Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page post comething completely irrelevant!
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 11.28.2008, 11:31 PM   #11941
Sonic Youth 37
invito al cielo

Location: if there is a bright spot in the universe, the farthest point from it
Sonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's asses
Ugh, not having a car is the pits. I'm really on mine more and more for sanity. One day last week I just went for a drive with the windows down. Before I realized it I was two towns over and 25 miles away during rush hour. I'm thinking I'll just make one or two small trips during the summer because I'm hopefully going to be abroad for the summer of '10 or '11

Oh snap! Dr. Pepper!
Old 11.28.2008, 11:34 PM   #11942
schizophrenicroom
invito al cielo

schizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's asses
but that's so much fun! where i stayed this week is really 10 or 15 miles out from jacksonville, and most of that ride is down the same two roads. there's nothing but houses and farms (one of them had a zebra!) and then all of a sudden it's a major highway. it was kind of cool, really. lots of stars at night.

oh snap.. wine.
Old 11.28.2008, 11:36 PM   #11943
Sonic Youth 37
invito al cielo

Sonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's asses
Night driving is great but I cannot be on an empty interstate otherwise I roll at about 90. This was just spontaneous during the day. I bought a scarf, then started driving for no reason.

Ah, my nerves were shot last night so I had to improv some struggle punch. No rum, so it ended up being OJ, lemonade, lemon/lime gatorade, vermouth and gin. It was quite tasty despite sounded complete bassackwards.
Old 11.28.2008, 11:43 PM   #11944
schizophrenicroom
invito al cielo

schizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's asses
my stepmom was flooring it at 90 on a crowded dallas highway back in april. i saw my life flashing before my eyes.

scarves! don't remind me. i need a scarf. the only one i have is four or five feet long and a tawdry shade of gold. unwearable.

that sounds hella tasty. very very tasty.
Old 11.28.2008, 11:49 PM   #11945
Sonic Youth 37
invito al cielo

Haha, I was doing 90 back from Waffle House at about 5:30 in the morning last weekend.

Mine is black/dark gray/light gray horizontal stripes about an inch and a half in width. A friend of mine made me a black and green striped but I've yet to receive in the mail.

I limited myself to one cup because I made it strong and couldn't taste any of the gin/vermouth except for a slight aftertaste. I really want to make it with rum, gin, and orange/pineapple/banana juice. Plus I could only sleep for 3 or 4 hours because I was being dragged out for Black Friday.
Old 11.28.2008, 11:51 PM   #11946
schizophrenicroom
invito al cielo

i had one i wore keffiyeh-style that was black with colored stars, but against me! became the owners of it.

you did black friday? god bless. i read somewhere that a walmart employee in some midwestern state was trampled to death and a woman miscarried her baby. wtf-ery has reached new heights.
Old 11.28.2008, 11:53 PM   #11947
Sonic Youth 37
invito al cielo

All I was after was $2 dvds at Wal Mart. Scored Interview With A Vampire, Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, Kindergarten Cop, Spaceballs, and The Aviator. Fuck super/violent shopping.
Old 11.28.2008, 11:56 PM   #11948
schizophrenicroom
invito al cielo

today we picked up wii fit for 89.99. i've never wanted to go to the video game trader store on free will, but today i did.
Old 11.29.2008, 12:02 AM   #11949
Sonic Youth 37
invito al cielo

I'm just glad everyone in my family that wants a Wii now have them or will have after xmas. I'm tired of looking for the damn things.

Lego Indiana Jones=tha shizz.
Old 11.29.2008, 12:03 AM   #11950
schizophrenicroom
invito al cielo

i'm so bad at that game i've tried and tried. it's too much.

but super mario-kart is complete FTW.
Old 11.29.2008, 12:05 AM   #11951
Sonic Youth 37
invito al cielo

I've never played it. I still just play Eternal Darkness: Sanity's Requiem for Gamecube on my Wii whenever I play it...which is like once every 3 or 4 months.

Mixtape is recording right now.
Old 11.29.2008, 12:08 AM   #11952
schizophrenicroom
invito al cielo

you've never played mario kart? oh my goodness. it's still the best game. it's just driving. then there's battle mode, where you have to pop the balloons on the other person's car. dad and i do most of our father-daughter bonding over mario kart. sad, but it's just our thing.

video tape is sat somewhere right now. mom asked why the hell i'd want "that waste of money" and i explained that it's for a good reason. she was confused.
Old 11.29.2008, 12:10 AM   #11953
Sonic Youth 37
invito al cielo

I've never played any iteration of Mario Kart and have only played Super Smash Bros like twice. I guess I'm a Mario purist.
Old 11.29.2008, 12:13 AM   #11954
schizophrenicroom
invito al cielo

i hate super smash bros. hate hate hate. maybe it's my hate of pokemon and kirby and here they are in the same fucking game.

hate.

so um.. yeah.
Old 11.29.2008, 12:19 AM   #11955
Sonic Youth 37
invito al cielo

Wow, no Kirby love. I played the hell of out Kirby's Dreamland for Gameboy, but that's the only one I've ever played.

Fuck Pokemon too. Fuck people playing Pokemon in lecture courses on their DS.
Old 11.29.2008, 12:23 AM   #11956
schizophrenicroom
invito al cielo

pokemon fucking pisses me off. part of this hatred is that i deal with video games and cartoons on a daily basis more than most people ever will in their lives. oh god.

and i hate anime.

i'll add a "fuck that" to people who spend time in lectures talking.
Old 11.29.2008, 12:28 AM   #11957
Sonic Youth 37
invito al cielo

Oh god, I'm like to drive all the anime lovers in the sea and sic the dolphins on them.

There's this one guy in my Classical Greece class that is a complete hick and metal-head that talks with his buddy about hating Muslims and "home cookin'" at about 120db before class every day. I really wish I could just bludgeon him with the map of ancient Greece.
Old 11.29.2008, 12:34 AM   #11958
schizophrenicroom
invito al cielo

the piano-sized eyes.. the fangirls.. i'm with you on that. i'll get the whales to follow the dolphins.

sometimes i wonder how certain people can make it into college. or pass school. some of my peers i wonder how the hell they made it through anything.

once i gave this woman screaming "muslims!!" at us at a protest i was at (years back with my mom and grandma) a crash course on islam, and you'd think i was yelling at her about how rainbows fly out of my ass. god, i've never seen a person so baffled that other religions can exist.
Old 11.29.2008, 12:40 AM   #11959
Sonic Youth 37
invito al cielo

This guy is total racist metal-head nerd that is just an ass, he does well because he has no life and kisses ass.

How ignorant 75% of the population is of most things other than what matters to them baffles me.
Old 11.29.2008, 12:45 AM   #11960
schizophrenicroom
invito al cielo

like how the kkk is thriving in oak hill because the whole town is in the middle of the damn woods and no one leaves oak hill unless they're in the military (a good half) or coming up to buy groceries or auto parts at my mom's store. i think i posted this here earlier, but one of them left his laptop open with he and his klansmen all posing in uniform as the desktop in his car while my mom was fixing something with his steering wheel.

it's amazing.

but more reasons to get out of florida.
498548588595596597 598 59960060160864869810981598 > »
-->

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth