Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page post comething completely irrelevant!
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 04.24.2009, 11:26 AM   #15361
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

atsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's asses
Hah.

atsonicpark is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.24.2009, 12:01 PM   #15362
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

atsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's asses
can i get a killer bj - m4w - 37

im in the mood is thare any one that wants to swallow. and i love to eat pussy and you need to host

You have to see this one to believe it! Very Special Pics!

Panty Play at ABS Glory Hole - m4m - 40 (glory hole)
Going to ABS in the early am on Thursday morning wearing sexy panties and stockings. I want to play with someone ( male/ female or a couple that is into wearing sexy lingerie too. I always play safe and I will bring lube. IF YOU DON'T WEAR LINGERIE, DON'T BOTHER. Get back to me and we can work out a time to meet in the morning.

http://medford.craigslist.org/cas/992656525.html

Actually love me to death - m4w - 24
I am looking for a creative female with a delightful personality to spend an evening with me indulging in narcotics, making love, and smothering me to death with her breasts.

Fart while I rim you! - 20 (Sw Portland)
Reply to: pers-992276930@craigslist.org [?]
Date: 2009-01-14, 2:21AM PST

Seeking serious guy who is up for farting while I rim him, or packing a big shit load in his ass while I rim him... Any dudes up for something nasty like that?

heres a contribution just checking boston's casuals for 30 seconds.. I always check m4m.... dudes for dudes know how to post a sex ad.. You MUST send cock pic.... MUST.

ex big and tall suit model looking to deepthroat big ones. - m4m - 39 (waltham)

tall,dark and handsome deepthroating cocksucker here. my looks are guaranteed. no BS. serious here. not into wasting peoples time. i used to model mens suits for big and tall lines. again no BS. you must send cock pic. must.

Oh and if any of you are looking for a roomate in Beantown...

Roomate Needed And/Or J/O Bud...Hot Cool Kid in need of roommates.... - m4m - 25 (Backbay)

Just found out my two roommates are moving out March 1st (laid off) and have 2 rooms available...would like to find 2 cool guys who are chill to live with!
Incredible apartment at the Avalon Prudential for very reasonable price!! More details when you respond.

I'm very good looking, cool, laid back and respectable...looking for same
Throwing it on here hoping to find a chill guy like myself who's not afraid to j/o or mess around once in a while if bored/horny

Not against it but also not looking for friend, just roommate or j/o bud...

Plz send pics or no response(also if no room but still want to j/o together thats cool too)

can someone help a woman out I am looking to have my pussy licked until I can't cum anymore. No pics no response.

my man's outta town this week and I am so in need of kinky sex tonight so... will you be my toy msg me

Me,25 years old cute petite asian but have tits and ass for an asian. looking for a well endow guy i mean really really big . it be a plus if your tall 6 feet and over 200 lbs. never been with a really big guy before and I don;t want to come out like a slut for asking that is why I want it to be discreet and NSA. just someone to have fun with,hopefully it can lead to ... OTHER THINGS

Dress me up in some slutty women clothing and make me your little whore tonight. Email me with what your going to dress me in and what you want to do. I am 5'9 155lbs with a 7"c cock waiting to wear tight panties and mini skirts so I can tease your cock. Will do about anything just ask.

5'3 150 striped hair tats periced seeks fem for nsa maybe more i can host your pics get mine please no spam

I JUST WANT TO WATCH

Lking 2 suc u off I can host send stats and pic for reply b clean, std free

Looking for a good Jack Off Session tonight!

22 year old dude here. looking to fuck someone's girlfriend or wife or just a friend while they watch me. let me fuck her while you watch. send pics of both

etc.

Old 04.24.2009, 12:06 PM   #15363
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

Love erotic mails and anal play - w4m - 33
Reply to: pers-966387402@craigslist.org [?]
Date: 2008-12-23, 11:58PM EST

Hi Dears I am Anna. I am a woman who enjoys erotic lines. I enjoy rubbing my clits and squeezing my tits while reading those mails. You can call this "cheap thrills" but I simply love it. Can anyone fulfil my desires?Also love to be fucked hard in all my holes, specially my tight anal.Love to see men cum and I swallow…I have once been with a girl and I love the feel of another woman's skin against mine, just as much as I do a man's.I?m very wet and love to be licked in both my pussy and ass. Oral sex is great to give and recive..
I love guys and women who are very imaginative and creative. One who can tell me his most ultimate desires.One who is willing to share his or hers most intimate thoughts.Only answer mail with photo.

Suck Show - m4w - 52 (Seekonk)
Reply to: pers-992826992@craigslist.org [?]
Date: 2009-01-14, 2:39PM EST

Looking for women who like to watch men suck cock.

Dear Penthouse......... - m4w - 24 (Work)
Reply to: pers-992784970@craigslist.org [?]
Date: 2009-01-14, 2:12PM EST

Ladies,
Want to hear about real sex experiences? Want to share some of yours?
Im not talking about bf/gf sex, Im talking about the stuff that happens that is so erotic, it embarrases you to think about....or excites you to no end...
I am alone, at my desk, remembering my high school and college years when sex was just sex.....
hit me up, im waiting

[JERKIN WHILE WORKIN]

Reply to: pers-997215233@craigslist.org [?]
Date: 2009-01-17, 9:17PM CST

Married bi guy for use. Experienced at giving head, virgin ass but willing to lose virginity. very curious about water sport. 5'10", 195 lbs, broad firm build. Cannot host but can get a room.

I WANT A Load - m4m - 24 (Houston)
Reply to: pers-995383699@craigslist.org [?]
Date: 2009-01-17, 9:03PM CST

Do you squirt a big messy jizz blast?

Cum pig wants it.
A hot throat to work it up and out.
Prefer you jerking it out when you're ready -- got thrust to get it deep into my open mouth?

Hung, big low hangers, shroom head, veins, days stored up in your balls, and leaking precum -- all pluses.

I'm tall, good looks, masculine, brn/grn, HIV- for same
Can host

hello, i am laying down for the night thinking about how i would lick the inside of ur thighs coming up to your pussy i would split ur pussy lips with my tongue as i push it inside of u, u feel me dragging it up and down while pushing it inside deeper... coming up to ur clit sucking ont it pulling it back inside my mouth rolling my tongue around ur clit while ur sucking mine..

Looking 4 a man 2 teach me the ropes, never had sex with a man only gave a bj.
U b ddf and around 12 inches,
me: 154# 5'11 with a 6cut
Pleas take advantage, and show me everything there is/ send pic or u will be deleted

looking for the guy who just needs to get rid of his load. no getting to know each other, going out, etc just hit it blow and go. don't want a nice guy or anything like that, the more of an asshole you are the better. not looking for anything long or drawn out...just 20-30 minutes of you doing what you gotta do to get off. im not the girl you run to when you want a night full of hot sex i am the girl you hit up when you need to get off quick...that's all. send me a message if you're who i am looking for.

Old 04.24.2009, 12:09 PM   #15364
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

Super Blow Sunday - 43 (nopo)

submissive cocksucker looking to spend the day on his knees instead of watching the game. 5'11, 195, avg build, brn/blu, buzz cut, 7.5" cock. host or travel.

Looking for a super bowl piss dude at my hotel - 39 (Portland hotel)

Good looking, masculine and bi guy wanting to find another masculine man to come over and watch the game while drinking beers in my room and wanting to take your piss everytime you need to go. Have always wanted to try doing this with another guy and I figure the game is good time to do it. I am tall, hwp and ddf/hiv-. You should be 18-35, attractive and must be ddf. Have stats and pics for trade when sent.

Fuck the Super Bowl. Get over here & suck my dick! - 52 (Portland)

Hung healthy guy needs a cocksucker. Feed & leave.

super bowl suckoff - 22 (portland)

You and your buds get all worked up durring the big game and I'm your half-time special. I come to deepthroat you cocks and maybe even get fucked. Yall tackle me -- we all "score".

Come service my cock while I watch the game! - 33 (NE)

so i'm kicking back on the couch watchin the game today. u come over and pull down my pants and service my cock while I watch. just kickin back enjoying your hot mouth. never know what else might happen but this is really all im lookin for

good looking guy here. slender athletic 6.5" cut dick. not too interested in anyone over 40. and you MUST send a picture or dont count on a responce

a super bowl shaving my cock and balls - 41 (hillsboro/portland)

hey guys after game you like to come over to shave my balls and cock anybody have a razor. I m a white guy 5'7 161 grey hair brown eyes 6.5 cock

Super Bowl Suinday, entertain my buddies at half-time - 42 (East side, close in)

Got five bi/gay buddies coming here for the big game tomorrow, ages range from 29 to 46. Now I'm lookin for a cocksucker willing to provide half time entertainment -- doesn't mean singing and dancing, means kneeling and serving. I know u cum sluts are out there cause we've done this before. Be 25 - 40, hwp, any race, clean and ddf, hungry for a group feeding. Provide full stats, pic, contact info and state any limits upfront. Replies without pics get no respo

FOOTBALL N FUCKN... - m4m (Gwinnett area)

Reply to: pers-1016700433@craigslist.org [?]
Date: 2009-02-01, 4:38PM EST

this is what i want,,,, some good big blk dick,
the bigger the better,
cum fuck me.
ur stats/pics will get mine.
tonite...lets fuck around antyime send ur stats n pic, i will return

glory hole off of holcomb - m4m

Reply to: pers-1016734033@craigslist.org [?]
Date: 2009-02-01, 5:06PM EST

wana bust a nut? put cock through hole and drop and go.....stats and pic please.
36 wm 185

ooking to hang watch the game ..experiment - m4m - 27 (southside/ clayton county)

Reply to: pers-1016672894@craigslist.org [?]
Date: 2009-02-01, 4:15PM EST

looking to hang out watch the game with another str8 bi curious white guy experiment ..j/o... or whatever. must be under 30 and white.
interested send pic and way to contact not looking to travel far so be in clayton / henry / fayette area

FACE PIC REQUIRED have gf here so must be discreet

MASTER LOOKING FOR YOUNG SLAVE/SUB-NO PROS - m4w - 48 (GWINNETT)

Reply to: pers-1010881860@craigslist.org [?]
Date: 2009-01-28, 8:42AM EST

POI am a masculine attractivewhite 48 yo male seeking a younger white female for some interesting and intriguing play. I enjoy domination and submission and would like to find a female submissive who would enjoy exploring the physical and psychological aspects of BDSM. I am safe, sane ddf, and professionally employed. I enjoy playing with experienced subs or novices. If you have a desire to explore your submissive side, and would enjoy playing on a regular discrete basis, get back to Me. A pic from you gets a pic from Me. NO PROS, NO HOOKERS

BIG BLACK DICK - m4m - 27 (DECATUR )

Reply to: pers-1010869652@craigslist.org [?]
Date: 2009-01-28, 8:25AM EST

YO U GOT A TALL DRK SKINNED DUDE N DA DECATUR AREA LOOKIN 2 FUK ASAP. NO FATS NO FEMS NO WHITES. IF YOU NOT READY NOW DO NOT DO NOT HIT ME UP IM NOT WITT ALL DA BACK N FORTH SHYT SO BE ON IT

Old 04.24.2009, 12:10 PM   #15365
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

Old DOM Couple Seek SUB Boy Toy Sex Slave - mw4m (RI/MA/CT)
Reply to: pers-1021971809@craigslist.org [?]
Date: 2009-02-05, 12:15PM EST

Are you a super young (18+) that dreams of being a submissive to mommy 50/s 300 BBW, daddy 60/s 200 chubby

Have you ever dreamed of incest roleplay with mommy and daddy to teach you all about sex Large cock a plus, but any size cock okay You will be stripped, your whole body inspected, given a bath, and your body wiped and oil applied to you all over At times your arms will be tied above your head Your nipples will be played with, sucked, and hot wax on them, then pins in them and clothespins pins on them You will be spanked Your ass will be inspected, played with, lubed and explored with fingers, butt plugs, vibrators and strapons At times your legs will be tied spreag eagle above your body Your cock and balls will be played with tied , sucked and stretched, making you harder than you ever did before and making you cum more than than you ever have before You will be trained to suck cock, swallow the cum and suck the cock dry You will be trained to eat pussy, swallow the climax and suck the pussy dry You will perform with another boy toy, making out, sucking each others cock, and fucking each other in the ass You will take golden showers A safe word will be used You will not have to do anything you do not want to do If you have a female to join, that is a plus Let us know about you, age, size cock, how thick, what you have done with males and females and what you want to explore with us Ask any questions

"To the person who I made eye contact with on the 9am bus to Dorchester, I think we had a connection and I have been watching you for 3 weeks" [from missed connections]

Reply to: pers-1038487092@craigslist.org [?]
Date: 2009-02-17, 12:45PM EST

First timer, married white male, 33, average endowment, looking for someone to stroke me and be stroked. I'm shy about this, so it does have to be hands only. Maybe sometime in the future I'll get bold enough for some mouth action.

Must do this during the early afternoon. Meet around 2:00.

You will have to host. Be disease free, as I am.

it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
PostingID: 1038487092

this one is awesome!!!!
Housewife? Discreet? Need to cum? - m4w - 30 (Johns Creek)

Reply to: pers-1038496651@craigslist.org [?]
Date: 2009-02-17, 12:50PM EST

I don't respond to offers from men, females only.

Are you a slut stuck at a boring job on the weekdays? Do you get wet daydreaming about getting pounded like a whore, but are too shy to step out? Husband vanilla and doesn't give you that deep fucking that makes you see stars?

Are you hungry for sexual passion where you act the bad girl, but everyone knows you're a shy flower? Do you have to sneak away someplace quiet to masturbate because your brain is overflowing with wicked thoughts about getting pumped like a fuck toy, over and over, a hard cock in your pussy, in your face, deep inside you as you shiver and shake when you cum?

Do you own your own pet vibrator that gets you off when you can't be bothered with the boring old man? Just before you cum with it, do you ever think about being bent over, held by your arms, and getting fucked into a quivering, cum-soaked, exhausted mess?

Are you married and bored silly with the whole hubby + kids routine? Is there nothing exciting in your life between work and making dinner? Ever wear something sexy beneath your clothes to make you feel hot, but nothing sexy really happened?

Email me. I am white, built, hard body and hard cock, and I have a tremendous need to fuck. I get off on the female orgasm. Disease free and zero risk of pregnancy. Condoms are a must as well. No emotional attachments sought, I am not a stalker or a crazy, my only interest is feeling you quiver and clench. I eat pussy, fuck tits, grind your G spot, flick your clit with my tongue and everything else you need.

YOU MUST be disease free. A little extra weight is not a problem, a lot of extra weight is; I take VERY good care of my body and I want my lover to take care of hers. "Looks" are not as important as ATTITUDE. Remember, you can get slutty with me even if you're a good girl. You MUST be available during the day, preferably near lunchtime or after 4pm. Race no issue, age no issue, but please be freaky and wet. A good start would be a lunchtime meeting, then you can show me your oral skills in the car and get slutty on my cock, you'll be sure to please me if you like doing that downward-slide-and-twist thing.

I LOVE to watch a girl cum. If we "click" and we like each other, then I wouldn't rule out additional hookups.

*** If you can host, you go immediately to the top of my list. *** Housewives, I'm looking at you. Otherwise we get a room or find a quiet place where I can get under your skirt... in many ways.

ID TEACH YOU HOW TO PLEASE DADDY AND MAKE HIM PROUD......

ID START BY PLACING YOU IN THE CENTER OF THE ROOM WITH YOUR PANTS PULLED DOWN TO YOUR ANCKLES. ID SLIDE UP BEHIND YOU AND WISPER HOW I EXPECT YOU TOGIVE ME 150% THIS WEEKEND. HOW I EXPECT YOU TOSUCK MY COCK PROPERLY......ie; ALL THE WAY UP_ALL THE WAY DOWN_S-L-O W-L-Y,very,very,S-L-O W-L-Y.ALSO_ NO HANDS_EVER!.......ID EXPLAIN HOW YOURHANDS ARE EITHER BEHIND YOUR BACK OR THEY ARE HOLDING ON TO MY ANKLELS WHILE YOUR ON YOUR KNEEZE. ID SAY ALL THIS AS I RUBBED MY HARD COCK UP AGAINST YOUR TIGHT YOUNG ASS......THEN ID MAKE YOU GET ON YOUR KNEEZE AND ID TIE A BLINDFOLD AROUND YOUR EYES...... ID WALK BACK TO YOUR FRONT AND STOP RIGHT IN FRONT OF WHERE YOUR KNEELING AND PAUSE......_S-L-O W-L-Y you would hear my zipper un-zip........THEN YOU WOULD FEEL MY HAND ON THE BACK OF YOU HEAD PULLING YOU SLIGHTLY TOWARDS ME AND YOU WOULD FEEL THE HEADOF MY COCK RUBBING YOUR LIPS EVER SO SOFTLY......ID COMMAND YOU TO OPEN YOUR YOUNG IN EXPERIANCED LIPS FOR DADDY......ID TELL YOU TO JUST RELAX AND TAKE IT ALL......BUT FOR NOW-DON'T FUCKING MOVE YOUR HEAD.....AT ALL......PERIOD. IDTHENSTART LONG DICKINGAND S_L_O_W FUCKING YOUR MOUTH GOING A LITTLE DEEPER EACH TIME. THEN WHEN I COULDN'T TAKE IT ANY MORE I WOULD PULL YOURHEAD INTO ME AS I SHOVED MY COCK ALL THE WY DOWN UR THROAT AS I EXPLODE IN THE BACK OF YOUR MOUTH AND WATCH YOU SWALLOW MY CUM. THEN ID STAND YOU UP,TURN YOU AROUND,SPAD YOUR TIGHT LITTLE YOUNG ASS CHEEKZ TO EXPOSE YOUR TIGHT LITTLE HOLE.......THEN WITH ASS CHEEKS APART I WOULD SPIT ON MY COCK AND......

Old 04.24.2009, 12:13 PM   #15366
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

30 yo submissive cocksucker hooded and waiting for you in Hobby area motel. Come in, drop trou, get sucked and swallowed, and leave. No bs, drama, or need for conversation or reciprocation. Also into spit and piss. I'm clean, discrete, muscular, masculine and ready for anon service. Please be discrete, DISEASE FREE, and ready. Pic is what you see when you walk in the door. if you're clean, DISEASE free, please confirm and email for motel and room number.

Looking for a couple to partake in a "robbery" pin-up bondage fantasy. - mw4mw - 25 (Financial District)

Reply to: pers-1043862745@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]
Date: 2009-02-21, 1:42AM EST

Educated couple is seeking another elegant, educated couple to assist with a particular fantasy and a particular holdup we've been facing in our own fantasy scenarios. Being as close as we are, we've never been able to capture the right vibe in our scenarios, seeing as we are so comfortable it seems almost silly to play the parts of a burglar. This is where you come in... We were thinking of switching it up, so that he who binds the woman is not as "attached" and will get this job done right, not wasting time and being too tender. We will also share the distinct thrill of stripping each others girlfriends down once bound and gagged to their lingerie.

We are seeking a couple with a love of pin-up images and role-playing to assist us in a robbery scenario in which our two ladies willplay the part of elegantly dressed women coming home from a night on the town to have a nightcap in their apartment. After a few drinks and some conversation, they would be unaware that two burglars are entering the home ready to remove them of their household wealth and jewels. When met by the two masked "burglars" they would brandish "weapons" and force them to strip down to their fine evening lingerie and puts their hands behind their heads. Then, in a twist you would grab my girlfriend and proceed to bind her hands and feet with rope, and then gag her with a combination of panties and tape. At the same time, I would be doing this to your girlfriend. After securing them hand and foot and watching them struggle, we would then discuss what to do with our struggling and gagged women and then switch back to our regular girlfriends for an evening of fondling and teasing. We are not looking for traditional BDSM, but more a true to form burglary fantasy (no toys/crops/whips/etc).

I am currently writing a book on the topic of robbery fantasies, and this is the one chapter where experience ("couples bondage") is limited. As with the rest of the book, I am looking to make good on the promise that my theories are based on experience, this one should be no different. We are not actually swingers, but we are both experienced bondage fans who know each other far too well to make a "one on one" scene work with the proper edge. We figured that if we allowed another man to bind her, and me to bind another woman it would bring the needed deeper mystery and thrill to the equation. We're willing to play sexually in front of you after the bondage, but only the binding, gagging and "capture" will be a switch. After that though, the scene would return to our normal partners, though we do enjoy watching and we hope you would enjoy watching us.

We are seeking an educated, respectful (our limits are set in stone) couple with a flair for drama and bondage.

She is a 5'6" blonde professional and puts up a fun fight and is commanding enough to be enjoyable to put a gag in her mouth. I am 6'1" experienced bondage fan who is a professional photographer and artist.

If you are interested in helping us out with our little fantasy, drop us a line and we'll discuss a when, where and how...

Any Str8/Bi/Gay looking for rim jobt? Have a seat - m4m - 39 (Howell Mill & I 75)

Reply to: pers-1045163260@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]
Date: 2009-02-22, 2:49AM EST

WM, 39, six foot, one hundred ninety lbs, masc & in-shape looking for horned up Str8/Bi/Gay into getting rimmed and deep tongue cleaning . . . rim chair is in place, porn is playing (gay or straight), sit back & relax while I slurp on your hole . . . gotta piss . . . no problem . . . sweaty, musky, ripe, whatever . . . bring ‘em own. Nutt on my face, in my mouth or hit my hole. Private warehouse space . . . ANON scenes cool .

Head Swap. I host - m4m - 33 (Holcomb Br /400)

Reply to: pers-1045161565@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]
Date: 2009-02-22, 2:44AM EST

The wife is out of town and I am on a cocksucking spree. I love sucking cock, playing with balls and sometimes eating squeaky clean ass. I am a vers top, w/m six foot, two thirty five, brown/blue, thick build. I have a thick cock with a big head and huge balls. I am disease/hiv free and 420/popper friendly. There's nothing hotter than dominating a hot guy with your cock in his ass. Send pir or no reply. No racial hangups, in fact black and Latino encouraged. No pic no way.

Feb 22, 2:27am. SExy DicK-SuCKing BLoND with a VErY weird fetish - w4t - 21 (Cobb-Area-Can HoSt)

Reply to: pers-1045159120@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]
Date: 2009-02-22, 2:36AM EST

HELLo

I'm a very attractive, freaky white female with a really strange fetish. I am looking for a husky guy who's able to push his stomach out extremeley far. My ex boyfriend use to do this all of the time and it became a really big turn on for me. I love giving head to a guy while he expands his belly out as far as he can and pushes it into my face. I'm 5/6, 125, in shape, Nice legs, Blond hair, Hazel eyes, deep throat with very good oral skills. SeXually I enjoy giving head, love 2 swallow and I also love having my hair pulled and ass smacked. I am mostly attracted to white guys but I can be open to other races it just depends. Please be able to push your stomach out far that is why I'm posting. Serious only, looking for now.

pers-1049653261@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]
Date: 2009-02-25, 3:57AM PST

i want a very cute guy to come over and get naked.
this is really nasty and kinky, please read and respond if you'd like to try it.
i want to suck and lick and eat your butthole with my warm mouth and tongue. i want to do this when you have shit up inside your ass. i'm not into the whole scat scene i just want to taste a little of your poop.
i have a nice thick cock for you to play with and suck while i am eating your ass. you can fuck me also, but i like smaller sized ones in my ass, or i might fuck you too, depends on the situation. otherwise, oral sex is fine and mostly what i'd like to do anyways.
i love Latino, Asian, white, black, russian, czech, all guys are hot. strait and bi guys are also welcome! please... no overweight guys or over the age of about 40-45, however The Younger The Better!!!
please send your stats (age, height, weight) and a photo/picture of yourself to get this going. i am looking for soon and not wanting to send a bunch of emails talking about it!
let's get it ON!!!
i'll take this post down when i've found my hot guy/boy! later.

Tie my hands...rape my mouth - 23 (atlanta)

Reply to: pers-1056419456@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]
Date: 2009-03-02, 1:59AM EST

just do it..quit being lame and man up and get your dick off...no mercy face fucking..your chance to get rough...verbal, boots, and smoking are a plus..

CUM Get your BIG WHITE COCK now (West of ATL)

Reply to: pers-1056407649@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]
Date: 2009-03-02, 1:34AM EST

Meet me near the bama - georgia border along I-20 somewhere. I'm a nice normal good looking guy. Just completely sexually frustrated. And I need a cute female for release. I can $$ for gas money or whatever. I'm completely safe DDD free and you should be to. I want to lick and be licked and fuck the hell outta each other till the sun comes up.

I don't mind getting to know you. That's ok. Just gotta get some relief soon. To oh five three three to seven won for nine text or call

No bs please... Othe men... No I won't let a dude suck me off. No disrespect. Please be female and cute. Curves ok.

NEED TO UNLOAD!! - m4w - 24 (GRESHAM)

Reply to: pers-1056453425@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]
Date: 2009-03-02, 12:38AM PST

I am looking for a hot chick which can give me the best blowjob of my life and handjob of my life.Ages have to be 20-24 has to be curvy,nice rack,nice juicy ass and thighs.I want to cum really bad and want to get it done and over with please not being a fake be real please.Have to have a Myspace or Facebook profile with a real pic.Anyways I really want to get it done and over with so I can cum on your mouth if you like to swallow or on your tits.I want this to happen ASAP.Women only please no men.

Sup, blk sane, low key dude here just chillin at home having a drink.
|No meeting after 2 min chats.
|Must have pics or web cam.
|Prefer Blk.
|Please be Masculine, and discreet and Decent shaped.
|No B.S
|I like nut on me(anywhere) and I like to nut on you.

Old 04.24.2009, 12:13 PM   #15367
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

I want to be the girl you come to when you're just looking for a hole to pound. No romance, no strings, no friendship, not even looking for you to be nice to me...the more of an asshole you are the better in fact. You show up, pound it, drop your load and take off. Not looking for a guy who can pretend or "role-play" the type of guy i want. Want a 100% real asshole who literally is only thinking about himself and getting off and will never try to be my friend or more. You need to be 35 or under, and drug and disease free. I am as well. So if you think you're the guy who can treat me like i'm nothing more than the hole you're currently using, send me a message and lets see if we can get together. Please give me some indication that you're what i'm looking for when you respond. If you just send a pic or a phone number chances are you're not what I want.

need strap-on fun - m4w - 45 (houston)
Reply to: pers-jz4jd-1065309301@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]
Date: 2009-03-07, 11:26PM CST

Sexy male 45 needs a take charge feminine woman who is highly respected in life to give a large strap on to me in every position often. Galleria area. I need quickies, longies, fast, slow, hard, soft, gentle, rough, in the car, on the couch, everywhere. Would like the squirting sweet kind so I can always let you do me to completion with it and I can feel it oozing out of all my holes swallowing on command from you often too. Longterm thing wanted. I will even wear panties or hose or stockings for you a garterbelt too. Whatever you like or want! Come do me and do me often baby!!!

submissive female - m4w - 45 (houston)
Reply to: pers-y9f86-1065301282@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]
Date: 2009-03-07, 11:13PM CST

Dominant male 45 seeking a fertile submissive female. Any race. Married ok. Cuckold ok. Pregnant submissive in need of good riding welcome also heavily menstruating female submissives in need of a good riding and long tongue lashing also. Also female submissive into lots of anal very welcome. Oral too. I ador models, flight attendants, prim and proper female submissives, school teachers, high society types, blonde females, black females, bondage, scat, watersports, etc. I also adore very fertile females whom eggs drop often and whom have alot of fresh eggs that want a rooster like me to fertilize etc with lots of practice at it too.

nice rack! - m4w - 45 (houston)
Reply to: pers-dkcjr-1065293131@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]
Date: 2009-03-07, 11:02PM CST

Attractive male 45 is in need of a female with a beautiful bosom. One who needs a guy like me to admire their beauty often. To latch on and suckle them dry often. Adore pregnant heavily lactating females, moms, mothers, etc. Mom where are you I need to suckle and often!!! In the car backseat in the suv backseat, everywhere, on the couch, in the chair, you name it and I will suckle for hours til both of them are dry. Adore high class, high society, prim and proper, models, church goin females, flight attendant females, cuckold females, married emales, black females, blonde females, women of all colors, young, older, you name it just be lactating or menstruating heavily and I am all yours!!!

i would love to find a couple that is looking for another man to help out, im in descent shape and pretty good looking by most accounts and i absolutely love to make a woman cum. age is not as important as similar wants, needs and mutual attraction also i have a nice tool just shy of 7in and fairly thick would love to join a couple at their place for some drinks and lots of checking eachother out maybe some naughty fun in front of the guest, some naked hot tub fun would really be a great icebreaker for me we could get real touchy feely in the warm water let her see what she thinks a about having two guys licking and sucking her pussy, thighs and ass at the same time to help get her juices flowing and she would be more than welcome to sit right on my face at anytime, i prefer a woman who is agressive in bed, i can be quite agressive once i am very familiar with my partner and am completely comfortable. basically once i feel like i know the map pretty well, because i really like to get it down good cause i love it most when a woman cums and the more the better.
if there are any couples that want to give the female a nice evening full of lots of orgasms for her and lots of keeping that pussy cumming and filled with hard cock, getting pumped full of several loads of cum by husband and a guest then im your man lets get together have a few drinks the husband and me take some viagra and lets give her body a long evening of being made to orgasm and cum over and over, her pussy kept wet from cum and lube and stuffed with cock from evryway that she wants it including dp if thats what she likes get her in reverse cowgirl andput my face right in that pussy and ill work that clit while that pussy is full of hard throbbing cock, lets have a party and spend the whole evening making ur lady cum and have it her way we can take breaks and talk wash, have drinks, tease eachother touching, licking, sucking, maybe hottub fun or making the guest take a short car ride and have some fun, im ok with being on video and a regular thing would be great with the right people and im always interested in a cute girl who want a man that is cool with sharing, swapping, swinging to be with but be free to explore sexually with keeping everything honest, guilt free and in the open, im very openminded and could do all kinds of kinky things with a woman who i really had hot chemistry with, as long as its open up front honest and both of us have equal expectaions and respect, i would even be cool with say coming home from work to find my girl taking my best friend cock and cumming all over him, if it was something she wanted and told me about that would be fine with me hell i would only be mad if she wasnt having orgasms if she was dripping wet and fucking the shit out of his cock hell it would turn me on and i would wanna join have her suck my cock till he pumped her full of cum and then give her another hell im up for almost anything to make a girls happy esp sexually if we are into eachother and have good chemistry.......so if this strikes any interest in a couple or makes someone think of a single girl they know that needs a reg bf but loves to let her freak out too then hit me up and lets chat, swap pics and see if we click ill show face pics if ur feeling it and im feeling it and we are both thinking that we really wanna meet
iamlostinmo at the y

you must actually know how to clean, no idiots. Well kept, with sissy attire or able to purchase sissy attire (cloth, pvc, or latex attire acceptable). Must have a fairly open schedule to clean at least every other day. The sissy maid must also be able to handle the costs of household cleaning supplies and items, as well as groceries. I have a fully equipped dungeon, though sissy's are not played with on a daily basis, your main task is cleaning, and humiliation for my amusement. I am an experienced Domme and I have been in the scene for 7 years, I do not tolerate topping from the bottom or mis-behavior. Obedient subs and slaves only. Apply with previous experience (if you have any), availability, and limits.

If you are not able to serve Me on a every other day basis you may apply to serve as a sissy temp, sissy temps must be generous. sissy attire provided as well depending on your size.

I am a lifestyle Domme.

Old 04.24.2009, 12:14 PM   #15368
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

BEEN TOLD YOU ARE TOO BIG TO GET A GOOD BLOW JOB? HOW ABOUT A GUMJOB! - m4m - 51 (Mt Pleasant/Providence)

If you have been told you are too big or thick or the head is too big to get a good blow job maybe I can help. I will give you a blow job that will make your eyes roll to the back of your head when you shoot and if you are real large ( MAGNUM XL) wearer let me take out my teeth and give you the best gumjob of your life. One of life's greatest pleasures so if you have dreamed of getting one now is your chance. No reciprocation of any kind wanted, just service you. All masculine types will be serviced and in the long run masculinity is more important than size. Beards and big arms makes my knees weak and my mouth drool. Photo of cock or body appreciated, no games no $$$ and complete discretion assured for you attached types, would prefer an on going situation for the summer. I can host any day after working hours, friday afternoons and anytime day or night on weekends. I am fifty one, five feet nine inches, blond/blue/mustache and been told I have a very talented tongue and velvet mouth so why not stop by for service and judge for yourself. Might travel for the right masculine man or extra-ordinary cock. Any big tops out there need service?

tempted to call this one:

GREAT HANDS - 21 (decatur)
Reply to: pers-ntmr6-1137881401@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]
Date: 2009-04-24, 11:15AM EDT

hey guys im in the mood to wrap my soft hands around a thick pole,so if you are a generous guy who wants to enjoy a good handjob by a cute black female then email me back. You must send a pic in order to receive mine,and thats a must. You must be available and serious men only. so if you want to make this happen email me

I'M READYTO EAT SOME SWEET PUSSY RIGHT NOW - m4w - 36 (ATLANTA)

Reply to: pers-b3a2q-1137860546@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]
Date: 2009-04-24, 11:04AM EDT

This is for serious inquires only,i'm looking for a very serious woman that wants to recieve some special oral attention asap(i stress that ASAP).You must be D&D Free,sexy,spontaneous and i stress serious about meeting!I can host so if you're feeling this then here i am and trust me you wont be disappointed.So lets make this happen.I love thongs,g strings.I also love breast and thighs and a phat Ass,so if you got it let me take care of you right now!!!!!Please be trimmed or clean shaven.
As for me AA Male well endowed and highly tongue talented,5'7 170 med brwn complexion with an athletic build!!!!

By the way i wont be selfish to your clit!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 04.24.2009, 12:16 PM   #15369
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

give me a ride downtown right now and I'll be nice to you - w4m - 26
Reply to: pers-992341602@craigslist.org [?]
Date: 2009-01-14, 3:51PM EST

i need a ride downtown and wouldn't mind sucking some dick for
the trip. u can put a finger or two in my holes and then we'll
go on our merry way. i have a meeting at 4 that i need to get
to.

BBW looking to play the role of pig - w4m - 25 (Pawtucket)
Reply to: pers-990267781@craigslist.org [?]
Date: 2009-01-12, 4:30PM EST

I am a fat BBW who needs to be humilated and degraded by a guy or group of guys. Pissing, teabagging etc. Would especially like to be around on superbowl sitting in a plastic kiddie pool and used for the toilet. The most twisted and nasty responses will get my attention. -your bbw pig.

Old 04.24.2009, 12:17 PM   #15370
Dr. Eugene Felikson
invito al cielo

Dr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's asses
I'd like to do more than a few of those things to Ms. America.
Dr. Eugene Felikson is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.24.2009, 12:20 PM   #15371
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

hahaha

Old 04.24.2009, 12:20 PM   #15372
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

floatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by atsonicpark
S-L-O W-L-Y you would hear my zipper un-zip

I assure you, I will do no such thing.

Quote:
I enjoy rubbing my clits

lol @ clits.
floatingslowly is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.24.2009, 02:47 PM   #15373
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

EVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by cars_willkillyou
so as im reading my american history book, going over the great depression and what-not, I remembered that we are a capitalist nation, and while I do not believe in capitalism, it suddenly hit me that the government bail-out plan is a bunch of shit.

Seriously. What about small businesses? I need an Obama worshipper to explain the logic behind all this. If a huge corporation (that has most likely been outsourcing jobs of some sort, or buying cheaper foreign goods) goes under, then why dont we let them go under? I understand that the big corporations employ thousands of people, but fuck man, thats what people get for being mindless drones. The lesson our government should be teaching the common man is "dont work for the man, work for yourself." Let true capitalism take hold of the nation again. Plus the whole world knows american cars suck. America produces just a handful of models every few years that are actually worth a damn, but for the most part, they all break down pretty much as soon as the warranty is up.

These companies deserve to go under. In fact, I hope they not only go bankrupt, but I hope their corporate headquaters are demolished and made into farm land.

I was thinking about this on my drive to my Dad's warehouse...which is yes..a small business. I think the government is helping out these douchebag big businesses because well....they're probably a huge income for them. Plus I don't think they want the unemployment rate to grow even more...so we mayb possibly see this as an a-hole move but...who knows their true motive behind this...
EVOLghost is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.24.2009, 02:48 PM   #15374
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

EVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's asses
PS small businesses are much harder to get a hold of and will probably take a lot more time to "help out."
EVOLghost is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.24.2009, 03:58 PM   #15375
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

floatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's asses

floatingslowly is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.24.2009, 10:25 PM   #15376
ithinkimissyou
stalker

ithinkimissyou kicks all y'all's assesithinkimissyou kicks all y'all's assesithinkimissyou kicks all y'all's assesithinkimissyou kicks all y'all's assesithinkimissyou kicks all y'all's assesithinkimissyou kicks all y'all's assesithinkimissyou kicks all y'all's assesithinkimissyou kicks all y'all's assesithinkimissyou kicks all y'all's assesithinkimissyou kicks all y'all's assesithinkimissyou kicks all y'all's asses
blargh fucking shit shit cunting fuck fuck drunking moo moo ca choo

balrjhfejnfrckj

shite
Old 04.24.2009, 10:29 PM   #15377
Sonic Youth 37
invito al cielo

Location: if there is a bright spot in the universe, the farthest point from it
Sonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's asses
Butterscotch Ftmfw
Old 04.25.2009, 07:54 PM   #15378
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

Fuck my life.

Old 04.25.2009, 08:01 PM   #15379
gmku
invito al cielo

gmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's asses
Druggie fucking kid punk hippies!
Old 04.26.2009, 05:11 AM   #15380
pbradley
invito al cielo

pbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's asses
I once accidently caught and killed a golden trout, you know.

It's a threatened species.

It's my state's state fish.

I ate it.

This was almost a thread unto itself.
pbradley is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
669719759766767768 769 77077177277981986912691769 > »
-->

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth