Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonic Sounds
Reload this Page OK.... was anyone at the Wallingford CT Acid Mothers show?
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 05.17.2006, 11:53 PM   #1
EyeballGrowth
the end of the ugly

EyeballGrowth kicks all y'all's assesEyeballGrowth kicks all y'all's assesEyeballGrowth kicks all y'all's assesEyeballGrowth kicks all y'all's assesEyeballGrowth kicks all y'all's assesEyeballGrowth kicks all y'all's assesEyeballGrowth kicks all y'all's assesEyeballGrowth kicks all y'all's assesEyeballGrowth kicks all y'all's assesEyeballGrowth kicks all y'all's assesEyeballGrowth kicks all y'all's asses
AMT was great and so were the Antarcticans and the band before them. But the first band was this band called Ultra Bunny. They're dressed in pink ski masks, pink clothes and they're music is terrible. About 2 songs in, these two idiots wearing womens high heels and pink ski masks run through the door screaming and spraying shaving cream everywhere. They sprayed it in some kids laptop, then I see someone pink out of the corner of my eye crawling towards me, next thing I know he's wrestling me to the ground rubbing shaving cream in my afro and clothes. I had to walk to a damn wallgreens covered in shaving cream and ask them to use their bathroom. Freaking gimps. It took me like 10 minutes to get it out of my hair too
EyeballGrowth is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.18.2006, 12:34 AM   #2
Lethrneck4
children of satan

Lethrneck4 cold hard suckaLethrneck4 cold hard suckaLethrneck4 cold hard suckaLethrneck4 cold hard suckaLethrneck4 cold hard suckaLethrneck4 cold hard suckaLethrneck4 cold hard suckaLethrneck4 cold hard suckaLethrneck4 cold hard suckaLethrneck4 cold hard suckaLethrneck4 cold hard sucka
hahah, i saw that madness going on inside, i was outside during that.. antarticans were pretty cool too, reminded me of that red sparowes band

but acid mothers fucking owned tonite!

i hate that fucking legion club.....but ill be there in june for Boris

id have been pissed if i got tackeld and shaving creamed....show or no show, i would have kicked that guy somehere painful

i consider you dumb, ignorant, and irrelevant
perhaps more than a fly, but less than a fart. a joke - !@#$%!

Death by a firing squard of ten black gay men would be too good for this shithead. - atari2600

loser retard. pothead - !@#$%!

you're a real prick for acting so daft & being so disagreeable on purpose - atari2600

On the contrary, tesla69 is idiota numero uno - atari2600
Lethrneck4 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.18.2006, 12:51 AM   #3
EyeballGrowth
the end of the ugly

EyeballGrowth kicks all y'all's assesEyeballGrowth kicks all y'all's assesEyeballGrowth kicks all y'all's assesEyeballGrowth kicks all y'all's assesEyeballGrowth kicks all y'all's assesEyeballGrowth kicks all y'all's assesEyeballGrowth kicks all y'all's assesEyeballGrowth kicks all y'all's assesEyeballGrowth kicks all y'all's assesEyeballGrowth kicks all y'all's assesEyeballGrowth kicks all y'all's asses
I went with it, but i was damn pissed. I was wearing my nice suit pants too. I'd like to bill them for my drycleaning. Yeah I walked out of there after 3 songs covered in shaving cream and pissed :/

Antarcticans were awesome

And so were Acid mothers of course. What was that final like 15 minute song they jammed on? The one with the really melodious guitar part?
EyeballGrowth is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.18.2006, 02:22 PM   #4
Lethrneck4
children of satan

Lethrneck4 cold hard suckaLethrneck4 cold hard suckaLethrneck4 cold hard suckaLethrneck4 cold hard suckaLethrneck4 cold hard suckaLethrneck4 cold hard suckaLethrneck4 cold hard suckaLethrneck4 cold hard suckaLethrneck4 cold hard suckaLethrneck4 cold hard suckaLethrneck4 cold hard sucka
i have never heard that song before.....the other melodic one they played earlier also, i had never heard...my buddy bought like 3 or 4 of thier cds at that show last night, im sure ill hear those songs soon. down the street from the legion hall thier was another japanese noise tpye band playin at cherry streeet station. me and my buddies were goin back and forth all night

eyeball, you goin to Boris in june?

i consider you dumb, ignorant, and irrelevant
perhaps more than a fly, but less than a fart. a joke - !@#$%!

Death by a firing squard of ten black gay men would be too good for this shithead. - atari2600

loser retard. pothead - !@#$%!

you're a real prick for acting so daft & being so disagreeable on purpose - atari2600

On the contrary, tesla69 is idiota numero uno - atari2600
Lethrneck4 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.18.2006, 02:29 PM   #5
baby bulldog
bad moon rising

baby bulldog kicks all y'all's assesbaby bulldog kicks all y'all's assesbaby bulldog kicks all y'all's assesbaby bulldog kicks all y'all's assesbaby bulldog kicks all y'all's assesbaby bulldog kicks all y'all's assesbaby bulldog kicks all y'all's assesbaby bulldog kicks all y'all's assesbaby bulldog kicks all y'all's assesbaby bulldog kicks all y'all's assesbaby bulldog kicks all y'all's asses
Luckily I missed this ass-hatery...but I did catch AMT's set,which was amazingly beautiful.Everytime I see 'em they get better and better.Plus I caught Green Milk from the Planet Orange about an hour later at a bar just down the street.Quite a rocking evening in the Ol' chemical dump known as Wallyworld.
Incidently,the last song of the night was Pink Lady Lemonade.
baby bulldog is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth