Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonic Sounds
Reload this Page The Fall
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 07.03.2015, 11:28 AM   #401
Drjohnrock
children of satan

Drjohnrock kicks all y'all's assesDrjohnrock kicks all y'all's assesDrjohnrock kicks all y'all's assesDrjohnrock kicks all y'all's assesDrjohnrock kicks all y'all's assesDrjohnrock kicks all y'all's assesDrjohnrock kicks all y'all's assesDrjohnrock kicks all y'all's assesDrjohnrock kicks all y'all's assesDrjohnrock kicks all y'all's assesDrjohnrock kicks all y'all's asses
My first and likely only reaction: Mark E. Smith has probably lost it for good. I've been a huge Fall fan since the mid-80s. But their last two albums before the new one really sucked. The Remainderer was a good EP but I haven't even bothered listening to even half of the new album. Maybe I will eventually but with all the other music out there to explore, I just don't know if it's worth it. All MES can do anymore is rant incoherently and give interviews about how anyone and everything sucks except him. He's getting rather boring.
Drjohnrock is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.03.2015, 12:24 PM   #402
Keeping It Gimple
children of satan

Keeping It Gimple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Gimple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Gimple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Gimple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Gimple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Gimple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Gimple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Gimple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Gimple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Gimple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Gimple kicks all y'all's asses
yeah exactly

well he said he couldnt stand going on the dole so hes gone for it. you can hear the decline across the albums and there are some good photos from the 90s of him drugged up viens bulging out of his inflated head.
181920 21
-->

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth