Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonic Sounds
Reload this Page GG Allin Apreciation thread
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 11.10.2010, 02:33 AM   #1
jon boy
invito al cielo

jon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's asses
Lets hear it for Jesus Christ Allin.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bnyMH...eature=related

|@ <------- Euphoric brain cell just moments before expiration
V

_ \ / _
PING <-------- moments later
/ \

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ljhxq...isruo1_500.gif

jon boy is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.10.2010, 02:46 AM   #2
Silent Dan Speaks
the destroyed room

Silent Dan Speaks kicks all y'all's assesSilent Dan Speaks kicks all y'all's assesSilent Dan Speaks kicks all y'all's assesSilent Dan Speaks kicks all y'all's assesSilent Dan Speaks kicks all y'all's assesSilent Dan Speaks kicks all y'all's assesSilent Dan Speaks kicks all y'all's assesSilent Dan Speaks kicks all y'all's assesSilent Dan Speaks kicks all y'all's assesSilent Dan Speaks kicks all y'all's assesSilent Dan Speaks kicks all y'all's asses
As reprehensible as this guy was, I have to admit, he may have been the most honest man to walk the earth.
Silent Dan Speaks is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.10.2010, 02:48 AM   #3
Dr. Eugene Felikson
invito al cielo

Dr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's asses
Oh, fuck yes! This man is an absolute LEGEND! One of my favorites, I'm surprised there hasn't been a thread about him already.

I love the Jerry Springer interview, and Hated is a really cool documentary. I would've loved to see this guy live. Hell, I wouldn't even really mind getting hit with his shit! He's like Anal Cunt, but even more legit!

What really trips me out is this music video he made before he really had his niche down.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vuZ7R0uqGj0

Whattaposerlolrite?

BITE IT YOU SCUM!

Dr. Eugene Felikson is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.10.2010, 11:30 AM   #4
batreleaser
invito al cielo

batreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's asses
I love quite a bit of his records to be honest.

listen to pink reason
batreleaser is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.10.2010, 12:05 PM   #5
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

atsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's asses
Scum of the earth, a completely rephrensible human being -- but hey, at least he was undeniably "punk", if that's important to anyone. I thought he was hilarious, just some bafoon eating shit and dancing around and growling and people sent him money and stuff, hahaha. A shiteating hero -- awesome. But, yeah, HATED is one of the absolute funniest things I've ever seen in my entire life -- please do whatever you can to watch this documentary. The footage of his last show ever is funny as HELL, "HEY GG! YO GG!!!!!!!!!! GG!!!!!!!!!!" all these people screaming at him. His fans regularly beat him up, and got beat up himself. Just completely ridiculous. Also, there was clearly something seriously wrong with him, he might have been "honest" but I think he was also quite clearly mentally retarded, and people were into exploiting that. Just one big insane freak show. I think his music is absolutely horrible though (and I quite like some Anal Cunt songs -- Seth Putnam's thing is an act, I think GG was the real deal). Makes Marilyn Manson, Vaginal Jesus, and all similiar acts look silly, I don't think he was acting at all with his stuff. I do find it funny when people portray him as some kind of a hero, though -- he beat up his fans, he allegedly (?) raped women, he talked about murder all the time -- he was good friends with John Wayne Gacy. Luckily, he never actually killed anyone, and he just predictably died a bloated, ugly heroin-filled corpse.

There is a guy on the documentary who used to be in the Murder Junkies who totally sums up my feelings.. the guy who punches himself in the face a bunch of times.. everything that guy says is right on the money.

atsonicpark is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.12.2010, 05:32 AM   #6
GravitySlips
children of satan

GravitySlips kicks all y'all's assesGravitySlips kicks all y'all's assesGravitySlips kicks all y'all's assesGravitySlips kicks all y'all's assesGravitySlips kicks all y'all's assesGravitySlips kicks all y'all's assesGravitySlips kicks all y'all's assesGravitySlips kicks all y'all's assesGravitySlips kicks all y'all's assesGravitySlips kicks all y'all's assesGravitySlips kicks all y'all's asses
Is there anywhere online where that documentary is available to watch/download?
GravitySlips is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.12.2010, 05:52 AM   #7
ni'k
invito al cielo

ni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by atsonicpark
Scum of the earth, a completely rephrensible human being -- but hey, at least he was undeniably "punk", if that's important to anyone. I thought he was hilarious, just some bafoon eating shit and dancing around and growling and people sent him money and stuff, hahaha. A shiteating hero -- awesome. But, yeah, HATED is one of the absolute funniest things I've ever seen in my entire life -- please do whatever you can to watch this documentary. The footage of his last show ever is funny as HELL, "HEY GG! YO GG!!!!!!!!!! GG!!!!!!!!!!" all these people screaming at him. His fans regularly beat him up, and got beat up himself. Just completely ridiculous. Also, there was clearly something seriously wrong with him, he might have been "honest" but I think he was also quite clearly mentally retarded, and people were into exploiting that. Just one big insane freak show. I think his music is absolutely horrible though (and I quite like some Anal Cunt songs -- Seth Putnam's thing is an act, I think GG was the real deal). Makes Marilyn Manson, Vaginal Jesus, and all similiar acts look silly, I don't think he was acting at all with his stuff. I do find it funny when people portray him as some kind of a hero, though -- he beat up his fans, he allegedly (?) raped women, he talked about murder all the time -- he was good friends with John Wayne Gacy. Luckily, he never actually killed anyone, and he just predictably died a bloated, ugly heroin-filled corpse.

There is a guy on the documentary who used to be in the Murder Junkies who totally sums up my feelings.. the guy who punches himself in the face a bunch of times.. everything that guy says is right on the money.

yep.

my old friends thought gg was the not only the "coolest motherfucker in existence" but a few actively intended to base the rest of their lives on him.

the words "predictably died a bloated, ugly heroin-filled corpse" would do well to find there way into their heads.
ni'k is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.12.2010, 08:16 AM   #8
Toilet & Bowels
invito al cielo

Toilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by GravitySlips
Is there anywhere online where that documentary is available to watch/download?

google video
Toilet & Bowels is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.12.2010, 10:15 AM   #9
tesla69
Banned

tesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by ni'k
my old friends thought gg was the not only the "coolest motherfucker in existence" but a few actively intended to base the rest of their lives on him..

but you of course were too much of a pussy to stab a needle of heroin into your eye
tesla69 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.12.2010, 01:03 PM   #10
finding nobody
invito al cielo

finding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's asses
Went to a Muder Junkies show about a year ago.... AND they didn't fucking show!! Still love GG though
finding nobody is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.12.2010, 08:36 PM   #11
jon boy
invito al cielo

jon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's asses
a good friend of mine is a gg obsessive, went to his last show, drove merle (his brother) around and has shit loads of his very rare records. he's even been to his grave. he has gotten me into him in a big way and i cant go through a day without listening to expose yourself to kids, it makes work bearable.

V

_ \ / _
/ \

Old 11.12.2010, 09:30 PM   #12
Clyde Cat
empty page

Clyde Cat kicks all y'all's assesClyde Cat kicks all y'all's assesClyde Cat kicks all y'all's assesClyde Cat kicks all y'all's assesClyde Cat kicks all y'all's assesClyde Cat kicks all y'all's assesClyde Cat kicks all y'all's assesClyde Cat kicks all y'all's assesClyde Cat kicks all y'all's assesClyde Cat kicks all y'all's assesClyde Cat kicks all y'all's asses
He lived and died a moron, but I can't help but have some degree of respect for the guy. He was the one man who most represented "punk" and he lived a life without hypocrisy or double standards.

As for his music, it's decent.
Clyde Cat is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.12.2010, 10:35 PM   #13
ni'k
invito al cielo

ni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by tesla69
but you of course were too much of a pussy to stab a needle of heroin into your eye

yep.
ni'k is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.12.2010, 11:11 PM   #14
ann ashtray
expwy. to yr skull

ann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's asses
HATED is definitely worth watching. As a biography covering the life of GG, it falls a wee bit short. However, it does serve as a very clear window looking into the lifestyle lived by Mr. Allin shortly before he kicked the can. Must admit, my favorite part was Dee Dee's brief appearance discussing his brief experience as a member of the band.

I've talked a bit about GG here in the past, and my opinion(s) on him are still more or less the same. I seldom listen to him these days, but there was a time during my later teens to where I spent countless hours listening to his music. It sounded dangerous for danger's sake, violent for violence's sake, gross of gross' sake. I could appreciate that, as there was, on the surface, little for me to consider about the actual music. Just in your face/fucked up/primitive rock n roll. I remember diggin' the fact that it was so, seemingly, anti-intellectual. A nice little breather spent away from all the Sonic Youth I'd spent devouring over some of years prior.

After spending some time researching GG, though, I began to figure him out, or at least, form opinions on him that went beyond his music. His earlier tunes recorded with The Jabbers, while still a bit gross, didn't sound nearly as anger-driven as virtually all of his later material. I think he grew bitter once his girly ran off on him, taking his daughter. Seems, to me, he more or less said "fuck everything" and quite literally became all the excesses of rock n roll. A total drunken, junked out, animalistic whore-hound.

Still one of my favorite iconic figures to come about within the scheme of punk rock.

Was fortunate enough to meet all the remaining Murder Junkies last year.They were playing a show in town (one I unfortunately did not get to attend), but was fortunate enough to know the guy (a good friend of mine, Mondo, who may be doing some vocals on their next record) who promoted and booked the show. At the time he was living in the same apartment building as me, and the Junkies camped out in his place...so I got to hang out with them for a bit. Fun stuff.

Moi w/ the Junkies

Old 01.09.2011, 09:38 PM   #15
Dr. Eugene Felikson
invito al cielo

Dr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's asses

I've been listening to a lot of his older material with The Jabbers lately. It's much more traditional, and less vulgar than the stuff that came along later in his catalog, but extremely catchy nonetheless. Some tracks are incredibly un-G.G., like Cheri Love Affair off of Banned in Boston, which sounds like it was made by a band that shit-chucking, forehead smashing G.G. Allin would beat the snot out of. Either way, Don't Talk to Me, Bored to Death, and many others are easily just as top-notch, and accessible as Johnny Thunders' and the Ramones' greatest hits.

Sweet pic sway. Damn.
Dr. Eugene Felikson is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.09.2011, 10:38 PM   #16
alteredcourse
expwy. to yr skull

alteredcourse kicks all y'all's assesalteredcourse kicks all y'all's assesalteredcourse kicks all y'all's assesalteredcourse kicks all y'all's assesalteredcourse kicks all y'all's assesalteredcourse kicks all y'all's assesalteredcourse kicks all y'all's assesalteredcourse kicks all y'all's assesalteredcourse kicks all y'all's assesalteredcourse kicks all y'all's assesalteredcourse kicks all y'all's asses
What a transformation, eh?
GG is lots of fun.
I've found myself howling Carmelita a number of times years apart with perfect strangers met randomly during solitary drunken walks. Awesome times.

I looooooove his appearance on Jerry Springer so much. (I almost typed Maury, heh)
alteredcourse is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.11.2011, 08:52 AM   #17
Pelle
expwy. to yr skull

Pelle kicks all y'all's assesPelle kicks all y'all's assesPelle kicks all y'all's assesPelle kicks all y'all's assesPelle kicks all y'all's assesPelle kicks all y'all's assesPelle kicks all y'all's assesPelle kicks all y'all's assesPelle kicks all y'all's assesPelle kicks all y'all's assesPelle kicks all y'all's asses
He was a cool guy..

I got to see Murder Junkies live once, it was really cool.
Dino the naked drummer shoved his drumstick up his ass after his drumsolo, haha.
Pelle is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.04.2011, 08:13 PM   #18
the ikara cult
invito al cielo

the ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's asses
reprehensible etc... but your white liberal arse wishes you could be GG just for one day

the ikara cult is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.04.2011, 08:24 PM   #19
jon boy
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by the ikara cult
reprehensible etc... but your white liberal arse wishes you could be GG just for one day

hey everyday is gg day for me man. i literally punch grannies in the face, drink heavily and poo on command and throw it at people.

V

_ \ / _
/ \

Old 07.04.2011, 08:40 PM   #20
the ikara cult
invito al cielo

the ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by jon boy
hey everyday is gg day for me man. i literally punch grannies in the face, drink heavily and poo on command and throw it at people.

using the word "Poo" instead of "shit" suggests youre pumping yourself up a bit jon boy

the ikara cult is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth