Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page breeder fascists
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 10.12.2015, 09:42 PM   #1
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
so, why do some breeders feel compelled to demand that everyone breeds like them? or to consider their genital outcome as the apex of success?

is it because if they found holes in their ideology they'd sink into despair?

it's almost as if people had no reproductive rights-- "you must-- or else."

i mean, i have no problem with people wanting to have kids, and i have wanted them at some point (i've changed my mind since), but why must that party have such a problem with people who DON'T want to have kids?

i mean. it's gotta be some deep insecurity. like that old "my god, what have i done!" song. wats the band--talking heads. yea. damn. the potential for massive regrets. that's what must be at the bottom of their unsinkable conviction--and why they're so needy for validation. they stand at the edge of the pit of despair.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.13.2015, 04:54 PM   #2
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
suffering people want you to suffer with them.
Old 10.13.2015, 05:04 PM   #3
dead_battery
expwy. to yr skull

dead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's asses
demand total species sterilization now
dead_battery is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.22.2015, 01:41 AM   #4
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
My girlfriend (I hate that word because, you know, I'm not in high school) and I catch attitude from our friends who are married with kids. We've been together longer than most of them have known each other. And we've know each other for damn near 20 years. Yet they constantly put that kind of pressure on us.

When are you two going to get married?
When are you going to get married so you can have kids?

We aren't interested in marriage right now. We've entertained the idea, but mainly just as a way to legally share benefits. That really pisses people off, who are so into the marriage-as-the-only-manifestation-of-love thing. And as far as kids go, fuck... We've had some scares, and while kids are nice and all (I hear they're our future too), that's one of the reasons we don't want to have them. We were both so fucked up by our parents, and we had pretty good parents all things considered.

I just want to ask all of my married with children friends why the hell they're so down to procreate when all of their folks fucked them up so royally. But I already know they think they can be better. God help the kids born into this goddamn generation.

I just thinking how much of a hero my absent father was to me when I was a child, and how much of a bastard he turned out to be when he decided he wanted to be around a bit. He and I have done more to hurt one another than I even care to think about. More than is called for, under any circumstances. Where love once existed, venom and cancer spread, and now that we're both getting older we're just trying to do some basic reconnecting while we still have time.

It's been awful. I don't hate him. I love him. But weve been awful to eachother, and I don't want really fancy the idea of starting that all up again. And yes people think that's very selfish.

But... People are quite thoughtless and largely useless. Yeah, it's statistically strange that we're not married. So we're weird. Big deal. We've shared a life for years and years and it's been good. Some of my friends are on their third marriage. What we're doing works for us for now, so everyone else can fuck off and fall back.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.22.2015, 08:38 AM   #5
dead_battery
expwy. to yr skull

dead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's asses
good post severian.

i will never breed because thats about the most ethical thing i can do. all my problems stem from the fact that two people DID breed back in the late 80s. being born is never forgiveable.
dead_battery is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.22.2015, 10:48 PM   #6
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Haha... fuck you p-green. You're all schtick
Old 10.22.2015, 10:57 PM   #7
Severian
invito al cielo

I just really dislike the idea of making decisions based on what's commonplace rather than what makes sense. We've weighed the pros and cons of having children, and we're not interested in doing it so we're not going to try. Anyone who wants to judge us for that can wank off.

At the same time, If it did happen, I don't know that we'd have it in us to skip off to a clinic. supporting it politically is one thing.. Socially, yeah. Doing it is very different.

But I sure as hell won't be bullied into having kids. Unless pepepr_green succeeds in subliminally impregnating my mind. It could happen.

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth