Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page Should Dr. Eugene put the horns on his girlfriend? (again)
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 11.27.2010, 08:05 PM   #41
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

atsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's asses
Facebooked ya.

atsonicpark is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.27.2010, 08:07 PM   #42
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

floatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's asses
current gf is way hotter than the ruckabilie.

seriously.

beyond that, she's bound to get on yr nerves quicker too.

how do you feel about listening to Social D 24/7? lol. etc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kinn
wtf is happening to you.

cease and desist.

R U eXpd?

I am.
floatingslowly is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.27.2010, 08:51 PM   #43
demonrail666
invito al cielo

demonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by kinn
"hey gf. have you seen this other bitch? yeah you have? well then you've worked out that you're dumped then. obviously. bye.

PS. you owe me money."

i think i might've accidentally neg repped this instead of positive repping it. if i did, I apologise.
demonrail666 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.27.2010, 11:20 PM   #44
Sonic Youth 37
invito al cielo

Location: if there is a bright spot in the universe, the farthest point from it
Sonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Eugene Felikson
None taken, bro. To be honest, it completely bewilders me. I mean, I honestly rarely ever get hit on - it's my best (and pretty much only) friend who is the ladies' man of the two of us - but when I do, it's always by some unbelievably hot girl. Throughout the course of my 3-year relationship with my current gf, I've only had 2 girls (3, including the subject of this thread) really ever hit on me, but they went absolutely bananas over me, and they've all been 10/10's physically.

It might be the fact that my personality/opinions are pretty carnal in nearly every sense of the word. I also wear A LOT of black, my jeans are always tight (usually ripped from years of wear, and tear), and I'm absolutely obsessed with satanic aesthetics, and horror flicks. I'm very open about my general misanthropy (every girl that's ever fallen for me claims to be 'a bitch'), and I've really picked up on some genuinely peculiar interests over the years (this board being a big help in that since 2008, admittedly). I think I sort of stand out from the crowd, no matter what crowd I'm in, since I'm never too down with, nor up to speed on what everyone around here is into.

Also, despite all that I'm extremely polite, and considerate towards others. A real gentleman, yet bad-boy nerd... I guess.

That's just a stab at an answer though.

Yeah, I'm more than well aware of that, that's why I posted on the last page that I was pretty much done talking about this on here. I just kept on seeing this thread getting bumped, and went a little nutty. My bad, honestly. But, I did try to be as vague as possible. These are all things I've discussed (in even more depth) with her, so I'm not necessarily talking behind her back about this.

But yeah... this whole ordeal has gotten more than a little out of hand. ha

EDIT - Ah, I see yr post was deleted... oh well. I guess I neded to clarify my intentions either way.

We have basically the same life. Le sigh. You have a tough situation to be sure.
Old 11.28.2010, 06:37 AM   #45
nicfit
invito al cielo

nicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Eugene Felikson
I mean, people post pics of others on here without their permission all the time... but that's a whole 'nother debate.

Yep, I undersand what you mean, that's why I said "but it's just me", it's not uncommon to post pics of people on the web, at all.
11:11 11-11-11 I Ascended.
nicfit is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.28.2010, 07:30 AM   #46
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

atsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's asses
I know I gave you advice on fb, but I just wnat to say I agree with floatingslowly 100%.

Like I said on fb, current girl is cool as hell, let you put her in a dominatrix outfit and film her for a short. Awesome chick. That other girl looks like the type who would spend 3 hours putting makeup on, and talking to all the NOFX doodz at the local punk shows you simply "Have to!" attend. Current girl has that quality that makes her more "girlfriend material", imo, and not just "fuck buddy" material...

Ultimately, I'd probably never go after a girl who seems to be a bit high maintenance.

My last girlfriend -- the one I was with 7 years who ultimately cheated on me -- thought REALLY highly of herself, and that's why she, uh, cheated on me. She thought she could do better -- she regrets it now. But the girl I'm with now is amazing in every way, she doesn't give a fuck what people think of her, and we have a much better relationship. She's a lot more artistic, open minded, and FUN -- in my opinion, that's what matters; we never fight. My last girlfriend, we fought every day; she was always trying to change things about me. My current girlfriend is into my music, my movies, loves to work with me on artistic stuff... is proud to be with me.

I think, ultimately, if you can find a girl you genuinely get along with, who loves being with you, that's the right girl. I wouldn't throw that away.. it's simply not worth it. A fuck may be good for a while, but if a relationship is bound to be good forever, that's the route to go down imo.

Also.. Sex is dead.

Old 11.28.2010, 07:50 AM   #47
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

Get a rimjob from each. Whichever one licks with the most ferocity, that's the keeper.

Old 11.28.2010, 08:05 AM   #48
Glice
invito al cielo

Glice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's asses
You don't always want ferocity in a rimjob. You want someone who knows the difference between rimjob technique and rusty trombone technique, ideally.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Savage Clone
Last time I was in Chicago I spent an hour in a Nazi submarine with a banjo player.
Glice is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.28.2010, 08:09 AM   #49
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

True dat. I like for it to build in ferocity. I also need good eyes. When my gf looks up at me from the rimming position, that's what ultimately melts me. Also, she must be able to take and give good verbal commands -- I don't neceassarily mean for her to talk to your ass, but for -- every now and then -- her to look up and give you certain orders, like "give me that nasty dick snot you dirty boy". In turn, when you say, "Faster. Harder. More." she should repond accordingly. Practice your dialogue, as well. You: "You like that dirty asshole don't you?" Her response can make or break the whole session sometimes.

Old 11.30.2010, 05:31 PM   #50
Derek
invito al cielo

Derek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's asses
Yeah that's cool, I'm funny as fuck.
Derek is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth