Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page Favorite and least Favorite board members?
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 05.09.2006, 09:37 PM   #101
Disgruntled Youth
the end of the ugly

Disgruntled Youth kicks all y'all's assesDisgruntled Youth kicks all y'all's assesDisgruntled Youth kicks all y'all's assesDisgruntled Youth kicks all y'all's assesDisgruntled Youth kicks all y'all's assesDisgruntled Youth kicks all y'all's assesDisgruntled Youth kicks all y'all's assesDisgruntled Youth kicks all y'all's assesDisgruntled Youth kicks all y'all's assesDisgruntled Youth kicks all y'all's assesDisgruntled Youth kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by HaydenAsche
Love is for pussies. Pussy.
That's what yo mama said after she gave it up!!! LOL (jk)
I don't post as much as before cause part of my <3 is with the old board. I'm having a bit of difficulty adjusting, plus plenty of things going on. I feel things are picking up on this board plus, I like alot of the new threads coming up & the poll set up rocks. I have love for alot of people here, I just haven't gotten to know some of the new members. I also appreciate those who add me on myspace, I find it cool tha twe can also connect somewhere outside the board. RDTV I haven't played with G-Funk, Just jam with one of their horn players but who knows what the future brings. Now to post about people from the old school (Old SY board)

Rob Instigator: Art that kicks ass & might have a greater love for SY than me unless you love them as much as your mom or more, I think I have you beat.

Laila: Rules with stencilicing pics on myspace + uber fucking cool & great posts

Atari 2600: One of my fav. posters & wise beyond his years, this guy has a great tendency to read into things far better than anyone I know, Plus his art work is outstanding; put it on canvas.

Controlefuckingsexyisme: Love your art as well, I love how you make something from nothing about any band you love, I would like to see more stuff on the board like we used too in the old one.

Savage Clone: Shit this dude's collection kicks ass, I told a girl about you & she said she would love to roll around your collection naked. Also has great taste in music.

RDTV: The only other boardie I know of in KY, we have to grab a beer or 10. I'm having a kegger this weekend swing by.

Emma: You rock, I love your hair & your free spirit attitude. You rule!!!

Kegmama: The heart of the old & possibly the new board (I don't know, I don't hang on this board as I used to on the old one.

Chout: Classic dude, I love the way you keep your old school stuff & post it for those of us who missed out, Thanks for not holding back!!!

Shentov: Your tat rules, I would love to have that piece but you claimed it, it's totally yours!!!

As for others I forgot to post sorry but if you you're not with me then you're against me & for Youthoftommorrow who originally posted that remark, we will take over with blood, sweat, & no fear's. Thank you my fellow board members I have mad love for you all, you help me stay sane in a world of few SY lovers.

"Drink Guinness & live,
Hate Guinness & die"
Lee "Scratch" Perry
Disgruntled Youth is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.09.2006, 09:40 PM   #102
TheDom
expwy. to yr skull

TheDom kicks all y'all's assesTheDom kicks all y'all's assesTheDom kicks all y'all's assesTheDom kicks all y'all's assesTheDom kicks all y'all's assesTheDom kicks all y'all's assesTheDom kicks all y'all's assesTheDom kicks all y'all's assesTheDom kicks all y'all's assesTheDom kicks all y'all's assesTheDom kicks all y'all's asses
Atari is my favorite. I enjoy reading his posts.

Unlike Glice's posts which give me a headache and I always imagine a fat snobby British dude with a penguin suite and his hair in little bows reading them.

Other than that I love Glice. He's the runner-up.
TheDom is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.09.2006, 09:50 PM   #103
Lethrneck4
children of satan

Lethrneck4 cold hard suckaLethrneck4 cold hard suckaLethrneck4 cold hard suckaLethrneck4 cold hard suckaLethrneck4 cold hard suckaLethrneck4 cold hard suckaLethrneck4 cold hard suckaLethrneck4 cold hard suckaLethrneck4 cold hard suckaLethrneck4 cold hard suckaLethrneck4 cold hard sucka
ahh, what the heck??? 6 pages and i see my name only got 1 dislike??? thats it.....im gonna be around here a lot more in the future

i consider you dumb, ignorant, and irrelevant
perhaps more than a fly, but less than a fart. a joke - !@#$%!

Death by a firing squard of ten black gay men would be too good for this shithead. - atari2600

loser retard. pothead - !@#$%!

you're a real prick for acting so daft & being so disagreeable on purpose - atari2600

On the contrary, tesla69 is idiota numero uno - atari2600
Lethrneck4 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.09.2006, 10:17 PM   #104
SpectralJulianIsNotDead
invito al cielo

SpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lethrneck4
ahh, what the heck??? 6 pages and i see my name only got 1 dislike??? thats it.....im gonna be around here a lot more in the future

You've faded from most people's memories!
SpectralJulianIsNotDead is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.09.2006, 10:31 PM   #105
Alex's Trip
invito al cielo

Alex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's asses
I got mentioned twice! My life is complete!

I love all you guys...but my favorite poster might just be Finding Nobody because I know him the best...and by that I mean we play Halo 2 together sometimes...
Alex's Trip is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.09.2006, 10:36 PM   #106
youthoftomorrow
expwy. to yr skull

youthoftomorrow kicks all y'all's assesyouthoftomorrow kicks all y'all's assesyouthoftomorrow kicks all y'all's assesyouthoftomorrow kicks all y'all's assesyouthoftomorrow kicks all y'all's assesyouthoftomorrow kicks all y'all's assesyouthoftomorrow kicks all y'all's assesyouthoftomorrow kicks all y'all's assesyouthoftomorrow kicks all y'all's assesyouthoftomorrow kicks all y'all's assesyouthoftomorrow kicks all y'all's asses
the only way you can really measure the mettle of someone is by playing Halo 2 with them.
Old 05.09.2006, 10:38 PM   #107
Alex's Trip
invito al cielo

Alex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's asses
Fo sho, mo fo!
Alex's Trip is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.09.2006, 10:45 PM   #108
SpectralJulianIsNotDead
invito al cielo

SpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by youthoftomorrow
the only way you can really measure the mettle of someone is by playing Halo 2 with them.

Halo 2, fuck that shit, Counter-Strike!
SpectralJulianIsNotDead is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.09.2006, 10:48 PM   #109
John Violence
the end of the ugly

John Violence kicks all y'all's assesJohn Violence kicks all y'all's assesJohn Violence kicks all y'all's assesJohn Violence kicks all y'all's assesJohn Violence kicks all y'all's assesJohn Violence kicks all y'all's assesJohn Violence kicks all y'all's assesJohn Violence kicks all y'all's assesJohn Violence kicks all y'all's assesJohn Violence kicks all y'all's assesJohn Violence kicks all y'all's asses
What about Poopin and Georgebushlover? They were my favorites.
John Violence is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.10.2006, 04:03 AM   #110
marleypumpkin
invito al cielo

marleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard sucka
Quote:
Originally Posted by Laila
Marleypumpkin- cause i love him

I love you to Laila. I'm wondering what your definition of "Love" is in this context though. (please answer)

Well, other posters I like:
schizophrenicroom (the most beautiful girl on the board)
Trasher02
CHOUT
truncated (I still want to go to Chi town w/ you)
Inhuman
youthoftomorrow
finding nobody
Sheriff Rys Catham
The Dom
Soundtrax
John Violence
& a bunch of other great people
(sorry if I forgot you)
-George Carlin
marleypumpkin is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.10.2006, 05:44 AM   #111
sonicl
invito al cielo

sonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's asses
I can't beleive that this thread has reached 6 pages and no-one has given Moshe his due praise.

sonicl is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.10.2006, 06:40 AM   #112
Trasher02
invito al cielo

Trasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's asses
i like everyone...
i espesially like people who like me
Old 05.10.2006, 06:51 AM   #113
Trasher02
invito al cielo

Trasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's asses
wow i just noticed i've been mentoined four times!!!FOUR FUCKING TIMES!!!
i was starting to think people didn't notice me.
Old 05.10.2006, 06:58 AM   #114
marleypumpkin
invito al cielo

marleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard sucka
Well, if you've been mentioned 4 times, then I must be up to 7 or something.
I guess I'm just as interesting as looking at a trainwreck.
-George Carlin
Old 05.10.2006, 07:00 AM   #115
_slavo_
invito al cielo

_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses
damn marley, you've forgotten myself.
i'll never forgive ya!

you're the boy

that can enjoy
invisibility
_slavo_ is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.10.2006, 07:06 AM   #116
marleypumpkin
invito al cielo

Please forgive me for my rudeness, they're are just soo many of you cool people on this board. It's like going into a record shop. You have something in mind, & then all of a sudden you forget what you were wanting.
Anyway, here's some more;
_slavo_
Kallisti23chaos
screamingskull
Rob Instigator
Kegmama
Amaranth
(just let me know if I've forgotten you)
-George Carlin
Old 05.10.2006, 07:10 AM   #117
Glice
invito al cielo

Glice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's asses

Quote:
Originally Posted by Savage Clone
Last time I was in Chicago I spent an hour in a Nazi submarine with a banjo player.
Glice is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.10.2006, 08:25 AM   #119
Glice
invito al cielo

Glice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Everyneurotic
how many assholes now really hate me?

Gone up in my estimations, from 'nobody' to 'dickbag'. Well done. You win a biscuit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Savage Clone
Last time I was in Chicago I spent an hour in a Nazi submarine with a banjo player.
Glice is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.10.2006, 08:29 AM   #120
Everyneurotic
invito al cielo

Everyneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's asses
ouch!!! i wasn't a nobody dude!!! i think it went from "jerkface" to "dickbag".

i can't complain about the biscuit, at least i didn't have to roll over or play dead
Everyneurotic is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth