Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Sonic Gossip
Reload this Page deciphering Chinese bootlegs
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 07.13.2010, 12:23 PM   #1
nuplastikk
empty page

nuplastikk kicks all y'all's assesnuplastikk kicks all y'all's assesnuplastikk kicks all y'all's assesnuplastikk kicks all y'all's assesnuplastikk kicks all y'all's assesnuplastikk kicks all y'all's assesnuplastikk kicks all y'all's assesnuplastikk kicks all y'all's assesnuplastikk kicks all y'all's assesnuplastikk kicks all y'all's assesnuplastikk kicks all y'all's asses
so..i recently bought a copy of "The Eternal" on Ebay from a Chinese seller. I also bought a Japanese edition from China with two bonus tracks. The Japanese one looks pretty legit, but the regular one has a flimsier, less shiny case, and only has two pieces of black paper inside with the info on it. Can anyone describe the actual cd release, and its inserts. At this point Im assuming that any CD coming from China is probably a bootleg.
Old 07.14.2010, 03:32 PM   #2
scott v
expwy. to yr skull

scott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by nuplastikk
so..i recently bought a copy of "The Eternal" on Ebay from a Chinese seller. I also bought a Japanese edition from China with two bonus tracks. The Japanese one looks pretty legit, but the regular one has a flimsier, less shiny case, and only has two pieces of black paper inside with the info on it. Can anyone describe the actual cd release, and its inserts. At this point Im assuming that any CD coming from China is probably a bootleg.

I would bet that the chinese copy is a boot...

scott v is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth