Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Sonic Gossip
Reload this Page Endless Summer Did They Know: Reflections On A Novelty Halloween Song That Went Nowhe
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 10.30.2008, 03:03 PM   #1
hiland
children of satan

hiland kicks all y'all's asseshiland kicks all y'all's asseshiland kicks all y'all's asseshiland kicks all y'all's asseshiland kicks all y'all's asseshiland kicks all y'all's asseshiland kicks all y'all's asseshiland kicks all y'all's asseshiland kicks all y'all's asseshiland kicks all y'all's asseshiland kicks all y'all's asses
An interesting write up on the "Do they know it's halloween" song that thurston participated in a few years ago...

http://streetbonersandtvcarnage.com/...-went-nowhere/
hiland is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.30.2008, 05:04 PM   #2
dazedcola
the end of the ugly

dazedcola kicks all y'all's assesdazedcola kicks all y'all's assesdazedcola kicks all y'all's assesdazedcola kicks all y'all's assesdazedcola kicks all y'all's assesdazedcola kicks all y'all's assesdazedcola kicks all y'all's assesdazedcola kicks all y'all's assesdazedcola kicks all y'all's assesdazedcola kicks all y'all's assesdazedcola kicks all y'all's asses
"Doing mushrooms right after we finished the mixing process at the Dust Brother’s old studio, the Boat, in LA, with the mixer Danny, Steve, Adam and I. The mushroom were pretty strong, and Steve ate a lot so he turned into a green zephyr or something. He generally had a bad time (it was his first time incidentally) and Danny was a saint taking care of him, the whole night (his first time too). Adam and I were completely distracted by a rose bush the whole time."

haha poor steve
Ill meet ya on the next one
And dont be late "
-Jimi Hendrix

...And me just another dream theory, lost inside your eye

"when my mind's uncertain my body decides
what it will do to get through the hell of the night
as I trip on the ocean that leads through your eyes
well my eyes can't wait til they finally see through you"
dazedcola is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.31.2008, 08:56 AM   #3
RanaldoNecro
expwy. to yr skull

RanaldoNecro kicks all y'all's assesRanaldoNecro kicks all y'all's assesRanaldoNecro kicks all y'all's assesRanaldoNecro kicks all y'all's assesRanaldoNecro kicks all y'all's assesRanaldoNecro kicks all y'all's assesRanaldoNecro kicks all y'all's assesRanaldoNecro kicks all y'all's assesRanaldoNecro kicks all y'all's assesRanaldoNecro kicks all y'all's assesRanaldoNecro kicks all y'all's asses
David Cross is a dog ******
Old 10.31.2008, 09:38 AM   #4
noisereductions
invito al cielo

noisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's asses
I have that single.
noisereductions is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth