Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page The Shoe thread
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 04.24.2006, 03:45 PM   #21
trance feeeedback
children of satan

trance feeeedback kicks all y'all's assestrance feeeedback kicks all y'all's assestrance feeeedback kicks all y'all's assestrance feeeedback kicks all y'all's assestrance feeeedback kicks all y'all's assestrance feeeedback kicks all y'all's assestrance feeeedback kicks all y'all's assestrance feeeedback kicks all y'all's assestrance feeeedback kicks all y'all's assestrance feeeedback kicks all y'all's assestrance feeeedback kicks all y'all's asses
I have worn the same red chucks for almost 4 years, and they are still in great condition, I've washed them twice, Danny why can't you wear yours since they have been washed? One thing that sucks about wearing chucks is when you jump off a high place and land and it hurts like hell because they have no padding! oh yeah and also when it rains because water gets in those hole on the side.

"sound is god"-Ravi Shankar.

FREE TIBET!
trance feeeedback is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.24.2006, 04:21 PM   #22
holy-reverb!!
children of satan

holy-reverb!! is a glorious beacon of lightholy-reverb!! is a glorious beacon of lightholy-reverb!! is a glorious beacon of lightholy-reverb!! is a glorious beacon of lightholy-reverb!! is a glorious beacon of light
my favorite shoes.

holy-reverb!! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.24.2006, 04:35 PM   #23
val-holla-ing
invito al cielo

val-holla-ing kicks all y'all's assesval-holla-ing kicks all y'all's assesval-holla-ing kicks all y'all's assesval-holla-ing kicks all y'all's assesval-holla-ing kicks all y'all's assesval-holla-ing kicks all y'all's assesval-holla-ing kicks all y'all's assesval-holla-ing kicks all y'all's assesval-holla-ing kicks all y'all's assesval-holla-ing kicks all y'all's assesval-holla-ing kicks all y'all's asses
i have this pair of puma's designed by philippe starck. they're waaay futuristic and wierd looking.

that's them.

-cam'ron

(formerly "no homo")
val-holla-ing is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.24.2006, 04:40 PM   #24
holy-reverb!!
children of satan

holy-reverb!! is a glorious beacon of lightholy-reverb!! is a glorious beacon of lightholy-reverb!! is a glorious beacon of lightholy-reverb!! is a glorious beacon of lightholy-reverb!! is a glorious beacon of light
its like 2080!! must be comfy if yr into those kinds.

holy-reverb!! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.24.2006, 04:59 PM   #25
Glice
invito al cielo

Glice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's asses
You know, I always think that there is a very distinct difference between shoes and trainers/ sneakers/ daps. The former being what I though this thread was about, the latter being what it was actually about.

For the record, I always buy the former, and haven't owned the latter for over 10 years. My current favourite shoes were about £300 worth of Italian wonder, which were buggery to break in but are beyond comfortable now. While that may seem like a lot to pay for shoes, I've had them 8 years and they still look as good as new with a bit of polish, which means that's worked out at less than £40 per year on shoes. I have other shoes, of course (climbing, trekking, interview) but these have been my mainstay shoes for a looooong time now.

Shoes. It's all about shoes with me. Mmm. Shoes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Savage Clone
Last time I was in Chicago I spent an hour in a Nazi submarine with a banjo player.
Glice is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.24.2006, 05:11 PM   #26
John Violence
the end of the ugly

John Violence kicks all y'all's assesJohn Violence kicks all y'all's assesJohn Violence kicks all y'all's assesJohn Violence kicks all y'all's assesJohn Violence kicks all y'all's assesJohn Violence kicks all y'all's assesJohn Violence kicks all y'all's assesJohn Violence kicks all y'all's assesJohn Violence kicks all y'all's assesJohn Violence kicks all y'all's assesJohn Violence kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by marleypumpkin
Speaking of long lasting shoes, EMERICA's have lasted for me as long as 3 years. & considering the wear & tear that skate shoes go through, that's pretty damn good.

Fuck that! I have had about 5 different pairs of Emerica's and they have only lasted 4 months tops. I usually wear Vans which don't last that long for skating but feel super good on my feet.
John Violence is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.24.2006, 05:15 PM   #27
Danny Himself
invito al cielo

Danny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by trance feeeedback
I have worn the same red chucks for almost 4 years, and they are still in great condition, I've washed them twice, Danny why can't you wear yours since they have been washed?

I don't really know. They just look weird when they're really bright white.
Danny Himself is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.24.2006, 08:05 PM   #28
Proud Marie
little trouble girl

Proud Marie ain't too shabby
I used to wear chick taylors alot, but id go through so many pairs cause they fall apart so fast. They also dont provide much support on the soul. I just wear vans or something. Im not a very materialistic fella.
Proud Marie is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.24.2006, 08:15 PM   #29
Sheriff Rhys Chatham
invito al cielo

Sheriff Rhys Chatham kicks all y'all's assesSheriff Rhys Chatham kicks all y'all's assesSheriff Rhys Chatham kicks all y'all's assesSheriff Rhys Chatham kicks all y'all's assesSheriff Rhys Chatham kicks all y'all's assesSheriff Rhys Chatham kicks all y'all's assesSheriff Rhys Chatham kicks all y'all's assesSheriff Rhys Chatham kicks all y'all's assesSheriff Rhys Chatham kicks all y'all's assesSheriff Rhys Chatham kicks all y'all's assesSheriff Rhys Chatham kicks all y'all's asses
I fuckin hate chucks
, i wore them in winter when i walked two miles to home and school everyday. it was hell. I prefer vans. they're strong, comfortable, and rugged.

A part of this blue shit since June 24th, 2004
Sheriff Rhys Chatham is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth