Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonic Sounds
Reload this Page BOLIDE, COLLIDER, TEMPERATURES - Wharf Chambers 6th June
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 05.29.2012, 05:58 AM   #1
Seth
empty page

Seth kicks all y'all's assesSeth kicks all y'all's assesSeth kicks all y'all's assesSeth kicks all y'all's assesSeth kicks all y'all's assesSeth kicks all y'all's assesSeth kicks all y'all's assesSeth kicks all y'all's assesSeth kicks all y'all's assesSeth kicks all y'all's assesSeth kicks all y'all's asses

Bolide, Collider, Temperatures, Takahashi's Shellfish Concern, UltraHumanitarian by s.e.t.h., on Flickr

Wharf Chambers, Leeds: Bolide, Collider, Temperatures
Full line up: Bolide, Collider, Temperatures, Takahashi’s Shellfish Concern, UltraHumanitarian
7.30pm – 11.00pm, Wednesday 6th June 2012
Wharf Chambers, 23-25 Wharf Street, Leeds, LS2 7EQ
bangthebore.org
£4 on the door

Wharf Chambers Co-operative Club is a members’ club, and you need to be a member, or a guest of a member, in order to attend. To join, please visit wharfchambers.org. Membership costs £1 and requires a minimum of 48 hours to take effect.

Bolide
Compared to The Art Ensemble, Le Forte Four, the Magic Band, Sun City Girls, or Smegma featuring Albert Ayler, in their own words Bolide are a chaotic Brighton-based EAI sextet that formed for a one-off performance at the Colour Out of Space Festival and have so far failed to disband.
thebolide.tk

Collider
Avulsive, weaponised improvisation; blunt force trauma, chemical burns, serated edges. This superhero team-up features Matthew Bourne, Dave Kane and Chrisses Bussey & Sharkey.
matthewbourne.com/portfolio/as-collaborator/collider

Temperatures
London duo consisting of rattling free percussion, kraut grooves, gurgling synth oscillations and spider-fingered murky bass fuzz. One of Thurston Moore's favourites.
myspace.com/temperaturestheband

Takahashi’s Shellfish Concern
Operating somewhere between Sheffield and Manchester, Takahashi’s are a sonified paint & canvas trio consisting of Angela Guyton, Rodrigo Constanzo, and Anton Hunter
takahashisshellfishconcern.com

UltraHumanitarian
Heroic drum kit freakout and Moog Voyager spaceout from Andrew Forknell (Monster Killed By Laser, A Century of Trees) and Bang the Bore janitor Seth Cooke (Defibrillators, Hunting Lodge, Ganbatte).
soundcloud.com/ultra-humanitarian/ultrahumanitarian

bangthebore.org
Seth is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.29.2012, 12:24 PM   #2
stu666
Super Moderator

stu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's asses
I shall keep on approving yr posts Seth (they don't show up initially because you need to make 10 posts before you can post links). Sadly I won't be able to go as I'm seeing Lee Ranaldo that night and Leeds is quite far from me but I hope others on here are interested...

http://tapewormstu.blogspot.co.uk/

stu666 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth