Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page What's bothering you right now?
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 07.20.2006, 06:13 PM   #41
EMMAh
invito al cielo

EMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's asses
I need a cigarette.

EMMAh is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.20.2006, 07:59 PM   #42
Daycare Nation
expwy. to yr skull

Daycare Nation kicks all y'all's assesDaycare Nation kicks all y'all's assesDaycare Nation kicks all y'all's assesDaycare Nation kicks all y'all's assesDaycare Nation kicks all y'all's assesDaycare Nation kicks all y'all's assesDaycare Nation kicks all y'all's assesDaycare Nation kicks all y'all's assesDaycare Nation kicks all y'all's assesDaycare Nation kicks all y'all's assesDaycare Nation kicks all y'all's asses
These little black shadows keep flitting about. As soon as I look at them, they disappear. My cat sees them too. Make them stop!

That dragon ain't the love sweet love.
Daycare Nation is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.21.2006, 04:01 AM   #43
porkmarras
invito al cielo

porkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's asses
The.heat.is.killing.me.

porkmarras is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.21.2006, 04:13 AM   #44
truncated
invito al cielo

truncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's asses
Insomnia and cyclic drinking binges.
truncated is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.21.2006, 04:21 AM   #45
cryptowonderdruginvogue
invito al cielo

cryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's asses
-half of my friends are ignorant rich pricks who will never... ugh i dont even want to go there. i dont blame them. its not their fault...

-i recently ran into my dear from middle school. i moved out of town and didnt see her for 5 years and a half. we stopped talking a year after i moved. while chatting with her, i realized all of the girls ive dated have been similar to her in one way or another. i wonder if its because i still like her or because i just like certain kind of women.

-my huge birthday party is coming up on the 11th of august. i dont think i ever wanted a huge bash... and i feel like im doing it to please others. i feel like i have a "title" to keep up with. so much stress. this might be my last event for a while... its certainly lost all of its fun (to me). i mean, the money is great and it makes me feel really good when everyone else is having fun... but i dont know. i think im over it. i just want to have a quiet dinner with my parents and my girl and 3-4 friends. its a little too late to stop though. i kinda feel like Guido in 8 1/2. Except im not making a movie, im organizing an event... and im very confused. its a little too late to cancel... but then again i think of the advice the writer gives guido... "It's better to destroy than create what's unnecessary"

-confusion confusion confusion
cryptowonderdruginvogue is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.21.2006, 04:25 AM   #46
truncated
invito al cielo

truncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's asses
I'm horribly out of the loop.

"Event?" Money? Explain this occupational socializing, if you would be so kind.

Every time I see your signature I think "molested ostrich."
Old 07.21.2006, 04:26 AM   #47
truncated
invito al cielo

Also, Porky darling, did I garner from some thread or another that you've been seeing someone? Lewd details please (if there are none, fabricate them for my enertainment and/or voyeuristic pleasure).
Old 07.21.2006, 04:33 AM   #48
cryptowonderdruginvogue
invito al cielo

cryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by truncated
I'm horribly out of the loop.

"Event?" Money? Explain this occupational socializing, if you would be so kind.

Every time I see your signature I think "molested ostrich."

im an event coordinator/promoter
ive thrown a couple of themed parties
tickets range from 50-250 per guy (depending on the scale of the event)
*guys get to bring 1-3 dates.
get anywhere from 250-500 guys and usually double the girls

i mean, it was fun and all
but im kind of tired of seeing all the same sluts wearing the same slutty outfits
girls not respecting themselves has been bothering me lately
cause women are SO much better than that.

i hope.
Old 07.21.2006, 04:35 AM   #49
porkmarras
invito al cielo

porkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Also, Porky darling, did I garner from some thread or another that you've been seeing someone? Lewd details please (if there are none, fabricate them for my enertainment and/or voyeuristic pleasure).
Hey lovely!Nice to see you onboard again.I've been doing a bit of the serial dating thing(in a very loose,not serious,informal way).It feels good that way and me and Simon are actually more friends than ever now.How have you been keeping?I'm sure a lot of people on here missed you a lot.

Old 07.21.2006, 05:03 AM   #50
truncated
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by porkmarras
Hey lovely!Nice to see you onboard again.I've been doing a bit of the serial dating thing(in a very loose,not serious,informal way).It feels good that way and me and Simon are actually more friends than ever now.How have you been keeping?I'm sure a lot of people on here missed you a lot.

I'm sure no one gave a rat's ass. I wouldn't.

So he's staying in Australia then? Met anyone worthwhile?

Quote:
Originally Posted by guywithsuperlongname
im an event coordinator/promoter
ive thrown a couple of themed parties
tickets range from 50-250 per guy (depending on the scale of the event)
*guys get to bring 1-3 dates.
get anywhere from 250-500 guys and usually double the girls

i mean, it was fun and all
but im kind of tired of seeing all the same sluts wearing the same slutty outfits
girls not respecting themselves has been bothering me lately
cause women are SO much better than that.

i hope.
Sounds like an intriguing job really, though I could certainly see how that could wear on you.

On the women and self-respect issue - I'm with you.

While principally it's no better, I've found myself resorting to the scumbag look. Collectively, the chick sex has become pod-like in appearance (and, for that matter, attitude). I suspect the majority of women truly believe that if they step foot into a bar without highlighted hair, a manufactured tan, and an acceptably-trendy-yet-revealing-tit-shirt-that-screams-I'm-so-hot-my-body-rejects-cotton-like-silicone-implants, they will immediately implode.

Or they won't get hit on. Which is FAR more tragic.

I refuse to tailor my aesthetic to blend in with every other mindless chick whose life ambition is to be mistaken for having stepped out of an Urban Outfitters catalogue. I'm just too goddamned lazy.

True to my typically judgemental and bitchy nature, I make the blanket statement that women are malleable imbeciles with either too much groomed personality or no personality whatsoever. I think on some psychological level, however deeply buried it may be, women's concept of self-worth is based almost entirely on peer (male) approval.
Old 07.21.2006, 05:08 AM   #51
cryptowonderdruginvogue
invito al cielo

sigh.

I guess that I just don't know.
sometimes, for a split second, i wish i could be a junkie so i could spike my veins and run away from my problems.

just for a split second.
Old 07.21.2006, 05:09 AM   #52
sonicl
invito al cielo

sonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's asses
The guy downstairs from me is playing shit music very loud. I want to kill him, but instead I will have a bath and go out. It's too nice a day to be indoors anyway, so maybe I should really be thanking him instead of plotting his imminent death.
sonicl is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.21.2006, 05:12 AM   #53
A Thousand Threads
expwy. to yr skull

A Thousand Threads kicks all y'all's assesA Thousand Threads kicks all y'all's assesA Thousand Threads kicks all y'all's assesA Thousand Threads kicks all y'all's assesA Thousand Threads kicks all y'all's assesA Thousand Threads kicks all y'all's assesA Thousand Threads kicks all y'all's assesA Thousand Threads kicks all y'all's assesA Thousand Threads kicks all y'all's assesA Thousand Threads kicks all y'all's assesA Thousand Threads kicks all y'all's asses
it bothers me that i´m just awake for half an hour and i´m already smoking my 4th cigarette.
A Thousand Threads is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.21.2006, 05:18 AM   #54
porkmarras
invito al cielo

Quote:
I'm sure no one gave a rat's ass. I wouldn't.

So he's staying in Australia then? Met anyone worthwhile?

Sounds like an intriguing job really, though I could certainly see how that could wear on you.

On the women and self-respect issue - I'm with you.

While principally it's no better, I've found myself resorting to the scumbag look. Collectively, the chick sex has become pod-like in appearance (and, for that matter, attitude). I suspect the majority of women truly believe that if they step foot into a bar without highlighted hair, a manufactured tan, and an acceptably-trendy-yet-revealing-tit-shirt-that-screams-I'm-so-hot-my-body-rejects-cotton-like-silicone-implants, they will immediately implode.

Or they won't get hit on. Which is FAR more tragic.

I refuse to tailor my aesthetic to blend in with every other mindless chick whose life ambition is to be mistaken for having stepped out of an Urban Outfitters catalogue. I'm just too goddamned lazy.

True to my typically judgemental and bitchy nature, I make the blanket statement that women are malleable imbeciles with either too much groomed personality or no personality whatsoever. I think on some psychological level, however deeply buried it may be, women's concept of self-worth is based almost entirely on peer (male) approval.
He is and his studies are going very well too.Don't be so humble,i don't like you that way.The most interesting of the lot was a football fanatic who was very funny and entertaining but i disposed of because he didn't even know who Julian Cope is.AND HE'S FROM LIVERPOOL FOR GOD'S SAKE!!!!

Old 07.21.2006, 05:29 AM   #55
nicfit
invito al cielo

nicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's asses
Lee was logged on till a few seconds ago,and i did not post a "when the fu*k are you playing in italy?" thread fast enough....
11:11 11-11-11 I Ascended.
nicfit is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.21.2006, 05:34 AM   #56
truncated
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by porkmarras
He is and his studies are going very well too.Don't be so humble,i don't like you that way.The most interesting of the lot was a football fanatic who was very funny and entertaining but i disposed of because he didn't even know who Julian Cope is.AND HE'S FROM LIVERPOOL FOR GOD'S SAKE!!!!
I expect you of ALL people to impose the utmost quality control. I am disappointed about Simon though; that seemed to have potential for a theatrically romantic tale.

Quote:
Originally Posted by guywithsuperlongnamewhoshallhenceforthbereferredtoasRandall
sigh.

I guess that I just don't know.
sometimes, for a split second, i wish i could be a junkie so i could spike my veins and run away from my problems.

just for a split second.

You do know; you're just too spineless to take action.

It's obviously tiring you, keeping up an appearance of sorts. In most cases, the best option is to go with your first impulse. Fuck off your birthday party. Now THAT'S creating a reputation.

Really though, look at it practically - you're going to force yourself to keep up a routine that is beginning to tax you, all to appease OTHER people? What exactly will you gain from this? You'll show up to these soirees, have a mediocre time at best, make attempts to deny your feelings of superficiality afterwards, and after all that, no one will really give a fuck whether you showed up or not (this is not to insinuate that you are unimportant to others; merely that you have already established a reputation/character of sorts, and that will remain in people's minds, regardless of whether you miss a gathering or two).

It's very clear-cut - do you want to go, or not? If the answer is the latter, then you're being rather misguidedly selfless, and appeasing superficial transients. Cut yourself some slack, and go with your instincts, however bland they may seem.

In summary - fuck everyone, because humanity generally sucks apesack.
Old 07.21.2006, 05:40 AM   #57
porkmarras
invito al cielo

Quote:
I expect you of ALL people to impose the utmost quality control. I am disappointed about Simon though; that seemed to have potential for a theatrically romantic tale.

You do know; you're just too spineless to take action.

It's obviously tiring you, keeping up an appearance of sorts. In most cases, the best option is to go with your first impulse. Fuck off your birthday party. Now THAT'S creating a reputation.

Really though, look at it practically - you're going to force yourself to keep up a routine that is beginning to tax you, all to appease OTHER people? What exactly will you gain from this? You'll show up to these soirees, have a mediocre time at best, make attempts to deny your feelings of superficiality afterwards, and after all that, no one will really give a fuck whether you showed up or not (this is not to insinuate that you are unimportant to others; merely that you have already established a reputation/character of sorts, and that will remain in people's minds, regardless of whether you miss a gathering or two).

It's very clear-cut - do you want to go, or not? If the answer is the latter, then you're being rather misguidedly selfless, and appeasing superficial transients. Cut yourself some slack, and go with your instincts, however bland they may seem.

In summary - fuck everyone, because humanity generally sucks apesack.
Hey let's swap sexes for a minute.I wanna see what it feels like.hehe

Old 07.21.2006, 05:45 AM   #58
Hip Priest
invito al cielo

Hip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's asses
I've just recieved a mailing at work, from Traidcraft. The parcel contains samples of Christmas cards. Christmas cards. They think it's a good idea for us to start displaying the sample cards and collecting customer orders. In July. In a heatwave. Christmas cards. Apart from the obvios prolem e it's f***ing daft, it also seems especially disrespectful to the supposed sanctity of Chistmas since Traidcraft are a Christian orgnistion. I wonder if any fairtrade outlets will actaully follow this through. Christmas cards. If you ask me it's further proof, as if it were needed.

Abhor that which is evil; cleave to that which is good.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/outsidethecamp/
Hip Priest is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.21.2006, 05:47 AM   #59
fishmonkey
invito al cielo

fishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's asses
my Dad is pissing me off, he offers to help me pay for college fee's and the when its time to deliver the €€'s he starts all these very unessassary arguments which only come when a man has to part with cash...
Old 07.21.2006, 07:48 AM   #60
static-harmony
invito al cielo

static-harmony kicks all y'all's assesstatic-harmony kicks all y'all's assesstatic-harmony kicks all y'all's assesstatic-harmony kicks all y'all's assesstatic-harmony kicks all y'all's assesstatic-harmony kicks all y'all's assesstatic-harmony kicks all y'all's assesstatic-harmony kicks all y'all's assesstatic-harmony kicks all y'all's assesstatic-harmony kicks all y'all's assesstatic-harmony kicks all y'all's asses
My longing to get out of this fucking place.

static-harmony is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
> »
-->

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth