Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page Fuck.. College isn't what is used to be (Hunstville Shooting)
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 02.18.2010, 12:30 PM   #101
ni'k
invito al cielo

ni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's asses
christian guilt + repression + lack of sexual education + belief that babies are gods will = stds

the flipside of this christian repression and lack of knowledge is shame, secrecy and thus inevitably the desire to break free from this bullshit that can often lead to sordid liberal permissiveness and more stds.

blaming stds on hippies is fucking retarded.

sonic palin blames tv for the decay of moral values.

might i suggest she think for herself and realise that not everyone looks to television for moral guidance and imitatable models of behaviour in the world.
ni'k is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.18.2010, 12:34 PM   #102
knox
invito al cielo

knox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's asses
you see nik, when you had that rant about animals. at least you dont enjoy going around killing them yourself, you know. it seems different to me.
but now i get it. but im thinking:
its the syg forum
its not possible
that someone who listens to SY
is telling me these things
about god and babies
and free love
that they saw on tv

call me naive

knox is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.18.2010, 02:24 PM   #103
SONIC GAIL
invito al cielo

Location: I moved from hillbilly Florida to hillbilly Alabama
SONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's asses
You are both hypocrites. You twist up words and make them into what you want them to say.

Nik

You can adress me ya know. If you say it about me you say it to me. you don't know shit about christian opression blah blah thats always the come back. "Christains repress sexual behaivor and cause loose sexual behaivor. whine whine whine"You just want to be right but yr really an extreme left. You assume I don't think for myself? If I did not I would'nt be bantering with you right now. I would accept your notions of existance blindly.

and I was using tv as an example not blaming it

& knox the reason I listen to Sonic: I was drawn in was because they have a very deep sense of spirituallity and make many positive references to god and Jesus. You just don't see those references cause you are naive. You think I don't deserve to be here in other words?

Also I was not blaming stds on hippies. I was noting that careless sexuality heightened during that era activity.

and it's SONIC GAIL motherfuckers. I don't join the right or the left. I take the path least chosen. The one that does not include agreeing with all lefty views cause it's hip or sarah palin land cause I'm old and country.

I am a very open minded person. I see other points of view and appreciate and examine them. You 2 just want to trash whomever disagrees with you to prove your great intellect and wit.

I think alot of other people on here would like to tell you the same. They just havent got the balls to do it yet.

I am done with this topic. I more important matters to tend to then listen to fakes tell me what I should believe in.

Go ahead have the last word. It only proves my point.

Yall want to be the right ones so bad you can taste it.

SONIC GAIL is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.18.2010, 02:46 PM   #104
knox
invito al cielo

knox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's asses
i'm a cunt.
not a hypocrite.
get it right, different things.

Old 02.18.2010, 02:50 PM   #105
knox
invito al cielo

right, i don't think sexual promiscuity and stds began with the hippies.
they just weren't very hypocritical about it.
it has existed always.

but what do I know? I'm too naive.

It's not that we wanna be the right ones, dear. It's just that you don't make any sense. Whenever you can't respond to a point someone brings up, you'll resort to Jesus talk, or saying that the people arguing with you are the problem, because you don't have any logical response.

We're not the ones ignoring points and twisting things. For example, you were the one to ignore my point that abortions cannot harm the non-involved, or that the gun industry in America fuels organized crime all around Latin America or that countries that do not allow their citizens to carry weapons have less homicides. You never responded to those things and then you accuse US of being hypocritical and bias?

Old 02.18.2010, 02:57 PM   #106
ni'k
invito al cielo

ni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's asses
i tried to respond aswell but it was too boring.

anyway if we do respond we are just proving her point apparently. can't argue with any of that, it's all bulletproof.
Old 02.18.2010, 03:01 PM   #107
knox
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by SONIC GAIL
Have been watching tv over the past 10 years and the decay of moral values? Since "Free Love" stds sky rocketed. People's only purpose for going on dates these days is to get a fuck. I see em all around. Those men stare at me with thier lusty eyes. They just want a taste then throw you away like a possesion.

1- i'd like to see statistic evidence that since the hippies stds sky rocketed. As far as I am aware, they have been decreasing since condoms.

2- why should it bother you that people go to dates to get a fuck?

3- aren't you a least a bit happy they stare at you with lusty eyes? imagine if they didn't.

Old 02.18.2010, 03:11 PM   #108
SONIC GAIL
invito al cielo

SONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by knox
1- i'd like to see statistic evidence that since the hippies stds sky rocketed. As far as I am aware, they have been decreasing since condoms.
Statistics: STD’s

Every year, there are approximately 15 million new cases of STDs (41,000 per day)(8,000 teens per day)

Two-thirds of all STDs occur in people 25 years of age or younger.

It is estimated that as many as one in four Americans have genital herpes, yet at least 80 percent of those with herpes are unaware they have it.

At least 15 percent of all infertile American women are infertile because of tubal damage caused by pelvic inflammatory disease (PID), the result of an untreated STD.

Less than half of adults ages 18 to 44 have ever been tested for an STD other than HIV / AIDS.
American Social Health Association

In the 60s only syphilis and gonorrhea were common. Today there are at least 25 STDs, and at least eight new pathogens have been identified since 1980, including HIV.

Approximately 1 in 4 sexually active teens is infected with a STD.

Nearly all case of Cervical cancer in women is caused by the Human Papilloma Virus and Condoms provide little to no protection against this disease.
Medical Institute for Sexual Health

do some learnin

2- why should it bother you that people go to dates to get a fuck?

I just don't think it is morally correct behaivor. I did'nt say it bothers me. I stated it as a fact that correlates with abortion and std rates.

3- aren't you a least a bit happy they stare at you with lusty eyes? imagine if they didn't.

I know what it fells like when they did'nt I was fat. Of course it gives you a lttle confidence boost on occasion which is human nature. But it's fucking creepy and wrong when I am clearly wearing a wedding ring. That tells me they are just scum.

Old 02.18.2010, 03:18 PM   #109
SONIC GAIL
invito al cielo

Quote:
right, i don't think sexual promiscuity and stds began with the hippies.
they just weren't very hypocritical about it.
it has existed always.

but what do I know? I'm too naive.

It's not that we wanna be the right ones, dear. It's just that you don't make any sense. Whenever you can't respond to a point someone brings up, you'll resort to Jesus talk, or saying that the people arguing with you are the problem, because you don't have any logical response. You're logic obviously differs from mine.

We're not the ones ignoring points and twisting things. For example, you were the one to ignore my point that abortions cannot harm the non-involved,(kids are involved) or that the gun industry in America fuels organized crime all around Latin America or that countries that do not allow their citizens to carry weapons have less homicides. ( your right they do, good for you) You never responded to those things and then you accuse US of being hypocritical and bias?

Sorry I missed those i was responding to the many other punches you were throwing

Old 02.18.2010, 03:18 PM   #110
knox
invito al cielo

where did you get those numbers?
it does not mention mortality rates.
in the past people would die from contracting syphilis.
how does it compare to statistics from the past?
do you realise when they say there are more stds that simply means that they have discovered more silent viruses?
that doesn't mean these pathogens are being created, it means medicine is evolving.

Old 02.18.2010, 03:23 PM   #111
knox
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by SONIC GAIL
Sorry I missed those i was responding to the many other punches you were throwing

you're the one seeing what you wanna see. your logic is not the same as mine, because your logic is meant to twist any information you encounter to in order to make them fit your beliefs.

fetuses aren't children, but either way, there are at most 3 elements involved there: the unborn, the mother and possibly the father. you might not agree with it, but it cannot kill you or threaten you. a gun can. the posession of a can gives someone the power to interfere in anyone's life as they wish. therefore, it is not a private matter like abortion is, it's public safety.

and the third point is, you know you could lower the number of deaths by you don't want to, so all you can say is good for you.

Old 02.18.2010, 03:38 PM   #112
SONIC GAIL
invito al cielo

Quote:
where did you get that statistics?
http://www.missthemess.com/statistics/std.php go pick it apart
it does not mention mortality rates. look it up
in the past people would die from contracting syphilis. really i did not know that
how does it compare to statistics from the past? look it up
do you realize when they say there are more stds that simply means that they have discovered more silent viruses? ya think? still cannot prove thier effect either way then can you since they were silent
that doesn't mean these pathogens are being created, it means medicine is evolving.did I say created? um no. putting words in my mouth

Old 02.18.2010, 03:50 PM   #113
SONIC GAIL
invito al cielo

Quote:
you're the one seeing what you wanna see. your logic is not the same as mine, because your logic is meant to twist any information you encounter to in order to make them fit your beliefs. You logically came to that conclusion? I see the disaray and accept it. Last time I am saying it I believe in tighter restrictions, but not total ellimination.

fetuses aren't children, but either way, there are at most 3 elements involved there: the unborn, the mother and possibly the father. you might not agree with it, but it cannot kill you or threaten you. a gun can. the posession of a can gives someone the power to interfere in anyone's life as they wish. therefore, it is not a private matter like abortion is, it's public safety. Ok it's public safety. You are.. like.. so right. I know a gun can threaten me. That is why I have one to threaten back.

and the third point is, you know you could lower the number of deaths but you don't want to, so all you can say is good for you. I am not a member of congress so I do not think that my opinion means shit. Of course I have compassion for others and would like to lower deaths that is why once again we need tighter restrictions, border checks and such

daydream

Old 02.18.2010, 04:01 PM   #114
knox
invito al cielo

realise is british
realize american
do not correct me
go make a gay hetero

you said stds sky rocketed, which is utter bullshit considering most of these viruses weren't even known in the past, therefore, there are no records.

Old 02.18.2010, 04:03 PM   #115
knox
invito al cielo

ARE YOU SERIOUSLY
posting information from an "abstinence only" website as UNBIASED statistics on STDS? are you that mental? I just noticed now. I thought you'd bother using a more serious source.

Old 02.18.2010, 04:06 PM   #116
SONIC GAIL
invito al cielo

Quote:
realize it's british
realize american
do not correct me oops
go make a gay hetero HAH, not on my agenda

you said stds sky rocketed, which is utter bullshit considering most of these viruses weren't even known in the past, therefore, there are no records. Ah I see you came to these conclusions on the basis of what type of website it was, predictable... any sign of christianity is bull shit

I'm going home to fuck my husband and do some target practice. Have a nice evening.

Old 02.18.2010, 04:07 PM   #117
SONIC GAIL
invito al cielo

Quote:
ARE YOU SERIOUSLY
posting information from an "abstinence only" website as UNBIASED statistics on STDS? are you that mental? I just noticed now. I thought you'd bother using a more serious source.

see last post for response I already predicted your reply

Old 02.18.2010, 04:14 PM   #118
knox
invito al cielo

I do not think christian websites specialise in unbiased comprehensive research on health & medicine, no.

Old 02.18.2010, 04:21 PM   #119
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

floatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's asses
Jesus suffers not a witch to live.

predictions are a sin.
floatingslowly is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.18.2010, 04:39 PM   #120
ni'k
invito al cielo

this is approaching weekend web territory

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth