Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page a stripper picked out "Teenage Riot" and danced for me tonight
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 11.30.2009, 04:42 PM   #101
wellcharge
expwy. to yr skull

wellcharge kicks all y'all's asseswellcharge kicks all y'all's asseswellcharge kicks all y'all's asseswellcharge kicks all y'all's asseswellcharge kicks all y'all's asseswellcharge kicks all y'all's asseswellcharge kicks all y'all's asseswellcharge kicks all y'all's asseswellcharge kicks all y'all's asseswellcharge kicks all y'all's asseswellcharge kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by knox
ill objetify your glorious cat.

it was from da street
wellcharge is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.30.2009, 04:42 PM   #102
Conrad
stalker

Conrad kicks all y'all's assesConrad kicks all y'all's assesConrad kicks all y'all's assesConrad kicks all y'all's assesConrad kicks all y'all's assesConrad kicks all y'all's assesConrad kicks all y'all's assesConrad kicks all y'all's assesConrad kicks all y'all's assesConrad kicks all y'all's assesConrad kicks all y'all's asses
Please stop exploiting yourself and that poor kitten! Have you no self respect????
Old 11.30.2009, 04:42 PM   #103
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

floatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's asses
I have no issue with other's (lack of) moral values. I just can't get beyond the non-value of paying for something that's FREE.

there's a world wide web full of tits just waiting to be looked at (at little to no cost at all). double-you-tee-efff?
floatingslowly is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.30.2009, 04:44 PM   #104
wellcharge
expwy. to yr skull

wellcharge kicks all y'all's asseswellcharge kicks all y'all's asseswellcharge kicks all y'all's asseswellcharge kicks all y'all's asseswellcharge kicks all y'all's asseswellcharge kicks all y'all's asseswellcharge kicks all y'all's asseswellcharge kicks all y'all's asseswellcharge kicks all y'all's asseswellcharge kicks all y'all's asseswellcharge kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Conrad
Please stop exploiting yourself and that poor kitten! Have you no self respect????

umm, i don't know what that is but i got lots of money, give me $5 and i'll clean yr toilet with a toothbrush and then brush my teeth with it
Old 11.30.2009, 04:46 PM   #105
Conrad
stalker

Conrad kicks all y'all's assesConrad kicks all y'all's assesConrad kicks all y'all's assesConrad kicks all y'all's assesConrad kicks all y'all's assesConrad kicks all y'all's assesConrad kicks all y'all's assesConrad kicks all y'all's assesConrad kicks all y'all's assesConrad kicks all y'all's assesConrad kicks all y'all's asses
Sounds like a great deal for me AND you!
Old 11.30.2009, 04:46 PM   #106
knox
invito al cielo

knox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by floatingslowly
I have no issue with other's (lack of) moral values. I just can't get beyond the non-value of paying for something that's FREE.

there's a world wide web full of tits just waiting to be looked at (at little to no cost at all). double-you-tee-efff?

that's why some of us have said it is actually degrading for the one paying.
is he not good enough to get tits for free or what?
or perhaps he enjoys the guiltless power trip that does not involve any emotional attachment?
is he the one that is so insecure that has to pay in order to be pleased not rejected?

I used to live in an area of prostitution and brothels, and often I'd find myself drunk talking to street hookers. I have heard enough from them from woman to woman to have an opinion now.

the sad thing is, when you're a woman it is all about choices. If you'd choose to strip, for example, you might gain a certain power and some money, but you'd lose a lot of respect from people, a lot of romance from men, a certain sense of self control, and some innocence. If youŽd choose to be a career woman that demands respect and admiration, you'd win a lot of that, but you'd also have to lose some of your sexy playful sensual side in order to be taken seriously.

in general, society struggles to see women as beings that are both intelectual and sexual.

knox is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.30.2009, 04:48 PM   #107
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

floatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's asses
btw if any of you ladies now feel the desire to have yr tits objectified, feel free to pm them to me.
Old 11.30.2009, 04:54 PM   #108
jon boy
invito al cielo

jon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Instigator
I never said I found strip clubs offensive I find many of their clientele sad and pathetic.. the guys for whom it is not a night out unless they hit the strip joint. seems very sad to me.

it just seems silly that you dont like guys who stare at girls when you post so many pics of them yourself. your statement doesnt seem to make much sense.

|@ <------- Euphoric brain cell just moments before expiration
V

_ \ / _
PING <-------- moments later
/ \

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ljhxq...isruo1_500.gif

jon boy is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.30.2009, 04:56 PM   #109
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

before I leave, I wanted to mention that i'm also accepting pics of feet (no uglies though, thanks).
Old 11.30.2009, 04:57 PM   #110
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
have you ever been to a strip club jon boy?

Maybe you should go if you have not, and instead of looking at the girls stripping, take a gander at the fellas sitting there with dead eyes, sliding wrinkled dollar bills to keep the chicks in front of them for another 15 seconds.
Old 11.30.2009, 05:01 PM   #111
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
If it's good enough for the Prez...

Old 11.30.2009, 05:01 PM   #112
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

yo I think Rob just admitted to going to strip clubs to look at dudes!!

yr one sick fuck, Rob
Old 11.30.2009, 05:02 PM   #113
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

sick and twisted.

tryin to see things from the other side of the mirror is a motherfucker.
Old 11.30.2009, 05:03 PM   #114
wellcharge
expwy. to yr skull

Quote:
Originally Posted by knox
that's why some of us have said it is actually degrading for the one paying.
is he not good enough to get tits for free or what?
or perhaps he enjoys the guiltless power trip that does not involve any emotional attachment?
is he the one that is so insecure that has to pay in order to be pleased not rejected?

I used to live in an area of prostitution and brothels, and often I'd find myself drunk talking to street hookers. I have heard enough from them from woman to woman to have an opinion now.

the sad thing is, when you're a woman it is all about choices. If you'd choose to strip, for example, you might gain a certain power and some money, but you'd lose a lot of respect from people, a lot of romance from men, a certain sense of self control, and some innocence. If youŽd choose to be a career woman that demands respect and admiration, you'd win a lot of that, but you'd also have to lose some of your sexy playful sensual side in order to be taken seriously.

in general, society struggles to see women as beings that are both intelectual and sexual.

you're so right but it won't let me rep you
Old 11.30.2009, 05:03 PM   #115
Conrad
stalker

Quote:

yr one sick fuck, Rob

There isn't anything wrong with Rob being bi curious.
Old 11.30.2009, 05:03 PM   #116
Glice
invito al cielo

Glice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's asses
I this we should all remember what Wyclef said. Means a lot, y'know?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Savage Clone
Last time I was in Chicago I spent an hour in a Nazi submarine with a banjo player.
Glice is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.30.2009, 05:04 PM   #117
wellcharge
expwy. to yr skull

Quote:
before I leave, I wanted to mention that i'm also accepting pics of feet (no uglies though, thanks).

http://www.flickr.com/groups/ilovemycutefeet/
Old 11.30.2009, 05:05 PM   #118
Glice
invito al cielo

Glice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Conrad
There isn't anything wrong with Rob being bi curious.
There's bi-curious and there's screaming queen. I think we all know which way big gay Rob's headed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Savage Clone
Last time I was in Chicago I spent an hour in a Nazi submarine with a banjo player.
Glice is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.30.2009, 05:09 PM   #119
jon boy
invito al cielo

jon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:

yr one sick fuck, Rob

we all knew it!

|@ <------- Euphoric brain cell just moments before expiration
V

_ \ / _
PING <-------- moments later
/ \

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ljhxq...isruo1_500.gif

jon boy is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.30.2009, 05:10 PM   #120
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

ahh, you guys and your need to obsess over my perceived sexual orientations.

good thing the internets is not real right?

:P

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth