Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page Hangover Cures
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 05.16.2008, 07:34 AM   #41
pokkeherrie
invito al cielo

pokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by demonrail666
That is very true. Especially before you go to bed. Need to watch you don't wet the bed during the night though.

i always try to drink a lot of water before going to bed as well.

i like to think that it helps, but i've also read that when you're intoxicated the alcohol prevents your kidneys from re-absorbing most of that water, so a lot of it goes straight to your bladder, meaning you'll have to get out of bed to pee several times during the night.
pokkeherrie is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.16.2008, 07:36 AM   #42
sarramkrop

I find that the water works better with me after I have been drinking rather than before.
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.16.2008, 07:42 AM   #43
pokkeherrie
invito al cielo

pokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's asses
I try to do both before and after... and even better would be to have an IV in my arm during the night as well.

Not that long ago I drank orange juice instead of water after waking up with a hangover. Big mistake; within 20 minutes I was puking.
pokkeherrie is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.16.2008, 09:17 AM   #44
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nefeli
(yeah just a moment. i have a plate ready for her).

ha ha ha ha ha ha

good one.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.16.2008, 09:26 AM   #45
tesla69
Banned

tesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's asses
I decided losing a day of my life from alcohol withdrawl wasn't really worth the drunk so I don't drink much at all anymore. Once a year or so I have to remind myself why I don't do that. I have found that higher quality booze goes easier through the system, clean booze like clean acid...
tesla69 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.16.2008, 09:29 AM   #46
RdTv
invito al cielo

RdTv kicks all y'all's assesRdTv kicks all y'all's assesRdTv kicks all y'all's assesRdTv kicks all y'all's assesRdTv kicks all y'all's assesRdTv kicks all y'all's assesRdTv kicks all y'all's assesRdTv kicks all y'all's assesRdTv kicks all y'all's assesRdTv kicks all y'all's assesRdTv kicks all y'all's asses
water water water and water.

You can drink as much as you want or you can handle and not get a hangover, at least not the pounding I wish I had never done this hangover, if you drink a bucket load of water BEFORE you call it quits for the night. Seriously, when I was younger I would finish off a half gallon (almost 2 liters) of whiskey about every night and would be fine for work the next day because of our mutual friend H2O. I'm not talking one or two glasses, you need to just drink it for a good half hour, as much as you can, make sure you piss and get some sleep. Far as food goes, everyone likes a big fatty breakfast, and if you're out late enough its never a bad idea to load up on the cholesterol before your retire for the night.
RdTv is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.16.2008, 12:56 PM   #47
lucyrulesok
100%

lucyrulesok kicks all y'all's asseslucyrulesok kicks all y'all's asseslucyrulesok kicks all y'all's asseslucyrulesok kicks all y'all's asseslucyrulesok kicks all y'all's asseslucyrulesok kicks all y'all's asseslucyrulesok kicks all y'all's asseslucyrulesok kicks all y'all's asseslucyrulesok kicks all y'all's asseslucyrulesok kicks all y'all's asseslucyrulesok kicks all y'all's asses
for me... feminax (dunno if this is ok for guys to take... i guess so??? you would probs feel weird buying it though) and portion of chips (proper greasy chip shop chips) with lots of mayonnaise. LOTS OF WATER.
works like a charm.
Old 05.16.2008, 01:02 PM   #48
jon boy
invito al cielo

jon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by lucyrulesok
for me... feminax (dunno if this is ok for guys to take... i guess so??? you would probs feel weird buying it though) and portion of chips (proper greasy chip shop chips) with lots of mayonnaise. LOTS OF WATER.
works like a charm.

yes! feminax i forgot about that, its pretty good acually but not reccomended unless you are in dire circumstances, unless you want bitch tits that is.

|@ <------- Euphoric brain cell just moments before expiration
V

_ \ / _
PING <-------- moments later
/ \

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ljhxq...isruo1_500.gif

jon boy is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.17.2008, 04:56 AM   #49
Gulasch Noir
the end of the ugly

Gulasch Noir kicks all y'all's assesGulasch Noir kicks all y'all's assesGulasch Noir kicks all y'all's assesGulasch Noir kicks all y'all's assesGulasch Noir kicks all y'all's assesGulasch Noir kicks all y'all's assesGulasch Noir kicks all y'all's assesGulasch Noir kicks all y'all's assesGulasch Noir kicks all y'all's assesGulasch Noir kicks all y'all's assesGulasch Noir kicks all y'all's asses
like when done exhausting sports, you shouldn't drink only water (because this adds to the imbalance of your electrolyte balance) but something with salt and/or sugar in it.

I start my hangover-day with pushups (like every day), then i eat gherkins (and sometimes also drink the gherkin-"juice") followed by a hot chocolate and (salted) whey.

Generelly I think my hangover-illness not inessentially is caused by the cigarettes I smoked when I drink. I have a low blood pressure and I heard that smoking many cigarettes a night, whereas don't smoking any the following day, adds to the low blood pressure, or at least it feels so. So I always try to exercise as much as possible (jogging, more pushups, weight training), and it really helps. Also orgasm does something against the low blood pressure.
Gulasch Noir is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.17.2008, 05:35 AM   #50
the ikara cult
invito al cielo

the ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's asses
lots of wank suggestions going around.
I reccomend the FA cup final

the ikara cult is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.17.2008, 07:04 AM   #51
jon boy
invito al cielo

jon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by the ikara cult
lots of wank suggestions going around.
I reccomend the FA cup final

in the pub?

|@ <------- Euphoric brain cell just moments before expiration
V

_ \ / _
PING <-------- moments later
/ \

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ljhxq...isruo1_500.gif

jon boy is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|