Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page Girl gangs
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 05.16.2008, 07:09 AM   #41
demonrail666
invito al cielo

demonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kloriel
who is us?

Admit it, you fancy them too.
demonrail666 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.16.2008, 07:28 AM   #42
Kloriel
expwy. to yr skull

Kloriel kicks all y'all's assesKloriel kicks all y'all's assesKloriel kicks all y'all's assesKloriel kicks all y'all's assesKloriel kicks all y'all's assesKloriel kicks all y'all's assesKloriel kicks all y'all's assesKloriel kicks all y'all's assesKloriel kicks all y'all's assesKloriel kicks all y'all's assesKloriel kicks all y'all's asses
not really. it isn't like they are out on the streets having pillow fights in their bras and panties. they will fucking kill you. while i tend to focus on women that are driven, i don't mean women that have driven OVER people with their buick centuries.
Old 05.16.2008, 07:29 AM   #43
sarramkrop

Quote:
Originally Posted by demonrail666
I had this right little shit of a neighbour who was like an even smaller, facetier version of Lady Sovereign who was CONSTANTLY giving grief to these totally annoying asian 'gangsta' types that hung around the estate. I used to go outside on my landing to smoke fags whenever I heard her going at them. She was utterly fearless and once when she was shouting down at them she dared me to tap ash onto their heads. I wouldn't do it but gave her my cigarette and dared her to do it instead. And she did! To this day I don't think i've ever encountered a more amazing human being. Even though she used to call me hippy.

Yeah, I remember you telling me that story. Excellent.

It reminded me a lot of my niece who is turning into a little female hooligan and my sister keeps on getting called into school by the teachers because, apparently, she doesn't fight other girls but she goes for other guys, which in turn earned her respect amongst her male peers.

And she doesn't even live in a council estate or comes from an uneducated family background either.
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.16.2008, 07:31 AM   #44
demonrail666
invito al cielo

demonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's asses

Oh to be run over by a Chola in a Buick Century!
Old 05.16.2008, 07:37 AM   #45
demonrail666
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarramkrop
Yeah, I remember you telling that story. Excellent.

It reminded me a lot of my niece who is turning into a little female hooligan and my sister keeps on getting called into school by the teachers because, apparently, she doesn't fight other girls but she goes for other guys, which in turn earned her respect amongst her male peers.

And she doesn't even live in a council estate or comes from an uneducated family background either.

Yeah, the sad thing about this girl is that her home-life seemed to be utterly awful, and I don't imagine she went to a good school (the usual pre-Jail Tower Hamlets affair). She just spent the whole time wandering around the estate with her mates. I remember her once throwing bits of shelving that someone was throwing out of their flat back inside at them, and shouting how we didn't want their rubbish. Which is enough right there to make me think she was a total legend. The sad thing is she probably has an ASBO now and will nodoubt end up in prison if she carries on the way she's going. If the word punk ever applied to one person, it's undoubtedly her.
Old 05.16.2008, 08:05 AM   #46
sarramkrop

I will scan the article that I was reading off that magazine for chavs and written by chavs, when I have the time. There are some really interesting articles on them. I love the fact that some of the pictures of the writers that accompany the articles themselves are so similar to the sort that you see on the papers when violent crime is reported, hoodie and all.
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.16.2008, 08:30 AM   #47
Alex's Trip
invito al cielo

Alex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's asses
First women want equal jobs. Now equal crime opportunities?!

But yeah, I'm scared and oddly aroused.
Old 05.16.2008, 08:47 AM   #48
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

floatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's asses
heterophobes!

Quote:
Originally Posted by some chav
Lady Sovereign

I kinda like Lady Sovereign.

floatingslowly is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.16.2008, 08:49 AM   #49
sarramkrop

Quote:
Originally Posted by floatingslowly
heterophobes!

I kinda like Lady Sovereign.

When did you come out?
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.16.2008, 08:55 AM   #50
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

floatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's asses
oh god I knew it!!

liking teh SOV is gay.

I should have never told. now all my friends will disown me.

but to answer yr question, 8 minutes ago, apparently.
Old 05.16.2008, 08:57 AM   #51
sarramkrop

Quote:
Originally Posted by floatingslowly
oh god I knew it!!

liking teh SOV is gay.

I should have never told. now all my friends will disown me.

Well, you've gone past the first step, which is being found out on the internet. Now go and tell mummy and daddy. Tell them that you love them first. OGAY?
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.16.2008, 08:59 AM   #52
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

I'm sure they already suspect.

it was The Smiths posters that did it.

liking The Smiths is totally gay (or so my wife tells me).
Old 05.16.2008, 09:00 AM   #53
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

brb starting a girl gang.
Old 05.16.2008, 09:00 AM   #54
sarramkrop

This post is brought to you by a really bent man.
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.16.2008, 09:27 AM   #55
sarramkrop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nefeli
i think i ve told about this before, but while we were in primary? school, for a period of time, me and a girl had the habit of chasing and beating 2 specific boys. and they were just sat there apathetic and getting beaten up.
im not proud at all about this and when i think about it nowadays, they probably were getting some sort of stupid sexual pleasure. and yo, we were 8 yrs old or smth.

how old is your niece? do you think its getting serious? her using violence?

HAHAHAHAHA!

I don't know why but your post is totally hilarious. Do you think that they were getting some sort of stupid sexual pleasure or maybe they were just quiet and subservient kids?

My niece is 12 years old. I can't see her getting out of hand too much. From what I get from my sister and my brother in law she generally does it when someone annoys one of her female friends who are quieter than her. She is also terribly funny, witty and very affectionate towards her two elder sisters and everyone she loves. It's not like, say, she hasn't being taught what's right and wrong, I think it's more something to do with the way kids behave between themselves.
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.16.2008, 09:36 AM   #56
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

MY GIRL GANG (the PINK shark-nados):
  1. me (of course)
  2. nef (enforcer #1)
  3. pork's niece (enforcer #2)
  4. ??????
  5. kegmama (the LA connection)
THROW YR SET UP, YO.

\m/,(oo),\m/
Old 05.16.2008, 09:41 AM   #57
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
i do not think that 8 year olds got sexual pleasure, but has it ever occurr4ed to you that the 8 year olds were just glad that a girl or two girls were paying attention to them in any way at all, rather than the usual ignotring?

think about it

they probably LIKED you two, and you beat them uyp for no fucking reason at all,

women! ha! serves the death of the matriarchy right!
Old 05.16.2008, 09:42 AM   #58
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

^^^ got beat up at 8. ^^^ not allowed in the PINK shark-nados.
Old 05.16.2008, 09:43 AM   #59
Toilet & Bowels
invito al cielo

Toilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nefeli
i think i ve told about this before, but while we were in primary? school, for a period of time, me and a girl had the habit of chasing and beating 2 specific boys. and they were just sat there apathetic and getting beaten up.
im not proud at all about this and when i think about it nowadays, they probably were getting some sort of stupid sexual pleasure. and yo, we were 8 yrs old or smth.

how old is your niece? do you think its getting serious? her using violence?

when i was 5 years old me and this other boy i was friends with used to run around the playground at school lifting up girls' skirts
Toilet & Bowels is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.16.2008, 09:44 AM   #60
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
my little brother, whn he was 5 -7 would run around kissing girls, and then the girls wopuld run after him when he got off the school bus and kiss him.
lucky bastard!

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth