Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonic Sounds
Reload this Page Dinosaur Jr. + Dead Meadow 3/30 in austin (pics)
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 04.01.2006, 12:09 PM   #1
ozZuB-ginK
little trouble girl

ozZuB-ginK is a splendid one to beholdozZuB-ginK is a splendid one to beholdozZuB-ginK is a splendid one to beholdozZuB-ginK is a splendid one to beholdozZuB-ginK is a splendid one to beholdozZuB-ginK is a splendid one to behold
i went to see Dino Jr and Dead Meadow Thursday night, it was great! thought i would share some photo's i snapped

Dead Meadow :

Dino Jr!

well with the new board i just found out you can only post 4 images max, which sucks...

I'm not sure who i enjoyed more, dino jr or dead meadow, i really love dead meadow so it was a nice treat that they were there too..
ozZuB-ginK is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.01.2006, 01:00 PM   #2
chabib
Administrator

chabib kicks all y'all's asseschabib kicks all y'all's asseschabib kicks all y'all's asseschabib kicks all y'all's asseschabib kicks all y'all's asseschabib kicks all y'all's asseschabib kicks all y'all's asseschabib kicks all y'all's asseschabib kicks all y'all's asseschabib kicks all y'all's asseschabib kicks all y'all's asses
it doesn't suck. it keeps it so that A) the database doesn't get hammered and the board stays online and serves quickly B) people on slower connections don't have to suffer thru a ton of inappropriately sized/compressed images (anytime the "image size changed to X% of the original. click to view it at actual size." tag appears above an image) for posting to a web forum

however, using smarts, most people have figured out that starting another post in a thread gives you four more images to post--which, unfortunately, reduces the efficacy of B.

there's a FAQ item on this here.
chabib is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.01.2006, 02:16 PM   #3
ozZuB-ginK
little trouble girl

ozZuB-ginK is a splendid one to beholdozZuB-ginK is a splendid one to beholdozZuB-ginK is a splendid one to beholdozZuB-ginK is a splendid one to beholdozZuB-ginK is a splendid one to beholdozZuB-ginK is a splendid one to behold
yea i thought about posting a reply to put more pics after the thought..

i see you are defensive of the new board as it's yr baby haha
i like the new board though, its kool (;
ozZuB-ginK is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.01.2006, 04:34 PM   #4
krastian
invito al cielo

krastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asses
Thanks for posting!
Old 04.01.2006, 04:37 PM   #5
marleypumpkin
invito al cielo

marleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard sucka
These pics are making me anxious. I'm getting more excited every second that goes by. Just 1 week 'til Dino Jr. (for me)
-George Carlin
marleypumpkin is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth