Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page Woah woah woah... what's going on here??
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 07.11.2006, 11:22 AM   #61
screamingskull
invito al cielo

screamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by chabib
hayden and ass called me at my home at 2AM, crossing all sorts of lines and establishing themselves as completely creepy, internet-addicted, reality-deficient, misanthropic, columbine-esque, stalkery little turds.

people are getting out of control with insulting others on the basis of religion, race and creed. it's not even marginally funny and results in a great deal of complaint email sent to me and the band.

when the sheer volume of those complaints reach a certain threshold of annoyance and inbox bulk, actions'll be taken...

how the hell did he even get your phone number??, i agree with the no racism rules, maybe you should make some rules on the flaming lips board they have rules and it really does make a big difference, people on there are lovely.

here are their rules
1. Be nice to each other - personal abuse is NOT acceptable! People failing to observe this basic tenet will be banned.
2. Try to use the right forum for your topic. This makes it easier for others to find what they're interested in.
3. Keep an open mind and have fun! Any problems, use the contact link at the bottom...
4. Scalpers directing other users to their own Ebay auctions or offering concert tickets at inflated prices are not welcome. Their access rights will be removed and IP addresses will be placed on the banned list without warning.
5. People 'bumping' topics for their own self interest will be warned and subsequently banned.
6. People using offensive avatars will be asked to change them, via the URL being overwritten with said request. Repeat offenders will be moderated, and may subsequently be banned.
7. People 'trolling' or acting in a manner designed to disrupt board activity will be placed on the moderation list and may subsequently be banned.

if you need more moderators there are a few trustworthy people on here that would be up for it im sure.
screamingskull is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.11.2006, 11:23 AM   #62
porkmarras
invito al cielo

porkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's asses
Can we name and shame though?Things would be much easier that way methinks........

porkmarras is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.11.2006, 11:26 AM   #63
HaydenAsche
invito al cielo

HaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
people are getting out of control with insulting others on the basis of religion, race and creed. it's not even marginally funny

But insulting someone and saying homophobic thing is funnier? You are less intelligent than the trolls. I'm fairly certain 'faggot' and the picture in my avatar are just a little bit more insulting than saying you like muslim women.

You sir, are a complete hypocrite.
Old 07.11.2006, 11:26 AM   #64
_slavo_
invito al cielo

_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses
I smell communism...

you're the boy

that can enjoy
invisibility
_slavo_ is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.11.2006, 11:28 AM   #65
HaydenAsche
invito al cielo

HaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by _slavo_
I smell communism...

Isn't it lovely?
Old 07.11.2006, 11:30 AM   #66
Gookid
children of satan

Gookid is a splendid one to beholdGookid is a splendid one to beholdGookid is a splendid one to beholdGookid is a splendid one to beholdGookid is a splendid one to beholdGookid is a splendid one to beholdGookid is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by HaydenAss
But insulting someone and saying homophobic thing is funnier? You are less intelligent than the trolls. I'm fairly certain 'faggot' and the picture in my avatar are just a little bit more insulting than saying you like muslim women.

Tell us why again you thought it was a good idea to call CHabib up at two in the morning?

"Yes, I am a fag. Thanks for noticing!"
--HaydenAsche
Gookid is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.11.2006, 11:32 AM   #67
chabib
Administrator

chabib kicks all y'all's asseschabib kicks all y'all's asseschabib kicks all y'all's asseschabib kicks all y'all's asseschabib kicks all y'all's asseschabib kicks all y'all's asseschabib kicks all y'all's asseschabib kicks all y'all's asseschabib kicks all y'all's asseschabib kicks all y'all's asseschabib kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:

not really. i'm just sick of little internet tough-guys like you--happy to insult others and then whine and point fingers if the same is done to you.

consider it the temporary internet version of a dunce-cap.

i could have deleted your account and posts, but am far happier to just start fucking with you.
chabib is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.11.2006, 11:33 AM   #68
HaydenAsche
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gookid
Tell us why again you thought it was a good idea to call CHabib up at two in the morning?

Piss off. I didn't. We posted the number on the board as a joke.
Old 07.11.2006, 11:33 AM   #69
porkmarras
invito al cielo

porkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's asses
Homo vs Homo.It's war!

porkmarras is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.11.2006, 11:34 AM   #70
chabib
Administrator

chabib kicks all y'all's asseschabib kicks all y'all's asseschabib kicks all y'all's asseschabib kicks all y'all's asseschabib kicks all y'all's asseschabib kicks all y'all's asseschabib kicks all y'all's asseschabib kicks all y'all's asseschabib kicks all y'all's asseschabib kicks all y'all's asseschabib kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by screamingskull
how the hell did he even get your phone number??, i agree with the no racism rules, maybe you should make some rules on the flaming lips board they have rules and it really does make a big difference, people on there are lovely.

here are their rules
1. Be nice to each other - personal abuse is NOT acceptable! People failing to observe this basic tenet will be banned.
2. Try to use the right forum for your topic. This makes it easier for others to find what they're interested in.
3. Keep an open mind and have fun! Any problems, use the contact link at the bottom...
4. Scalpers directing other users to their own Ebay auctions or offering concert tickets at inflated prices are not welcome. Their access rights will be removed and IP addresses will be placed on the banned list without warning.
5. People 'bumping' topics for their own self interest will be warned and subsequently banned.
6. People using offensive avatars will be asked to change them, via the URL being overwritten with said request. Repeat offenders will be moderated, and may subsequently be banned.
7. People 'trolling' or acting in a manner designed to disrupt board activity will be placed on the moderation list and may subsequently be banned.

if you need more moderators there are a few trustworthy people on here that would be up for it im sure.

people agree to this when they sign up:

<p><strong>Forum Rules</strong></p> <p>Registration to this forum is free! We've got a pretty high tolerance for stupidity and liberty, but if you push something too far, we may moderate it. If you agree to the terms, please check the 'I agree' checkbox and press the 'Register' button below. If you would like to cancel the registration, click <a href="{1}">here</a> to return to the forums index.</p> <p>The administrators and moderators of {2} will consider requests to keep remove extremely objectionable messages off this forum, but it is impossible for us to review all messages and frankly... it's only the internet. All messages express the views of the author, and neither the owners of {2}, nor Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. (developers of vBulletin) will be held responsible for the content of any message.</p> <p>By agreeing to these rules, you warrant that you will not post any messages that are threatening, harassing or in any way violate any laws.</p> <p>The owners of {2} reserve the right to remove, edit, move or close any thread or account for any reason.</p>

historically that's been enough.
Old 07.11.2006, 11:35 AM   #71
HaydenAsche
invito al cielo

Quote:
not really. i'm just sick of little internet tough-guys like you--happy to insult others and then whine and point fingers if the same is done to you.

consider it the temporary internet version of a dunce-cap.

i could have deleted your account and posts, but am far happier to just start fucking with you.

Don't worry, babe. When did I whine and point fingers? I complain like a real man.

Have fun fucking with me. I enjoy it and I hope you realize it will just continue to fuel the fire.

Oh, and baby, next time pick up the phone when I call.
Old 07.11.2006, 11:35 AM   #72
chabib
Administrator

Quote:
Piss off. I didn't. We posted the number on the board as a joke.

the problem is that your jokes are a total circle-jerk that you and maybe 4 other people find amusing.

instigating the invasion of people's privacy's no joke.
Old 07.11.2006, 11:36 AM   #73
HaydenAsche
invito al cielo

Quote:
the problem is that your jokes are a total circle-jerk that you and maybe 4 other people find amusing.

instigating the invasion of people's privacy's no joke.

Not a circle-jerk, hun. An inside joke. Completely different in being that I keep my pants on.

Whatever. I don't really care. I'll just continue to go about my usual ways.
Old 07.11.2006, 11:36 AM   #74
_slavo_
invito al cielo

_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses
hey Chabib, change the name from 'faggot' to 'real man' now.

you're the boy

that can enjoy
invisibility
_slavo_ is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.11.2006, 11:42 AM   #75
Massenvernichtungswaffen
stalker

Massenvernichtungswaffen kicks all y'all's assesMassenvernichtungswaffen kicks all y'all's assesMassenvernichtungswaffen kicks all y'all's assesMassenvernichtungswaffen kicks all y'all's assesMassenvernichtungswaffen kicks all y'all's assesMassenvernichtungswaffen kicks all y'all's assesMassenvernichtungswaffen kicks all y'all's assesMassenvernichtungswaffen kicks all y'all's assesMassenvernichtungswaffen kicks all y'all's assesMassenvernichtungswaffen kicks all y'all's assesMassenvernichtungswaffen kicks all y'all's asses
Laila left?
Saturnine got banned?
barnt.
where have i been?

Jeg kysser katastrofer.

Massenvernichtungswaffen is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.11.2006, 11:42 AM   #76
screamingskull
invito al cielo

screamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
people agree to this when they sign up:

<p><strong>Forum Rules</strong></p> <p>Registration to this forum is free! We've got a pretty high tolerance for stupidity and liberty, but if you push something too far, we may moderate it. If you agree to the terms, please check the 'I agree' checkbox and press the 'Register' button below. If you would like to cancel the registration, click <a href="{1}">here</a> to return to the forums index.</p> <p>The administrators and moderators of {2} will consider requests to keep remove extremely objectionable messages off this forum, but it is impossible for us to review all messages and frankly... it's only the internet. All messages express the views of the author, and neither the owners of {2}, nor Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. (developers of vBulletin) will be held responsible for the content of any message.</p> <p>By agreeing to these rules, you warrant that you will not post any messages that are threatening, harassing or in any way violate any laws.</p> <p>The owners of {2} reserve the right to remove, edit, move or close any thread or account for any reason.</p>

historically that's been enough.

well you can't still think it is enough do you? remember what the old board was like, you never should have changed it.
Old 07.11.2006, 11:45 AM   #77
chabib
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by screamingskull
well you can't still think it is enough do you? remember what the old board was like, you never should have changed it.

it's plenty. i'm against radical moderation of boards, but if people cause me, the band or enough users enough irritation, we reserve the right to irritate in kind.
Old 07.11.2006, 11:47 AM   #78
toxic johnny
expwy. to yr skull

toxic johnny kicks all y'all's assestoxic johnny kicks all y'all's assestoxic johnny kicks all y'all's assestoxic johnny kicks all y'all's assestoxic johnny kicks all y'all's assestoxic johnny kicks all y'all's assestoxic johnny kicks all y'all's assestoxic johnny kicks all y'all's assestoxic johnny kicks all y'all's assestoxic johnny kicks all y'all's assestoxic johnny kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Whatever. I don't really care. I'll just continue to go about my usual ways.

Do you know something Hayden... I originally thought that you were a decent kid with an amusing turn of phrase... now I think that you're just boring and repetitive. You really need to change the record... nobody is impressed anymore.

Just sayin'....

toxic johnny is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.11.2006, 11:50 AM   #79
screamingskull
invito al cielo

Quote:
it's plenty. i'm against radical moderation of boards, but if people cause me, the band or enough users enough irritation, we reserve the right to irritate in kind.

but your just provoking them aren't you? and your not here enough, all this shit has been happening for a while and nothing has happened. there needs to be more moderators here to stop it.
Old 07.11.2006, 11:52 AM   #80
HaydenAsche
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by toxic johnny
Do you know something Hayden... I originally thought that you were a decent kid with an amusing turn of phrase... now I think that you're just boring and repetitive. You really need to change the record... nobody is impressed anymore.

Just sayin'....

I'm not trying to impress anyone is probably the point you are missing.

This entire board is fucking dead and boring and it wouldn't have happened had CHABIB not have banned AssBlaster. Sure, I helped by posting certain stupid posts but I don't think you understand that the entire board was dead before I started kicking it. I'm just wasting my time waiting for work. This isn't something I'm doing to impress some random people on the internet. Get over it, old man.

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth