Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Sonic Gossip
Reload this Page Noho Furniture Sessions
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 06.16.2006, 03:03 PM   #1
Mdjohnsit
empty page

Mdjohnsit has a couple of kiss-ass net friends
I was just wondering what the Noho Furniture Sessions from 2001 were. They are mentioned in the mp3 section of the main site and the download is pretty great.

Any info would be great. Thanks.
Mdjohnsit is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.16.2006, 05:45 PM   #2
greenlight
invito al cielo

greenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's asses
well, i'd like to know as well, but this one is really mystery. i was listening to that stream and it's amazing. some of it was on mixtape2, but that's it i know about it. and hardly someone else will help or...?
greenlight is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.16.2006, 06:59 PM   #3
whorefrost
invito al cielo

whorefrost kicks all y'all's asseswhorefrost kicks all y'all's asseswhorefrost kicks all y'all's asseswhorefrost kicks all y'all's asseswhorefrost kicks all y'all's asseswhorefrost kicks all y'all's asseswhorefrost kicks all y'all's asseswhorefrost kicks all y'all's asseswhorefrost kicks all y'all's asseswhorefrost kicks all y'all's asseswhorefrost kicks all y'all's asses
it will likely remain an esoteric mystery for all eternity
whorefrost is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth