Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonic Sounds
Reload this Page ItLooksAndFeelsGreatButLookAtWhatItsDoingToYouButT hatsOK.LookAtHowItFeels!! (drugs)
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 03.31.2010, 04:31 PM   #2
Pookie
invito al cielo

Pookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's asses
"Now the deeds of the flesh are evident, which are: immorality, impurity, sensuality, idolatry, sorcery, enmities, strife, jealousy, outbursts of anger, disputes, dissensions, factions, envying, drunkenness, carousing, and things like these, of which I forewarn you, just as I have forewarned you, that those who practice such things will not inherit the kingdom of God." (Galatians 5:19-21)
Pookie is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.31.2010, 04:32 PM   #3
Pookie
invito al cielo

Pookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's asses
"The rest of mankind, who were not killed by these plagues, did not repent of the works of their hands, so as not to worship demons, and the idols of gold and of silver and of brass and of stone and of wood, which can neither see nor hear nor walk; and they did not repent of their murders nor of their sorceries nor of their immorality nor of their thefts. (Revelation 9:20-21)
and the light of a lamp will not shine in you any longer; and the voice of the bridegroom and bride will not be heard in you any longer; for your merchants were the great men of the earth, because all the nations were deceived by your sorcery." (Revelation 18:23)
Old 03.31.2010, 04:36 PM   #4
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pookie
"Now the deeds of the flesh are evident, which are: immorality, impurity, sensuality, sorcery, edrunkenness, carousing, and things like these, of which I forewarn you, just as I have forewarned you, that those who practice such things will not inherit the kingdom of God." (Galatians 5:19-21)

dude, Paul is tripping, thats all the fun stuff (anger, emnity, outbursts aside)

(we know the real reason you fell off that horse )

well actually, no. drugs are bad.

I take it all back.. how much do I have to pay you to say you never seen me at the dope spot?

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.31.2010, 04:40 PM   #5
Pookie
invito al cielo

Your sorcery will be your downfall buddy boy. It'll be you falling off the (metaphorical) horse just as you reach the gates of heaven.

I'll get a Christian to pray for your salvation.

I live very near a church; you can see it from my garden; CofE alas, but it'll do.
Old 03.31.2010, 04:41 PM   #6
Pookie
invito al cielo

I can also see the verger's house from my garden. He looks like a verger.
Old 03.31.2010, 04:47 PM   #7
Pookie
invito al cielo

Actually I don't know if verger is the right word. What's the name of a vicar's assistant? He wears a dog collar and uses two hand puppets for children's services.
Old 03.31.2010, 04:55 PM   #8
Pookie
invito al cielo

I wonder if you have to feel the religion to be a verger. Looks like a cushy number to me. He gets a house and just has to follow the vicar around nodding whenever she says anything.
Old 03.31.2010, 04:55 PM   #9
Pookie
invito al cielo

He's also got a dog but I don't think it came with the job.
Old 03.31.2010, 05:08 PM   #10
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

atsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's asses
deftones rule

atsonicpark is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.05.2010, 08:58 PM   #11
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

atsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's asses
diamond eyes, sup

atsonicpark is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.05.2010, 11:11 PM   #12
GeneticKiss
expwy. to yr skull

GeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's asses
The two songs I've heard off Diamond Eyes sound okay, but I wish Chi would just wake up already so Eros can be released...
Old 07.05.2010, 08:10 PM   #13
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
shit..

it looks and feels great but look at what its doing to you... but thats ok cuz look at how it feels..

how often has that line had to go through my mind? Found some serious temptation yesterday to let a few good years go to shit.. it was a really close call..
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuchFriendsAreDangerous

how much do I have to pay you to say you never seen me at the dope spot?

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeneticKiss
The two songs I've heard off Diamond Eyes sound okay, but I wish Chi would just wake up already so Eros can be released...

I was just thinking about this issue with Eros the other day, the way I see it, the beef was not with Chi but with the producer, who they must have got into it with and subsequently had to re-record the album to avoid any possible shit with him after a falling out. basically, its exactly what happened with the Saturday Night Wrist record and Chi aside, it seems vaguely familiar with this latest record and with the loss of Eros. From what i recognize by ear, much of the riffs on Diamond Eyes were being worked around as the new shit I heard (WITH CHI) in September 2008 when I saw them at the Spaceland and they played three new tunes..

Old 07.08.2010, 07:29 AM   #14
ilduclo
invito al cielo

ilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's asses
anybody else like the hillbilly heroin, I sure do
ilduclo is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.08.2010, 07:53 AM   #15
SONIC GAIL
invito al cielo

Location: I moved from hillbilly Florida to hillbilly Alabama
SONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilduclo
anybody else like the hillbilly heroin, I sure do
managed to not have turned that corner yet. But I kinda feel doomed to a life time full of regrets or a short life expectancy lately

SONIC GAIL is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.08.2010, 11:47 AM   #16
SONIC GAIL
invito al cielo

SONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
shit..

it looks and feels great but look at what its doing to you... but thats ok cuz look at how it feels..

how often has that line had to go through my mind? Found some serious temptation yesterday to let a few good years go to shit.. it was a really close call..

Everyday I battle. Every fucking day for the rest of my life. All I have to do is make some calls to finish myself off. I gotta keep fighting though for my babies. I pray for God to lead in me the right way everyday cause I don't know which way is right any more.

Old 07.08.2010, 11:49 AM   #17
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

EVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's asses
hillbilly heroin?
EVOLghost is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.08.2010, 12:06 PM   #18
SONIC GAIL
invito al cielo

oxys......Florida is the prescription capitol of America. we can get those for 10 bucks here versus up th 50 a piece farther north. Guess cause Florida has so many old people. Somehow I have picked up quite a prescription problem livin here. I don't remember ever doing oxy though percocets are my DOC.

Old 07.08.2010, 01:38 PM   #19
SpaceCadetHayden
the end of the ugly

SpaceCadetHayden kicks all y'all's assesSpaceCadetHayden kicks all y'all's assesSpaceCadetHayden kicks all y'all's assesSpaceCadetHayden kicks all y'all's assesSpaceCadetHayden kicks all y'all's assesSpaceCadetHayden kicks all y'all's assesSpaceCadetHayden kicks all y'all's assesSpaceCadetHayden kicks all y'all's assesSpaceCadetHayden kicks all y'all's assesSpaceCadetHayden kicks all y'all's assesSpaceCadetHayden kicks all y'all's asses
Fuck that shit. I had a bad weekend binge of some mephedrone last weekend. Left me feeling awful for days. Weed and psyches are cool with me. I don't need any big blockbuster euphoriants to keep me smiling anymore.

Opiates are a sexy lady in silk always luring you in. Just remember, what goes up must come down.

SpaceCadetHayden is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.08.2010, 01:54 PM   #20
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpaceCadetHayden
Fuck that shit. I had a bad weekend binge of some mephedrone last weekend. Left me feeling awful for days. Weed and psyches are cool with me. I don't need any big blockbuster euphoriants to keep me smiling anymore.

Opiates are a sexy lady in silk always luring you in. Just remember, what goes up must come down.

broham.. I though the-I was going to keep things cool and calm in regards to the hard shit? The-I is well aware how self-destructive and damaging such things are, keep it clean fi real iyah!

then again

Quote:

I take it all back.. how much do I have to pay you to say you never seen me at the dope spot?

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth