Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonic Sounds
Reload this Page Concert Posters
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 08.28.2007, 09:11 PM   #1
Amnesiac3240
empty page

Amnesiac3240 is a jewel in the roughAmnesiac3240 is a jewel in the roughAmnesiac3240 is a jewel in the rough
I'm having a dilemma. So there all these posters for some of the shows I go to, really awesome, incredibly cool looking ones. You know the kind i'm talking about....

So i've kinda started collecting them for the shows I attend, but some are like waay expensive. Like $25.

I cannot decide whether I want to spend that much money on them, you know? They're very cool and will be nice to look back on later.... but 25?

What is a poor boy like me to do?
Amnesiac3240 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.28.2007, 09:28 PM   #2
k-krack
invito al cielo

k-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's asses
They're beautiful silkscreened posters. I'd love to be able to buy 'em all... but... they're real pricey, like you say.
Buy two and sell one on ebay (if it's a more popular band...) haha. Some posters go for $50+, it's insanity.

Danny is a C.H.U.D.
k-krack is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth