Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonic Sounds
Reload this Page Another bnd Called Cro Magnon
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 04.21.2009, 04:36 PM   #1
batreleaser
invito al cielo

batreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's asses
And like old Cromagnon (from esp-disk) this band is really wierd and aso really neanderthal, making me wonder if perhas the band is a sraight up tribute homage to cromagnon. anyways, its circuit des yeux and another girl. they are applying what i call "the hospials" aesthetic (which was formerly the royal trux aesthtic, which was formerly the electric eels aesthetic, which was formerly the velvets' aesthetic, you get it) to minimal pop-punk type stuff. It gets surprisingly heavy at times, with feedbck scraping ever which way while violent power chords are strummed beneath he surface. The 7" on Die Stasi is phenomnal. Circuit des Yeux is very talented

listen to pink reason
batreleaser is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.21.2009, 04:39 PM   #2
sarramkrop

Respect. I fucking love these girls. Some of you lucky American bastards should be able to see them live this summer, as they're touring.
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.21.2009, 04:41 PM   #3
batreleaser
invito al cielo

batreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's asses
what i love most about our scene right now is these bands our ALWAYS touring.

listen to pink reason
batreleaser is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.21.2009, 04:44 PM   #4
sarramkrop

Thanks for reminding me that I'm a little more bitter than I am already.
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth