Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Sonic Gossip
Reload this Page Punk attitude Performance
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 04.15.2006, 02:08 PM   #1
thebutcher
empty page

thebutcher has a couple of kiss-ass net friends
Does anyone out there know what show or performance from the Punk: Attitude documentary featuring sonic youth was from. I beleive the clips showed a perofrmance of drunken butterfly and also sugar kane...must be from the dirty era but any clues?
thebutcher is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.15.2006, 02:37 PM   #2
schizophrenicroom
invito al cielo

schizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's asses
I think it was from the Later... With Jools Holland show, or at least "Butterfly".
Old 04.15.2006, 07:51 PM   #3
IntoTheGroovey
bad moon rising

IntoTheGroovey is a name known to allIntoTheGroovey is a name known to allIntoTheGroovey is a name known to allIntoTheGroovey is a name known to allIntoTheGroovey is a name known to allIntoTheGroovey is a name known to all
I was wondering that after I watched the film as well.
Old 04.15.2006, 09:44 PM   #4
kingcoffee
expwy. to yr skull

kingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asses
Holland, eh? That would explain why Lee looked really high when the camera zoomed in on he and his guitar.
kingcoffee is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth