Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page This board sucks
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 07.07.2006, 06:49 PM   #1
Laila
the end of the ugly

Laila kicks all y'all's assesLaila kicks all y'all's assesLaila kicks all y'all's assesLaila kicks all y'all's assesLaila kicks all y'all's assesLaila kicks all y'all's assesLaila kicks all y'all's assesLaila kicks all y'all's assesLaila kicks all y'all's assesLaila kicks all y'all's assesLaila kicks all y'all's asses
That's why i'm leaving. The amount of hate flowing on the site is unbelievable. Everyone on here thinks they are the smartest person on earth and feels the need to prove it for some reason to boost their ego. You also can't come on here without being fucking insulted for your beliefs and opinions. So thank you all, and i'm sure sy would be proud of the shit forum they have.

Okay now begin to post about how fucking happy you are that i'm leaving, so you can feel good about yourselfs. I wouldn't expect anything less.

PM me please

Facebook- Laila Virani

Laila is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.07.2006, 06:51 PM   #2
HaydenAsche
invito al cielo

HaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's asses
Piss off. You'll be back in a week.

Idiot.
Old 07.07.2006, 06:52 PM   #3
Daycare Nation
expwy. to yr skull

Daycare Nation kicks all y'all's assesDaycare Nation kicks all y'all's assesDaycare Nation kicks all y'all's assesDaycare Nation kicks all y'all's assesDaycare Nation kicks all y'all's assesDaycare Nation kicks all y'all's assesDaycare Nation kicks all y'all's assesDaycare Nation kicks all y'all's assesDaycare Nation kicks all y'all's assesDaycare Nation kicks all y'all's assesDaycare Nation kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by HaydenAsche

Idiot.

You are so rude.

That dragon ain't the love sweet love.
Daycare Nation is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.07.2006, 06:53 PM   #4
cryptowonderdruginvogue
invito al cielo

cryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by HaydenAsche

Idiot.
you know, hes right.

BYE
cryptowonderdruginvogue is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.07.2006, 06:53 PM   #5
HaydenAsche
invito al cielo

HaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daycare Nation
You are so rude.

Follow the muslim, PLZ.

kthxbai
Old 07.07.2006, 06:54 PM   #6
Daycare Nation
expwy. to yr skull

Daycare Nation kicks all y'all's assesDaycare Nation kicks all y'all's assesDaycare Nation kicks all y'all's assesDaycare Nation kicks all y'all's assesDaycare Nation kicks all y'all's assesDaycare Nation kicks all y'all's assesDaycare Nation kicks all y'all's assesDaycare Nation kicks all y'all's assesDaycare Nation kicks all y'all's assesDaycare Nation kicks all y'all's assesDaycare Nation kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by AssBlaster
Fuck You Diaper Nacent. I Fucking Hate You So Much I Can't Stand It.

I Would Gladly Kill You In A Heartbeat Given The Opportunity.

LOL...don't get all worked up now

Old 07.07.2006, 06:56 PM   #7
Daycare Nation
expwy. to yr skull

Hooray!

Old 07.07.2006, 06:59 PM   #8
Laila
the end of the ugly

Laila kicks all y'all's assesLaila kicks all y'all's assesLaila kicks all y'all's assesLaila kicks all y'all's assesLaila kicks all y'all's assesLaila kicks all y'all's assesLaila kicks all y'all's assesLaila kicks all y'all's assesLaila kicks all y'all's assesLaila kicks all y'all's assesLaila kicks all y'all's asses
oh yes haydenasche before i go, you always feel the need to be politcally correct about every fucking thing, so why not bring my fucking religion into this. I really would like you to explain why you felt the need to call me Muslim instead of by my name. Really, what was the purpose of that? Oh yeah because like everyone else i'm an idot right? good excuse.

i'm so glad to see that everyone on here approves of hayden and assblaster's muslim hating ways. and even if they don't hate muslims the fact that they always feel the need to make fun of me about it is so fucking hilarious and necessary.

And ass blaster never once have you used an term in my religion in the right context you fucking moron. and i'm not even sunni, so i don't know where the hell you got that shit from.

rot in hell all of you.

PM me please

Facebook- Laila Virani

Old 07.07.2006, 07:01 PM   #9
HaydenAsche
invito al cielo

BLAH BLAH BLAH

I am not hating on muslims. I just pointed out that you are muslim.
Old 07.07.2006, 07:02 PM   #10
krastian
invito al cielo

krastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asses
You guys have to admit the whole Muslim thing and sexual harassment (yes, that's what it is joke or not) towards her is pretty pathetic....I was hoping that it wouldn't keep coming back up. It would be different if she would be playing back with you guys, but it's obvious that she is just biting her tongue and trying to be a good sport about everything which she shouldn't have to be. If I were her I would have been long gone. A little jab is fine every once in awhile for good fun, but constant harrasment for who someone is really sucks.....and I think everyone here can agree to that.

Edit-I posted this while Laila was responding above. See, it's not funny guys....who picks on a girl anyway? Jesus.
Old 07.07.2006, 07:03 PM   #11
acousticrock87
invito al cielo

acousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by krastian
You guys have to admit the whole Muslim thing and sexual harassment (yes, that's what it is joke or not) towards her is pretty pathetic....I was hoping that it wouldn't keep coming back up. It would be different if she would be playing back with you guys, but it's obvious that she is just biting her tongue and trying to be a good sport about everything which she shouldn't have to be. If I were her I would have been long gone. A little jab is fine every once in awhile for good fun, but constant harrasment for who someone is really sucks.....and I think everyone here can agree to that.
I know I can. Couldn't have said it better.
acousticrock87 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.07.2006, 07:04 PM   #12
Daycare Nation
expwy. to yr skull

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laila
oh yes haydenasche before i go, you always feel the need to be politcally correct about every fucking thing, so why not bring my fucking religion into this. I really would like you to explain why you felt the need to call me Muslim instead of by my name. Really, what was the purpose of that? Oh yeah because like everyone else i'm an idot right? good excuse.

i'm so glad to see that everyone on here approves of hayden and assblaster's muslim hating ways. and even if they don't hate muslims the fact that they always feel the need to make fun of me about it is so fucking hilarious and necessary.

And ass blaster never once have you used an term in my religion in the right context you fucking moron. and i'm not even sunni, so i don't know where the hell you got that shit from.

rot in hell all of you.

Laila, you have my sympathy and respect....You don't need to associate with them anyway. They have no sensitivity.

Old 07.07.2006, 07:05 PM   #13
h8kurdt
invito al cielo

h8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's asses
What even me? Don't leave darling.

People just ain't no good

I think that's welll understood

You can see it everywhere you look

People just ain't no good

We were married under cherry trees

Under blossom we made pour vows

All the blossoms come sailing down

Through the streets and through the playgrounds

Down with this sort of thing.
h8kurdt is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.07.2006, 07:05 PM   #14
Laila
the end of the ugly

Quote:
Originally Posted by AssBlaster
I got it because it rhymes with "pooni", and I'm in love with your vagina.

That's where I got it from.

Did I use "jihad" correctly, when I said I wanted to go Jihad on your sweet booty?
no it's not right fucker. but your going to tell me i'm wrong cause your muslim and you know the right context? all you know is stupid shit you see on tv which half the fucking people on there can't even pronouce muslim correctly. so don't teach me anything about my religion mother fucker.

oh good excuse hayden.

PM me please

Facebook- Laila Virani

Old 07.07.2006, 07:07 PM   #15
Savage Clone
invito al cielo

Savage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's asses
The forum is definitely at a low ebb right now, but I think it has actually been even worse a couple of other times.
I do think AssBlaster and Hayden have been having a little too much fun at Laila's expense though. Krastian said it better than I could.
Savage Clone is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.07.2006, 07:07 PM   #16
Laila
the end of the ugly

i'd rather fucking die than teach you anything worth learning

PM me please

Facebook- Laila Virani

Old 07.07.2006, 07:07 PM   #17
HaydenAsche
invito al cielo

LOL.

It wasn't an excuse.
Old 07.07.2006, 07:08 PM   #18
Daycare Nation
expwy. to yr skull

Quote:
Originally Posted by krastian

Edit-I posted this while Laila was responding above. See, it's not funny guys.

I totally agree...

Old 07.07.2006, 07:08 PM   #19
cryptowonderdruginvogue
invito al cielo

cryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
oh yes haydenasche before i go, you always feel the need to be politcally correct about every fucking thing, so why not bring my fucking religion into this. I really would like you to explain why you felt the need to call me Muslim instead of by my name. blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah.

ok!
just 2 questions...

do you support our president and our troops?
do you like the smell of freedom?

if so, then hey, you're cool in my book.
cryptowonderdruginvogue is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.07.2006, 07:09 PM   #20
SpectralJulianIsNotDead
invito al cielo

SpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
That's why i'm leaving. The amount of hate flowing on the site is unbelievable. Everyone on here thinks they are the smartest person on earth and feels the need to prove it for some reason to boost their ego. You also can't come on here without being fucking insulted for your beliefs and opinions. So thank you all, and i'm sure sy would be proud of the shit forum they have.

Okay now begin to post about how fucking happy you are that i'm leaving, so you can feel good about yourselfs. I wouldn't expect anything less.

I agree.

The rate at which I post has gone down a lot because of this shit.
SpectralJulianIsNotDead is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth