and listen to records, good night folks.

listen to pink reason
batreleaser is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.07.2008, 09:54 AM   #2
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
love finding the good stuff! I have to wait until next fridy for payday so I can get some new tunes!!!
Old 03.07.2008, 11:43 AM   #3
uhler
invito al cielo

uhler kicks all y'all's assesuhler kicks all y'all's assesuhler kicks all y'all's assesuhler kicks all y'all's assesuhler kicks all y'all's assesuhler kicks all y'all's assesuhler kicks all y'all's assesuhler kicks all y'all's assesuhler kicks all y'all's assesuhler kicks all y'all's assesuhler kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by batreleaser
genghis tron-board up the house
xiu xiu-women as lovers
boogie down productions-criminal minded anniversary edition
mount shasta-put the creep on (!)
man is the bastard-mancruel

i was intending to get new genghis and xiu six but then i saw criminal minded special ed. on sale and that cd rules so i got it, and i was fucking stunned and stoked when i saw mount shasta and man is...., the place i was shopping at (zia records tucson, az) is a pathetic fuckin store but i was just skimming through the m section and boom, two great finds (and i was just about to accept defeat of shit, they got nothin). i was ultre happy about mount shasta cuz u might remember the post i made about that ebay fuck who never shipped me my copy, i havnt had this in my possesion for years since i lost its tape and now i finally have it again, not to mention it was only 6 bucks because those deauche bags no nothing about "rarity" or "out of print" and figure no one wants it. i was also plannin on gettin the new afrirampo, mae shi, and (mostly) autechre records, but they didnt have it, like i said, this store fuckin blows. anywhoo, ima get some friends over to get drunk and listen to records, good night folks.

man, i haven't heard man is hte bastard in a long time. good stuff.
uhler is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.07.2008, 01:05 PM   #4
batreleaser
invito al cielo

batreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by uhler
man, i haven't heard man is hte bastard in a long time. good stuff.

excellent stuff, but amps for christ, brilliant stuff.

listen to pink reason
batreleaser is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth