Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page so the unarmed new york cig street hustler deserved to die too??
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 12.09.2014, 10:41 AM   #81
tesla69
Banned

tesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's asses
I won't ever be able to trust any person in uniform in NYC again, they are all tainted with this murder. It takes 12 cops to arrest one man selling loose cigs? Look at the way the rookie is hanging onto his neck.

http://www.democracynow.org/2014/12/..._popular_story
tesla69 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 12.09.2014, 01:03 PM   #82
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
That is the worst part. The guy died because the cops just left him there on the sidewalk to die... they could give a fuck about life. Indeed, trying cpr or to help would really only have been an admission of guilt so they didn't bother. Callous, heartless fucks. But hey, some folks think these ccops are "only doing their job"

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 12.09.2014, 01:18 PM   #83
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuchFriendsAreDangerous
they could give a fuck about life

they could but they didn't

or they just couldn't

Quote:
Originally Posted by PLips
you can worship Durga. shes the loving Mother Goddess who puts warriors out of their misery.

finally, an appealing religion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Genteel Death
Sway thinks

sway thinks?!?!?
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 12.10.2014, 09:29 AM   #84
Keeping It Simple
invito al cielo

Keeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Savage Clone
Sticking up for cops = not punk

It is for The Clash, who fought the law, and the law won!
Keeping It Simple is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 12.10.2014, 02:43 PM   #85
ann ashtray
expwy. to yr skull

ann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's asses
Imma sell some loosies in da parking lot of suchfriends church then resist arrest when da police mon come and then I get sll defiannt and punch police and steal money from the church and then blame it all on all on the police when they beat the shit out of me and I die and then jesus will feel sad for me and in heaven everything is fine in heaven there is no cops in heaven jesus shakes his dreads in heaven jesus watches on as the abusers are abused bythe abused abusers jesus saves MON
Old 12.10.2014, 03:22 PM   #86
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
You're pathetic. You already said the Eric Garner situation was wrong, yet you mock a dead man just to shit on me? Pathetic fucks like you are why the cops have so much power, its easy to brainwash a bunch of narcissistic pussies

Old 12.10.2014, 03:42 PM   #87
ann ashtray
expwy. to yr skull

ann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's asses
I just love how you'll respond to any old bullshit. So cute
Old 12.10.2014, 03:58 PM   #88
ann ashtray
expwy. to yr skull

Thr dead are no more special than the living. The only advantage the living have is the voice to defend themselves. However, in cases such as this some might consider the lack of voice a benefit of the dead. At least they don't have to deal with the bullshit, right? Don't worry man, whether the officers in any of these recent event were right or wrong....everyone involved suffers. Know how many people hate these guys enough to want to kill them? No one wins, man. On a serious note....

Say or feel whatever ya want. I never pulled a trigger. I'm just a dancer in the graveyard that is this forum. Why I've suddenly reappeared after being mostlt absent for some years is just whatever. Boredom, working six nights a week, revisting old times. Do what you do believe what you want and I'll do the same. I've been deliberately attemting to offend. Maybe that's wrong, and to those, you, anyone else who feels as such I appologize. The whole world is fucked. Take care. Love of...at least. ..the sonic variety. At least one thing that can be agreed on.
Old 12.10.2014, 04:32 PM   #89
Genteel Death
invito al cielo

Genteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's asses
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EDGzOYJYiNI
Genteel Death is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 12.10.2014, 07:52 PM   #90
dead_battery
expwy. to yr skull

dead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by ann ashtray
Imma sell some loosies in da parking lot of suchfriends church then resist arrest when da police mon come and then I get sll defiannt and punch police and steal money from the church and then blame it all on all on the police when they beat the shit out of me and I die and then jesus will feel sad for me and in heaven everything is fine in heaven there is no cops in heaven jesus shakes his dreads in heaven jesus watches on as the abusers are abused bythe abused abusers jesus saves MON

you're a worthless humourless piece of shit, mon.
dead_battery is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 12.10.2014, 08:20 PM   #91
dead_battery
expwy. to yr skull

dead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's asses
we like to rip on suckbongs for his jesus love but none of us are stupid enough to try and imply that our SELVES are the true rational higher power that its more intelligent to believe in. especially not when we need to justify what could best be described as negligent manslaughter in order to make it look like we're jaded badass troll kings.
Old 12.11.2014, 12:57 AM   #92
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
ii tried to cut my knob off a couple of times for sacrifice to Kali but it was too rubbery.
?
see, that--you let her do that, but you personally stay away from knives. okay?
Old 12.11.2014, 01:00 AM   #93
ann ashtray
expwy. to yr skull

Quote:
Originally Posted by dead_battery
you're a worthless humourless piece of shit, mon.

LOL...says the guy who wants to talk about how bad things are getting for future generations, yet still insists on having children? I've never understood shit like this/people like you/etc.
Old 12.11.2014, 01:21 AM   #94
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

Quote:
okay deal. Jesus says to cut off the part that offends you so your whole body doesnt go to hellfire. i was just trying to follow the instructions in the Bible. maybe i'll let Courtney Love decide when im her butler in 8 years and She can pay for the medical operation.

that wasn't jesus. that was "st" paul, who had serious mental problems and was no saint. don't listen to the fucker & keep it mellow.

courtney love as durga = yes (but in the 90s)
Old 12.11.2014, 01:42 AM   #95
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

Quote:
it was Jesus:

Mark 9:43 King James Version (KJV)

43 And if thy hand offend thee, cut it off: it is better for thee to enter into life maimed, than having two hands to go into hell, into the fire that never shall be quenched:

oh yeah, shit, you're right, that was "mark" (whoever that was). well, those are some mean ugly fairytales anyway, and i wouldn't give them any credence, much less in a literal reading which is just plain nonsense. generally speaking, monotheisms are a horror.

Quote:
i just want to get a minimum wage job with shelter and medical as Courtney's butler. whatever i gotta do to qualify i'll do what She says. butlers have been known to be very skilled manservants

ha, i could use a butler but pony has already promised to do the cleaning. i can't pay though. also, i'm no courtney love. sorry!
Old 12.11.2014, 08:03 AM   #96
dead_battery
expwy. to yr skull

Quote:
Originally Posted by ann ashtray
LOL...says the guy who wants to talk about how bad things are getting for future generations, yet still insists on having children? I've never understood shit like this/people like you/etc.

im pretty sure you just made that up in order to change the subject because ive never actually said i wanted kids and in fact might have even explicitly said on this board that i will never have them.

either way you are a sad, stupid man.
Old 12.11.2014, 11:10 AM   #97
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

Somehow this turned into sunday school

Old 12.17.2014, 06:24 PM   #98
tesla69
Banned

tesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's asses
I wish I could share the NYC media with you and their reporting about the college professor who "threw a garbage can at the police". Now, when the police choked to death Garner, all they said was "alleged choking death" or something like that, but from my understanding this professor didn't even throw the can, although it looked like he was going to. I do have to wonder why he was doing stupid shit with weed and hammers and a passport in his backpack. Very poor opsec.

But the cops and media are going nuts over this. And they seem to gleefully tell us it was seen on video. Like that means shit anymore. They're going to run a secret court hearing (aka grand jury) and white wash the whole thing.
tesla69 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 12.31.2014, 06:53 PM   #99
the ikara cult
invito al cielo

the ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's asses
I hate to jump in to a thread i cant be arsed to read, but this was fucking disgusting in every way. Thank fuck i was born in London.

the ikara cult is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.09.2015, 04:36 PM   #100
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

Everyday this just keeps happening.. now we see a tape of the pig smoking an unarmed man and planting a weapon by the body.. "what is done in the darkness shall be revealed in the light"

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth