Proiettili Italiani Punk Waves 1977-1987

Tracklist:
01. S.I.B. - You
02. Sex - I'm in love
03. Rats - Spacciatori
04. Sorella Maldestra - Io sono un fric
05. Andy Warhol Banana Technicolor - I'm in love with my computer
06. Shotgun Solution - Shotgun
07. Lonely Boys - Jews (just wanna have fun)
08. Savage Circle - Dogs of war
09. Skizo - No solution
10. No Fun - Burnin' for you
11. Stigmathe - Italia brucia
12. Klaxon - Religion
13. Undertow - The child
14. Noisenoisenoise PN - Summertime songs
15. Tampax - U.f.o. dictator
16. XX Century Zorro - Many kisses
17. Luti Chroma - Lucy foster

lix.in/6a8c1ce5
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 12.07.2008, 07:17 PM   #23
tesla69
Banned

tesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's asses
amazingly i still own a WRETCHED / INDIGESTI split 7". I

I drove out to Northampton from Durham, NH in summer 1986 to see Raw Power, they were fucking insane and it wasn't even the singer as on the LP. early negazione was also unlike anything i'd ever heard.
tesla69 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 12.08.2008, 06:08 AM   #24
demonrail666
invito al cielo

demonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by sarramkrop
'

That's a great photo!
demonrail666 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 12.11.2008, 04:43 AM   #25
MellySingsDoom
invito al cielo

MellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by sarramkrop
Proiettili Italiani Punk Waves 1977-1987

Tracklist:
01. S.I.B. - You
02. Sex - I'm in love
03. Rats - Spacciatori
04. Sorella Maldestra - Io sono un fric
05. Andy Warhol Banana Technicolor - I'm in love with my computer
06. Shotgun Solution - Shotgun
07. Lonely Boys - Jews (just wanna have fun)
08. Savage Circle - Dogs of war
09. Skizo - No solution
10. No Fun - Burnin' for you
11. Stigmathe - Italia brucia
12. Klaxon - Religion
13. Undertow - The child
14. Noisenoisenoise PN - Summertime songs
15. Tampax - U.f.o. dictator
16. XX Century Zorro - Many kisses
17. Luti Chroma - Lucy foster

lix.in/6a8c1ce5
Hi sarram, have tried the above link, but it doesn't seem to work. Could you possibly re-post the link, please? Thanks
Old 12.11.2008, 04:29 PM   #26
batreleaser
invito al cielo

batreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's asses
my hardcore of the moment has been 80s jap hardcore. a lot of those bands make the rest of hardcore sound like top 40. GISM (detestation is def top 5 hardcore records ever), confuse, the violent party compilation, SOB (i just downloaded some cool as live album thats SOB playing with Hijokaidan and Eye back in the 80s, amazing mix of extreme noise and extreme punk), Gess, GAI, Gedon, i love all those bands. Is it just me or is Japanese music allways a slightly stranger variation of its American/European counterpart?
batreleaser is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 12.12.2008, 01:15 AM   #27
sarramkrop

Quote:
Originally Posted by MellySingsDoom
Hi sarram, have tried the above link, but it doesn't seem to work. Could you possibly re-post the link, please? Thanks

It works. It's a tar file, which means that you have to extract it with a program that opens tar files. I'll try upping it as a zip file instead, if you have anymore problems with it.
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 12.12.2008, 05:25 AM   #28
MellySingsDoom
invito al cielo

MellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's asses
sarram - ah, I think I see the problem - if you put the arrow/cursor over the link, the file path reads as follows: http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/lix.in/6a8c1ce5

It seems to be trying to find the link here at SYG - this must be why I keep getting the "404 File Not Found" error message.

It is possible to either a) re-do the file path so I can then extract the file, or b) do as a ZIP? Thanks once again.
Old 12.12.2008, 07:32 AM   #29
GravitySlips
children of satan

GravitySlips kicks all y'all's assesGravitySlips kicks all y'all's assesGravitySlips kicks all y'all's assesGravitySlips kicks all y'all's assesGravitySlips kicks all y'all's assesGravitySlips kicks all y'all's assesGravitySlips kicks all y'all's assesGravitySlips kicks all y'all's assesGravitySlips kicks all y'all's assesGravitySlips kicks all y'all's assesGravitySlips kicks all y'all's asses
it worked for me when i took the "sonicyouthgossip" part of the link out.
GravitySlips is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 12.12.2008, 07:36 AM   #30
MellySingsDoom
invito al cielo

Yep, it's working for me too - thanks GravitySlips. And thanks muchly to you for this goodness, sarram
Old 12.21.2008, 01:49 AM   #31
sarramkrop

INFEZIONE

July 20th, 2006

INFEZIONE-Oppressione quotidiana (self released) 1986
HOLY FUCK!!!!!! I present to you the BEST unknown Italian band ever. Somewhere between the time this tape came out and when every punky-cum-lately kid started to realize to true value and depth of CLASSIC Italiano h’core, these guys were completely forgotten.
In ‘85-’87, just when hardcore really started splintering into a thousand different sub-generes, most bands that played in the THRASH style went one of two ways. The first being “Cross-over”, a style that started strong but quickly adapted the sketchier elements of metal that sent it down the crapper faster than a warm turd (See: DRI, COC and any other band w/3 initials). The second, what I like to call “hyper-core”, was great hardcore with the intensity level turned up ” TO ELEVEN”. Bands like HERESY, L`ARM, S.O.B. and these guys (and later girl).
INFEZIONE played blistering thrash that was unmatched in the era by few others (except the above mentioned, maybe!). This tape was supposedly released in pretty low numbers (300-400 copies) and may be the reason these guys aren’t mentioned in the same breath as all the other Italian legends (but should be).
Back in the day, when I first got this tape (through a trade) I loved it so much and played it so often (10-15 times a day, whew!!) that I was afraid I would wear it out or break it. I made as many copies as I could, for my friends and all the different places I played it, like work, the car etc. to make sure I ALWAYS had a copy. Recently this got re-released on 12″ vinyl (AGIPUNK- Italy) and when I heard about it, I thought “great, I finally get to hear the CLEAN, original recordings and not some worbly old casette. When I got the 12″, I was so excited I could barely get it on the turntable. When the needle hit the records and that familiar scratchy, worbling sound of the tape came blasting out of my speakers, a small part of me was dissapointed. Yeah, they used the same cassette everyone else had, to make the record. I was mostly overjoyed though that someone had the good sense to re-release this back to the public and relieved I finally had something that I didn’t have to worry about wearing out or breaking ( I burned it to a cd-r). This tape STILL melts my face like the first time I heard it.
Check out a cool live video of these guys HERE
THRASH OR DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
PS: These guys released 2 more records/12’s after this that are also great and worth tracking down.
Tracks
01.non dipendere
02.loro gloria
03.pace, vita, liberta
04.odio, rifiuto, negazione
05.oppressione quotidiana
06.cazzo per cervello
07.non fidarti del sistema
08.per lanarchia
09.non voglio pia essere servo
10.il sistema a crudelta
11.il tuo nemico a lo stato
12.morte umana, morte animale
13.sacrificare lanimale
14.stato di polizia
15.Un’ingiustizia Da Difendere
16.reagisci
Download
Music
http://www.punktapes.com/
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 12.29.2008, 06:43 AM   #32
golden child
expwy. to yr skull

golden child kicks all y'all's assesgolden child kicks all y'all's assesgolden child kicks all y'all's assesgolden child kicks all y'all's assesgolden child kicks all y'all's assesgolden child kicks all y'all's assesgolden child kicks all y'all's assesgolden child kicks all y'all's assesgolden child kicks all y'all's assesgolden child kicks all y'all's assesgolden child kicks all y'all's asses
I think I posted this on the first page but I cant be bothered to look..
Cheetah Chrome Motherfuckers and Indigesti!

That Wretched / Indigesti 7" is amazing, I just got a dub of it...
Old 01.11.2009, 04:41 AM   #33
sarramkrop

Cripple Bastards - Punk's Not Music : Collection Tape (Upground, 1995)

"Good sequel to the "1988-1991" MC - compiling unreleased CB live/reh/studio recordings going from 1992 to early '95. Over 70 tracks in 60 minutes, variating from the older CB Noisecore nihilism to new, more structured tracks written for the ep's coming out those years, showing our attempt to amalgamate extreme Grind rawness w/ the basic features of '80s italian Hardcore. As a matter of fact here you get the first, embryonic versions of tracks like "Italia di merda", "Padroni", "Prospettive limitate" - fated to became some of the most popular hits among diehard CB fans"
http://kicktokill.blogspot.com/2008/...not-music.html
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth