Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonic Sounds
Reload this Page Dinosaur Jr Gossip (keep all the chat here, dipshits)
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 02.12.2017, 02:21 PM   #61
PLips
Banned

PLips kicks all y'all's assesPLips kicks all y'all's assesPLips kicks all y'all's assesPLips kicks all y'all's assesPLips kicks all y'all's assesPLips kicks all y'all's assesPLips kicks all y'all's assesPLips kicks all y'all's assesPLips kicks all y'all's assesPLips kicks all y'all's assesPLips kicks all y'all's asses
You never put me on the ignore list dummy we're psychically linked now Jan Konj AKA Ivan Horse!!
PLips is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.12.2017, 02:41 PM   #62
pepper_green
Banned

pepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's asses
the ignore list is for cock suckers with an agenda to suck more cock. self important wise asses is what they are. to express some shitty boring political agenda. quoting books they've read to impress with lives that are boring as dirt. why else are they posting here? nothing to do with music because they're boring jaded.

fuck em. bunch of assholes!!
pepper_green is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.12.2017, 03:27 PM   #63
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by pepper_green
the ignore list is for cock suckers with an agenda to suck more cock. self important wise asses is what they are. to express some shitty boring political agenda. quoting books they've read to impress with lives that are boring as dirt. why else are they posting here? nothing to do with music because they're boring jaded.

fuck em. bunch of assholes!!

Weird response but OK.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.21.2017, 01:00 PM   #64
Screaming Skull
children of satan

Screaming Skull kicks all y'all's assesScreaming Skull kicks all y'all's assesScreaming Skull kicks all y'all's assesScreaming Skull kicks all y'all's assesScreaming Skull kicks all y'all's assesScreaming Skull kicks all y'all's assesScreaming Skull kicks all y'all's assesScreaming Skull kicks all y'all's assesScreaming Skull kicks all y'all's assesScreaming Skull kicks all y'all's assesScreaming Skull kicks all y'all's asses
I saw Dino Jr. this past Sunday night at Delmar Hall in St. Louis. Overall it was a pretty good show, but fell short of expectations. I've seen them 8 or 9 times over the years and this was my 3rd time seeing the original line-up. The first time I saw the original line-up was in Atlanta in 2005 and that is easily one of the greatest shows I have ever seen in my life. This Sunday was marred by a horrible mix (low vocals). Yes, Dino Jr. shows are supposed to be about J's playing and that was easily worth the price of admission, but I also love to hear his droning drawl. It's just so wicked cool. They opened with "Thumb" and you could barely hear J's singing. Next was 'Goin Down' and no improvement. After that song the audience began to shout "Vocals!"..."Vocals!" to which King Priss Lou Barlow said, "Hey, if you want to hear vocals move away from the wall of amps on the stage." Well, I was two-thirds of the way to the back of the room and the mix sucked there too. The sound was bad enough, but it was something about Barlow's manufactured indie-rock pose that soured things for me. I'm glad I went, but I've seen/heard them play MUCH, MUCH better. Bad mix and bad overall chemistry with the crowd.
Screaming Skull is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.21.2017, 01:15 PM   #65
Screaming Skull
children of satan

Screaming Skull kicks all y'all's assesScreaming Skull kicks all y'all's assesScreaming Skull kicks all y'all's assesScreaming Skull kicks all y'all's assesScreaming Skull kicks all y'all's assesScreaming Skull kicks all y'all's assesScreaming Skull kicks all y'all's assesScreaming Skull kicks all y'all's assesScreaming Skull kicks all y'all's assesScreaming Skull kicks all y'all's assesScreaming Skull kicks all y'all's asses
Is it too much to ask for this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FGDtxuvfWKA

Now that's what I'm talking about!
Screaming Skull is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.26.2017, 04:36 PM   #66
ilduclo
invito al cielo

ilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's asses
Dinosaur Jr. - 2017-03-24
Georgia Theatre - Athens, GA

01) Thumb
02) Goin Down
03) Lost All Day
04) I Told Everyone
05) Love Is . . .
06) The Wagon*
07) Watch The Corners
08) Tiny
09) Feel The Pain
10) Little Fury Things
11) Knocked Around
12) Start Choppin
13) I Walk For Miles
14) Freak Scene
15) Gargoyle
16) E Get Me
17) TV Eye**

* w/ Kevin Sweeney - electric sitar, John Moloney - drums
* w/ John Brannon - vocal

www.dinosaurjr.com

J Mascis - guitar, vocal
Lou Barlow - bass, vocal
Murph - drums

Source: Neumann KM-184(DIN)> Tascam DR-680(24/48)>
HDD> Reaper(DSP)> CDWave

Recorded and mastered by Sloan Simpson

http://southernshelter.com/2017/03/o...re-2017-03-24/
ilduclo is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.08.2019, 04:56 PM   #67
_tunic_
invito al cielo

_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses
A 25-Year-Old Dinosaur Jr. Song Is a Hit in Japan. Nobody Knows Why.
Quote:
“Over Your Shoulder,” from 1994’s Without a Sound, mysteriously became a YouTube sensation last week

_tunic_ is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.08.2019, 07:38 PM   #68
Dr. Eugene Felikson
invito al cielo

Dr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's asses
Haha that's fucking hilarious for some reason

Great tune
Dr. Eugene Felikson is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.13.2019, 12:16 PM   #69
_tunic_
invito al cielo

_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses
if you haven't made holiday plans yet, J Lou and Murph have just planned it for you

Camp Fuzz

Old 03.13.2019, 05:50 PM   #70
Kuhb
children of satan

Kuhb kicks all y'all's assesKuhb kicks all y'all's assesKuhb kicks all y'all's assesKuhb kicks all y'all's assesKuhb kicks all y'all's assesKuhb kicks all y'all's assesKuhb kicks all y'all's assesKuhb kicks all y'all's assesKuhb kicks all y'all's assesKuhb kicks all y'all's assesKuhb kicks all y'all's asses
J played a solo show in my town a couple of days ago... was wild.
Kuhb is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.14.2019, 07:51 AM   #71
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
fucking awesome. I saw him post about in on the gram.
Old 08.09.2019, 01:46 AM   #72
_tunic_
invito al cielo

quoted from https://www.instagram.com/p/B06GG5UgLc5/

Quote:
dinosaurjr

@cherryredrecords has announced details of an epic Dinosaur Jr. album reissue campaign coming this September: The four Warner period '90s albums 'Green Mind', 'Where You Been', 'Without A Sound' and 'Hand It Over' have been lovingly remastered, expanded and reissued on coloured double vinyl and double CD editions, with related singles, b-sides and previously unreleased material.
The entire collection is available to pre-order now, and all vinyl editions pre-ordered directly from Cherry Red Records will come with an exclusive 38mm square collector's pin badge (while stocks last)!
Pre-order here �� http://cherryred.co/DinosaurJr

I'll most probably will get all these CD reissues, I loved and still love those albums and would love to hear all the bonuses, even though I probably have heard at least some of them before. It's a bummer for the vinyl addicts though that the vinyl versions don't include all of those bonuses ...
They'll also reissue the greatest hits compilation with an extra CD

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth