Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Sonic Gossip
Reload this Page How did I not get that?
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 11.09.2007, 05:35 PM   #1
SpectralJulianIsNotDead
invito al cielo

SpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's asses
I just realized that satan's daughter is the exact opposite of Jesus. I always thought Kim just meant "now you think I'm evil" not "now you think I'm the opposite of JC" or "now you think I'm the antichrist"

That never hit me before. It should have, you know, with Kim talking about walking on water and stuff.
SpectralJulianIsNotDead is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.09.2007, 05:37 PM   #2
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
hahahha! I never thought about it either!

thanks!

I bet satan's daughter has one furry bush
Old 11.09.2007, 07:57 PM   #3
radiocure
empty page

radiocure has a couple of kiss-ass net friends
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpectralJulianIsNotDead
I just realized that satan's daughter is the exact opposite of Jesus.

Interesting, but not technically accurate. Satan and Jesus are actually brothers according to the Bible. Both were sons of God in the pre-existence, but Satan rebelled and was cast out by the Father.
radiocure is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.09.2007, 08:13 PM   #4
SpectralJulianIsNotDead
invito al cielo

SpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's asses
I mean in the way that God and Satan are at different ends of the spectrum of good and evil. And daughter and son are on different ends of the spectrum of sexuality.

I wouldn't exactly call Jesus and Satan brothers. . . there is the whole trinity being one thing that I don't pretend to understand.
Old 11.10.2007, 01:44 AM   #5
radiocure
empty page

radiocure has a couple of kiss-ass net friends
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpectralJulianIsNotDead
I wouldn't exactly call Jesus and Satan brothers. . . there is the whole trinity being one thing that I don't pretend to understand.

It depends how you define "brothers." The Bible is clear that both Jesus and Satan were created by God the Father and dwelled with the Father before the world was created. I don't necessarily agree with everything in this article, but it does provide references to specific passages of the Bible that refer to Satan as someone who was originally created by God the Father, but was cast out for rebellion.

http://biblicalstudies.qldwide.net.a..._brothers.html

With regard to the "trinity" concept, you have every reason to be confused by it. The idea that Jesus Christ is somehow the same being as God the Father is an illogical, philosophical relic of the Catholic Church. Most people refer to it as the Nicene Creed. Not surprisingly, the "3 in 1" concept is not found anywhere in the Bible. At all times, God the Father is a distinct being, Jesus Christ is a distinct being, and the Spirit is a distint being. Otherwise, Jesus Christ would have created himself, chosen himself, annointed himself, blessed himself, sent himself, talked to himself, talked about himself, and prayed to himself on multiple occasions in the New Testament, (see John 17, for example, where he prays to the Father and repeatedly refers to the fact that he was sent into the world by his Father). Taken one step further, the Trinity would mean that Jesus Christ got Mary pregnant with himself.

So if you're looking for the exact spiritual/sexual opposite of Satan's daughter, it would have to be a son of Jesus Christ, since Satan's daughter would technically be considered Jesus Christ's niece (and God the Father's grand daughter).
radiocure is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.10.2007, 03:21 PM   #6
SpectralJulianIsNotDead
invito al cielo

The trinity concept also comes from Son of God in greek also meaning God in the Flesh.

Jesus being God in the flesh seems like an eastern concept. Concepts of brahma and vishnu, etc.

I still say Jesus is the opposite of Satan's daughter.

Satan- while being God's creation is also God's counter point.

The anti-christ is christ's counter point.
Old 11.10.2007, 06:17 PM   #7
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

atsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's asses
...when I was in middle school, I had a band called "Satan's Dick" (later made a band called "Jesus Penis"; go figure)..

I mean, seriously, imagine Satan's DICK. All the filth and decay and nastiness of the world wrapped inside this gigantic penis. Holy shit.

atsonicpark is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth