Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page FYBO Durham North Carolina
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 01.16.2008, 01:59 PM   #1
mangajunky
expwy. to yr skull

mangajunky kicks all y'all's assesmangajunky kicks all y'all's assesmangajunky kicks all y'all's assesmangajunky kicks all y'all's assesmangajunky kicks all y'all's assesmangajunky kicks all y'all's assesmangajunky kicks all y'all's assesmangajunky kicks all y'all's assesmangajunky kicks all y'all's assesmangajunky kicks all y'all's assesmangajunky kicks all y'all's asses
Hey North Carolina people. I'll be in Durham for the Freeze Your Balls Off rally and I'm wondering where I should go for Bar-b-q?

here's my itinerary if anyone wants to say "hi" to me:

Friday Night
– 8:00PM: check-in at Broad St. Cafe
–9:30pm - 2AM: Party at Broad St. Cafe with DJ Nate the Skate and Minni Skirt and the Bootlegs - soul from Durham.
Saturday
–10:00AM: Meet at Broad St. Cafe for brunch and hot coffee. The Incriminators will have their extensive bre'fest...vegetarian and meatetarian options, we got ya covered.
–1:00PM: Choice of three rides: Ton-Up's long rideout, a trip to Chapel Hill or a Durham bar hop.(weather permitting)
–5:00PM: Meet at Tyler's Tap Room for dinner/drinks. Free appetizers will be provided for us in the Speakeasy.
After dinner you get time to freshen up, nap, look around Durham or whatever you want to do, anyway it's built in so you may want to take advantage of it... could be a long night.
–9:30PM - 2:00AM: Scoot your way back to Broad St Cafe.
The Straight 8's - Rockabilly from Durham
Solid Sound System with DJ Marco and Midnight Cowboy

Sunday
_10:00AM: Breakfast at The Federal.

Don't let yer meat loaf.
mangajunky is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth