Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page Jimmy Carter = Nazi Sympathizer ...this ones for tesla
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 08.15.2007, 01:25 PM   #1
Lethrneck4
children of satan

Lethrneck4 cold hard suckaLethrneck4 cold hard suckaLethrneck4 cold hard suckaLethrneck4 cold hard suckaLethrneck4 cold hard suckaLethrneck4 cold hard suckaLethrneck4 cold hard suckaLethrneck4 cold hard suckaLethrneck4 cold hard suckaLethrneck4 cold hard suckaLethrneck4 cold hard sucka
Exclusive: Handwritten Note From Jimmy Carter Interceding for Nazi SS Guard Proven to Have Murdered Jews

Posted by Daniel Freedman
Thu, 18 Jan 2007 at 2:16 PM

We now have a copy of the note that Jimmy Carter sent to the U.S. Justice Department's Office of Special Investigation, interceding on behalf of a Nazi SS Guard. We first reported on this story this morning.

Carter's note is attached to a letter from the daughter of the Nazi SS Guard to Mr. and Mrs. Carter, asking for them to help the Nazi SS Guard. Mr. Carter sent the letter to the Justice Department's Office of Special Investigations, with the following note attached:

To Director, O.S.I.

I hope that, in cases like

this, that special consideration

can be given to affected families for humanitarian reasons.

Jimmy Carter

The writing appears to be in Carter's handwriting with his signature. (Update: littlegreenfootballs.com says the handwriting matches Carter's.) The letter is stamped as "received" by the O.S.I on September 22, 1987. We post the entire letter below.

So who was this Nazi that Carter wanted the O.S.I. to take pity on? As the Arutz Sheva article we quoted this morning reported:

Bartesch, who had immigrated to the U.S. and lived in Chicago, admitted to Sher's office and the court that he had voluntarily joined the Waffen SS and had served in the notorious SS Death's Head Division at the Mauthausen concentration camp where, at the hands of Bartesch and his cohorts, many thousands of prisoners were gassed, shot, starved and worked to death. He also confessed to having concealed his service at the infamous camp from U.S. immigration officials.
"We had an extraordinary piece of evidence against him -- a book that was kept by the SS and captured by the American armed forces when they liberated Mauthausen," Sher said. "We called it the death book. It was a roster that the Germans required them to keep that identified SS guards as they extended weapons to murder the inmates and prisoners."
An entry in the book for October 10, 1943 registered the shooting death of Max Oschorn, a French Jewish prisoner. His murderer was also recorded: SS guard Martin Bartesch. "It was a most chilling document," Sher recalled.
The same evidence was used by the U.S. military in postwar trials as the basis for execution or long prison sentences for many identified SS guards.
As we wrote this morning:
Now Carter's complaint about "Jewish organizations" being against him starts to make sense. No guessing where he first got the notion of a Jewish conspiracy from. It's not only Walt and Mearsheimer who would be proud.
We also spoke this morning to the chief Nazi hunter at the Simon Weisenthal Center and also the director of the center's Jerusalem office, Efraim Zuroff. As we reported this morning:

Speaking from Jerusalem, Mr. Zuroff told us that 'Carter was never particularly sensitive on Jewish issues" and the news "doesn't surprise" him. He described Carter's approach as "a classic case of misplaced sympathy syndrome."
Mr. Zuroff said that Carter "shows an accute lack of understanding for the horrors of the Holocaust" and a "lack of sensitivity toward the fate of the victims of the Holocaust."
He finished off our conversation by asking "why would he use his influence to help a Nazi war criminal?" Why indeed.
Also telling is the silence from Carter Center. We put in a series of calls from approximately 9:00 a.m. this morning to the Carter Center asking for a comment. We were finally called back at 12:15 p.m., only to be told, after we asked our questions, that we needed to submit our question in writing. We did that straight away. We are still yet to hear back from the Carter Center.

But then again, the only thing more damning than their silence is the note Jimmy Carter wrote pleading for a Nazi SS Guard. That probably explains the reluctance to comment.
Carter's constant attacks on the Jewish State now have a new context to be put in. Palestinian terrorist organization sympathizer ... Nazi SS Guard sympathizer ... the pattern is clear.

continued:

i consider you dumb, ignorant, and irrelevant
perhaps more than a fly, but less than a fart. a joke - !@#$%!

Death by a firing squard of ten black gay men would be too good for this shithead. - atari2600

loser retard. pothead - !@#$%!

you're a real prick for acting so daft & being so disagreeable on purpose - atari2600

On the contrary, tesla69 is idiota numero uno - atari2600
Lethrneck4 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.15.2007, 01:31 PM   #2
unlurker
little trouble girl

unlurker kicks all y'all's assesunlurker kicks all y'all's assesunlurker kicks all y'all's assesunlurker kicks all y'all's assesunlurker kicks all y'all's assesunlurker kicks all y'all's assesunlurker kicks all y'all's assesunlurker kicks all y'all's assesunlurker kicks all y'all's assesunlurker kicks all y'all's assesunlurker kicks all y'all's asses
wow!

you still here, lthrnlace?

i see you're still trying to convince the kids about the infallability of our glorious leader
and the greatness of our country's foreign policy.

it's been a long time....

hope all is well with you.
unlurker is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.15.2007, 01:40 PM   #3
SpectralJulianIsNotDead
invito al cielo

SpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's asses
OMG it is lthrneck. It has been awhile.
SpectralJulianIsNotDead is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.15.2007, 01:49 PM   #4
ricechex
the destroyed room

ricechex kicks all y'all's assesricechex kicks all y'all's assesricechex kicks all y'all's assesricechex kicks all y'all's assesricechex kicks all y'all's assesricechex kicks all y'all's assesricechex kicks all y'all's assesricechex kicks all y'all's assesricechex kicks all y'all's assesricechex kicks all y'all's assesricechex kicks all y'all's asses
Yeah, he's back like Texas Chainsaw, as you can see from his latest ramblings. What's wrong with due process and how guilt and punishment should only affect the guilty party directly? What is it about conservative wing nuts denying due process?(suspension of habeus corpus).

ricechex is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.15.2007, 01:52 PM   #5
Lethrneck4
children of satan

Lethrneck4 cold hard suckaLethrneck4 cold hard suckaLethrneck4 cold hard suckaLethrneck4 cold hard suckaLethrneck4 cold hard suckaLethrneck4 cold hard suckaLethrneck4 cold hard suckaLethrneck4 cold hard suckaLethrneck4 cold hard suckaLethrneck4 cold hard suckaLethrneck4 cold hard sucka
thank you all...i know my presence has been missed.... the bush hating, left wing lovefest on this board is NOW OVER!

and this thread was manily for tesla, who asked in another thread if i could provide evidence of clinton or carter supporting nazis. now that i have, i suspect tesla will start insulting me, as per the norm when you prove him wrong...again tesla...when is the vitamin ban happening?

LMAO!

i consider you dumb, ignorant, and irrelevant
perhaps more than a fly, but less than a fart. a joke - !@#$%!

Death by a firing squard of ten black gay men would be too good for this shithead. - atari2600

loser retard. pothead - !@#$%!

you're a real prick for acting so daft & being so disagreeable on purpose - atari2600

On the contrary, tesla69 is idiota numero uno - atari2600
Lethrneck4 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.15.2007, 02:02 PM   #6
tesla69
Banned

tesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's asses
See, instead of name calling you could have just done the research. Thats very interesting. I did a quick google to see if it was one of those typical urban legend things but it certainly is not and the Carter Center has never responded. Seeing the Carter Administration basically started in Afghanistan what Reagan-Bush later turned into Al Quaeda this doesn't surprise me actually..

My friend sent me this recently it is strange
http://tinwiki.org/wiki/Carter_Assassination_Attempt

Mayeb Carter felt bad for him like Bush felt bad for Father O'Grady the priest who raped dozens of children in the US and Bush ordered released after the Pope called him personally.
tesla69 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.15.2007, 02:59 PM   #7
Fred Cracklin
little trouble girl

Fred Cracklin kicks all y'all's assesFred Cracklin kicks all y'all's assesFred Cracklin kicks all y'all's assesFred Cracklin kicks all y'all's assesFred Cracklin kicks all y'all's assesFred Cracklin kicks all y'all's assesFred Cracklin kicks all y'all's assesFred Cracklin kicks all y'all's assesFred Cracklin kicks all y'all's assesFred Cracklin kicks all y'all's assesFred Cracklin kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lethrneck4
thank you all...i know my presence has been missed.... the bush hating, left wing lovefest on this board is NOW OVER!

Scooby-Doo can doo doo, but Jimmy Carter is smarter.

("lovefest" resumes)
Fred Cracklin is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.15.2007, 04:01 PM   #8
SynthethicalY
invito al cielo

SynthethicalY kicks all y'all's assesSynthethicalY kicks all y'all's assesSynthethicalY kicks all y'all's assesSynthethicalY kicks all y'all's assesSynthethicalY kicks all y'all's assesSynthethicalY kicks all y'all's assesSynthethicalY kicks all y'all's assesSynthethicalY kicks all y'all's assesSynthethicalY kicks all y'all's assesSynthethicalY kicks all y'all's assesSynthethicalY kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:

and this thread was manily for tesla, who asked in another thread if i could provide evidence of clinton or carter supporting nazis. now that i have, i suspect tesla will start insulting me, as per the norm when you prove him wrong...again tesla...when is the vitamin ban happening?

LMAO!

You always make me laugh, just like the extreme liberals make me laugh. I think you lack a brain. But it is okay, so does Bush.
SynthethicalY is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.15.2007, 04:30 PM   #9
pbradley
invito al cielo

pbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:

LMAO!
All points aside and with no particular political agenda, I would just like to say that I absolutely can't stand people that put "lol" or "lmao" at the end of their posts. Not only does it remind me of the type of smug twats that laugh at their own jokes in real life but it's also done in vapidly annoying internet acronyms.

If you're going to make a serious point, whatever it is, please don't sound like a shit-eating douchebag while doing it. Thank you.
pbradley is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.15.2007, 06:12 PM   #10
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Don't respect something that has no respect
don't sympathize with something that has no sympathy
don't understand something that has no understanding
Don't give them their freedom, because they're not going to give you yours
Fuck nazi sympathy
Don't give them their freedom, because they're not going to give you yours

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.15.2007, 06:14 PM   #11
MellySingsDoom
invito al cielo

MellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's asses
So-called Democrat supports former Nazi. Big deal. Wasn't it the good old GOP who let in many Nazis to help with the biological, chemical and nuclear weapons programs? Of course, so did the UK too.
Old 08.15.2007, 06:21 PM   #12
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by MellySingsDoom
So-called Democrat supports former Nazi. Big deal. Wasn't it the good old GOP who let in many Nazis to help with the biological, chemical and nuclear weapons programs? Of course, so did the UK too.

aren't they all Nazi?

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.15.2007, 06:38 PM   #13
ThePits
stalker

ThePits kicks all y'all's assesThePits kicks all y'all's assesThePits kicks all y'all's assesThePits kicks all y'all's assesThePits kicks all y'all's assesThePits kicks all y'all's assesThePits kicks all y'all's assesThePits kicks all y'all's assesThePits kicks all y'all's assesThePits kicks all y'all's assesThePits kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SynthethicalY
You always make me laugh, just like the extreme liberals make me laugh. I think you lack a brain. But it is okay, so does Bush.

Yup, Rove quit
ThePits is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.15.2007, 07:00 PM   #14
SynthethicalY
invito al cielo

SynthethicalY kicks all y'all's assesSynthethicalY kicks all y'all's assesSynthethicalY kicks all y'all's assesSynthethicalY kicks all y'all's assesSynthethicalY kicks all y'all's assesSynthethicalY kicks all y'all's assesSynthethicalY kicks all y'all's assesSynthethicalY kicks all y'all's assesSynthethicalY kicks all y'all's assesSynthethicalY kicks all y'all's assesSynthethicalY kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePits
Yup, Rove quit

You weren't supposed to give it away.
Old 08.15.2007, 07:05 PM   #15
ThePits
stalker

ThePits kicks all y'all's assesThePits kicks all y'all's assesThePits kicks all y'all's assesThePits kicks all y'all's assesThePits kicks all y'all's assesThePits kicks all y'all's assesThePits kicks all y'all's assesThePits kicks all y'all's assesThePits kicks all y'all's assesThePits kicks all y'all's assesThePits kicks all y'all's asses
Damn, do you think Bush will realise if he reads this?
Old 08.15.2007, 07:06 PM   #16
SynthethicalY
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePits
Damn, do you think Bush will realise if he reads this?

Well his brain is gone, how could he.
Old 08.15.2007, 07:55 PM   #17
ThePits
stalker

See what happens when Bush tries to think for himself?

http://www.theonion.com/content/news...saddam_hussein
Old 08.15.2007, 08:08 PM   #18
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
i read the stuff that cornholio linked and im not sure that underneath the barrage of commentary there's anything there that pegs carter as a "nazi". the woman who wrote the letter on behalf of her grandfather complains that it's a carter policy that got the old man in hot water, further he claims that the guy was drafted when he was 16. i found no link to the supposed carter note (broken) and so i have no idea what carter wrote. so it's all hearsay & spin doctoring more focused on countering his advocacy in favor of palestinians. i'm not apologizing for a nazi fuck, just saying that we lack the elements to judge wtf went on here from the commentary.

on top of that, the retard had so little sense that he posted black text on blue ink. sure i can highlight, copy/paste, etc, but why should i make up for his retardedness? let him be ignored & forgotten.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.15.2007, 08:46 PM   #19
Cantankerous
invito al cielo

Cantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's asses
yeah yeah yeah and the moon landing was a bunch of staged bullshit and you'll survive the a-bomb if you hide under your desk and cover your head.
Old 08.15.2007, 08:57 PM   #20
ThePits
stalker

Dont you have to be in a brown paper bag under the table to survive the bomb? Took me ages to find one that big twould be a shame to learn it was all for nothing........

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth