Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonic Sounds
Reload this Page animal collective's new one reminds me of genisus
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 02.07.2009, 12:57 AM   #121
Decayed Rhapsody
the destroyed room

Decayed Rhapsody kicks all y'all's assesDecayed Rhapsody kicks all y'all's assesDecayed Rhapsody kicks all y'all's assesDecayed Rhapsody kicks all y'all's assesDecayed Rhapsody kicks all y'all's assesDecayed Rhapsody kicks all y'all's assesDecayed Rhapsody kicks all y'all's assesDecayed Rhapsody kicks all y'all's assesDecayed Rhapsody kicks all y'all's assesDecayed Rhapsody kicks all y'all's assesDecayed Rhapsody kicks all y'all's asses
AC should recruit Peter Gabriel.
Decayed Rhapsody is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.07.2009, 12:05 PM   #122
StevOK
expwy. to yr skull

StevOK kicks all y'all's assesStevOK kicks all y'all's assesStevOK kicks all y'all's assesStevOK kicks all y'all's assesStevOK kicks all y'all's assesStevOK kicks all y'all's assesStevOK kicks all y'all's assesStevOK kicks all y'all's assesStevOK kicks all y'all's assesStevOK kicks all y'all's assesStevOK kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Decayed Rhapsody
AC should recruit Peter Gabriel.

This would actually be really fucking cool.
Facebook

StevOK is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.07.2009, 12:07 PM   #123
RdTv
invito al cielo

RdTv kicks all y'all's assesRdTv kicks all y'all's assesRdTv kicks all y'all's assesRdTv kicks all y'all's assesRdTv kicks all y'all's assesRdTv kicks all y'all's assesRdTv kicks all y'all's assesRdTv kicks all y'all's assesRdTv kicks all y'all's assesRdTv kicks all y'all's assesRdTv kicks all y'all's asses
She turned her back, stomped out of the room with her scarf left in mid-air. He called out, begged for a second chance, she shook her hands, her first, her head, she convulsed, she fell, the floors bounced, he ran, the stench of urine oozed from the tight trousers he wore. Neices and nephews fell, the fireplace mantle started its ascent, she shook ferociously, she crumpled the air with gasps for release, the house vanished, the neighbors saw nothing.

He stood, looking, wondering, asking, waiting for answers, crying, gritting his teeth.

Merriweather Post Pavilion.
RdTv is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.08.2009, 07:09 PM   #124
charles eugene
bad moon rising

charles eugene kicks all y'all's assescharles eugene kicks all y'all's assescharles eugene kicks all y'all's assescharles eugene kicks all y'all's assescharles eugene kicks all y'all's assescharles eugene kicks all y'all's assescharles eugene kicks all y'all's assescharles eugene kicks all y'all's assescharles eugene kicks all y'all's assescharles eugene kicks all y'all's assescharles eugene kicks all y'all's asses
I thought it was kool that right before this came out i was listening to the NPR recording of them at 930 in 2007 and it was alot of the songs that went into MPP and when i got i was lk o shit. But im goin to see them at 930 this year woot! 65 friggin dollars

charles eugene is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.13.2009, 09:36 PM   #125
chairman of the bored
the destroyed room

chairman of the bored cold hard suckachairman of the bored cold hard suckachairman of the bored cold hard suckachairman of the bored cold hard suckachairman of the bored cold hard suckachairman of the bored cold hard suckachairman of the bored cold hard suckachairman of the bored cold hard suckachairman of the bored cold hard suckachairman of the bored cold hard suckachairman of the bored cold hard sucka
im listening for the first time...ill say i thought and still think strawberry jam is wack...maybe cause i dont like the songs or maybe cause it got released during a terrible part of my life that i dont like reliving.....either way...three songs deep and i gotta say...fucking wow...not to sound hyperbolic or whatever...i feel like theyre back on the right track

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth