Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page post comething completely irrelevant!
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 02.25.2009, 04:04 PM   #14881
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses

Old 02.25.2009, 05:09 PM   #14882
MellySingsDoom
invito al cielo

MellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's asses
I came, I saw, I chundered - toga parade turns into drunken rampage

9:22AM Wednesday Feb 25, 2009

Beer-drinking students cavort on George St during their annual toga parade. Photo / Otago Daily Times

About 2000 drunken participants and onlookers at the Otago University Students Association annual toga parade smashed shop and car windows and hurled rubbish bags in Dunedin's main street last night.
The participants, some of whom were left bloodied by the action, were taking part in the annual four-block march on George St to the Octagon, in the city centre.
After the parade, George St was littered with broken glass, vomit, broken tables, smashed signs and damaged cars.
The students' behaviour was fuelled by residents living in apartments on the parade route, who threw eggs at them as they passed on the street below.
One participant said the students were going to "tear the city up".
George St bar worker and student Erica Gold helped clean egg off shop windows after the parade, and was horrified at the destruction.
"This is just taking it way too far. We shouldn't have to take it, just look at the streets."
Dunedin City Councillor Dave Cull was at a wine-tasting on the main street, and saw the aftermath.
AdvertisementAdvertisementvar adDiv = document.getElementById('adSpace3');if (adDiv) { document.getElementById('adSpace3').innerHTML = document.getElementById('INVadSpace3').innerHTML;d ocument.getElementById('INVadSpace3').innerHTML = ''; }

"Why should we tolerate this here? I don't think there would be anywhere that this would be tolerated."
- OTAGO DAILY TIMES
Old 02.25.2009, 05:56 PM   #14883
Derek
invito al cielo

Derek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's asses
Oh yeah, show went great. Video soon... one of my best friends said I looked like thurston moore hah.
Derek is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.26.2009, 01:56 AM   #14884
StevOK
expwy. to yr skull

StevOK kicks all y'all's assesStevOK kicks all y'all's assesStevOK kicks all y'all's assesStevOK kicks all y'all's assesStevOK kicks all y'all's assesStevOK kicks all y'all's assesStevOK kicks all y'all's assesStevOK kicks all y'all's assesStevOK kicks all y'all's assesStevOK kicks all y'all's assesStevOK kicks all y'all's asses
Strangeness...

So a little earlier, we hear some noise outside. Then a few gentle taps on our window's screen. Then a knock on the door. We are kind of scared. I answer the door. There's a little dude asking in broken English if I could give him directions. I was scared I was going to get robbed, but for some reason I trusted the guy. I tried to explain how to get to the right highway. Then he asks if he can have some "lechita" for his baby, then tried to think of the word in English, "mell? mail? mall? mill?", to which I said, "Milk?" I then got him some milk and he seemed to be on his merry way. A while later, he comes back and says he still can't find his way, and asked if it was alright for them to sleep in their van in our driveway, since they had been driving all day and were really tired (the little map he had drawn out showed that they started out in Albequerque, a drive I've tried doing in one day as well). I know that it's not legal to let people stay in our neighborhood at night, but I told him that I didn't think anyone would mind. He asked if there were any police, and I told him that I don't really think that they patrol much around here. These are all signs that something might happen, but he does have his wife and three year old kid with him, and I know how tough it is to drive that long and get stuck in a town like this late at night. So now they are just parked outside, next to my car, sleeping. I hope the rest of the night will be less eventful.
Facebook

StevOK is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.26.2009, 02:30 AM   #14885
ploesj
invito al cielo

ploesj kicks all y'all's assesploesj kicks all y'all's assesploesj kicks all y'all's assesploesj kicks all y'all's assesploesj kicks all y'all's assesploesj kicks all y'all's assesploesj kicks all y'all's assesploesj kicks all y'all's assesploesj kicks all y'all's assesploesj kicks all y'all's assesploesj kicks all y'all's asses
i got up early to make a doctor's appointment and she doesn't answer the phone. i get voicemail all the time.

flickr

ploesj is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.26.2009, 09:09 AM   #14886
greedrex
invito al cielo

greedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's asses

Old 02.26.2009, 12:58 PM   #14887
stu666
Super Moderator

stu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's asses
my toe hurts

http://tapewormstu.blogspot.co.uk/

stu666 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.27.2009, 03:33 AM   #14888
cars_willkillyou
stalker

cars_willkillyou kicks all y'all's assescars_willkillyou kicks all y'all's assescars_willkillyou kicks all y'all's assescars_willkillyou kicks all y'all's assescars_willkillyou kicks all y'all's assescars_willkillyou kicks all y'all's assescars_willkillyou kicks all y'all's assescars_willkillyou kicks all y'all's assescars_willkillyou kicks all y'all's assescars_willkillyou kicks all y'all's assescars_willkillyou kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by StevOK
Strangeness...

So a little earlier, we hear some noise outside. Then a few gentle taps on our window's screen. Then a knock on the door. We are kind of scared. I answer the door. There's a little dude asking in broken English if I could give him directions. I was scared I was going to get robbed, but for some reason I trusted the guy. I tried to explain how to get to the right highway. Then he asks if he can have some "lechita" for his baby, then tried to think of the word in English, "mell? mail? mall? mill?", to which I said, "Milk?" I then got him some milk and he seemed to be on his merry way. A while later, he comes back and says he still can't find his way, and asked if it was alright for them to sleep in their van in our driveway, since they had been driving all day and were really tired (the little map he had drawn out showed that they started out in Albequerque, a drive I've tried doing in one day as well). I know that it's not legal to let people stay in our neighborhood at night, but I told him that I didn't think anyone would mind. He asked if there were any police, and I told him that I don't really think that they patrol much around here. These are all signs that something might happen, but he does have his wife and three year old kid with him, and I know how tough it is to drive that long and get stuck in a town like this late at night. So now they are just parked outside, next to my car, sleeping. I hope the rest of the night will be less eventful.

follow-up, por favor?

cars_willkillyou is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.27.2009, 04:47 AM   #14889
Sonic Youth 37
invito al cielo

Location: if there is a bright spot in the universe, the farthest point from it
Sonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's asses
I want to write a letter.
Old 02.27.2009, 04:49 AM   #14890
acousticrock87
invito al cielo

acousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's asses
I want to write so many letters that they make up a note.
acousticrock87 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.28.2009, 12:58 AM   #14891
StevOK
expwy. to yr skull

StevOK kicks all y'all's assesStevOK kicks all y'all's assesStevOK kicks all y'all's assesStevOK kicks all y'all's assesStevOK kicks all y'all's assesStevOK kicks all y'all's assesStevOK kicks all y'all's assesStevOK kicks all y'all's assesStevOK kicks all y'all's assesStevOK kicks all y'all's assesStevOK kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by cars_willkillyou
follow-up, por favor?

Well, there isn't much to say really. They left some time between 6:30 and 9 am. I hope they got there okay. I wish I had asked them if they needed any water or food.
Facebook

Old 02.28.2009, 06:59 AM   #14892
Sonic Youth 37
invito al cielo

Sonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's asses
Holy hell, I'm actually up early enough for breakfast? Apple Jacks cereal? What the hell...I want some orange juice, toast and fruit.
Old 02.28.2009, 08:46 PM   #14893
terriblecanyons
invito al cielo

Location: the land where large fuzzy dice still hang proudly like testicles from rear-view mirrors
terriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's asses
I'm in Memphis right now... and it's snowing. Earlier today I ran into a tornado in Alabama. What the fuck?
terriblecanyons is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.28.2009, 08:48 PM   #14894
Sonic Youth 37
invito al cielo

WTF? Too bad I'm not in state, otherwise I'd head over there and we'd party up Memphis.
Old 03.01.2009, 04:57 AM   #14895
acousticrock87
invito al cielo

acousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's asses
I sort of want to move to Mephis. But the reasons would take too much effort to explain. Just know that they aren't nearly good enough to make a valid argument, but certainly good enough to convince myself I'm right.
acousticrock87 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.01.2009, 09:07 PM   #14896
terriblecanyons
invito al cielo

Location: the land where large fuzzy dice still hang proudly like testicles from rear-view mirrors
terriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonic Youth 37
WTF? Too bad I'm not in state, otherwise I'd head over there and we'd party up Memphis.

Now I'm in Arkansas. Blah. No longer snowing.. but I'm still in shock from the drastic change from 70F to 20F.

AND YES WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU JOSH?!?/1
terriblecanyons is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.01.2009, 09:18 PM   #14897
Sonic Youth 37
invito al cielo

Wrong with me? I was out of the area, please leave a message this weekend. Damn near got snowed-in in SC, luckily I managed to escape.
Old 03.01.2009, 10:51 PM   #14898
StevOK
expwy. to yr skull

Epilepsy warning:

Facebook

Old 03.02.2009, 02:38 AM   #14899
Sonic Youth 37
invito al cielo

Old 03.02.2009, 03:27 AM   #14900
pbradley
invito al cielo

pbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's asses
I have a headache the size of Tokyo in my head.

(no it wasn't induced by the Picasso)
pbradley is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
645695735742743744 745 74674774875579584512451745 > »
-->

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth