Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page shooting at school
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 12.24.2012, 09:20 PM   #61
jon boy
invito al cielo

jon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's asses
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-20838925

|@ <------- Euphoric brain cell just moments before expiration
V

_ \ / _
PING <-------- moments later
/ \

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ljhxq...isruo1_500.gif

jon boy is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 12.27.2012, 12:08 PM   #62
tesla69
Banned

tesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's asses
inconsistencies for those who ask. Where is the video of Lanza busting through the front door. I will not believe they did not have video surveillance at a school in rich CT.

http://www.conspiracy-cafe.com/apps/...n-drive-my-car

http://www.globalresearch.ca/the-san...mation/5316776

http://www.veteranstoday.com/2012/12...ut-of-control/
tesla69 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 12.27.2012, 12:56 PM   #63
h8kurdt
invito al cielo

h8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by tesla69
inconsistencies for those who ask. Where is the video of Lanza busting through the front door. I will not believe they did not have video surveillance at a school in rich CT.

http://www.conspiracy-cafe.com/apps/...n-drive-my-car

http://www.globalresearch.ca/the-san...mation/5316776

God I really am beginning to despise this whole "it's the new world order trying to ban our guns!". Not a single thing on there gives the slightest bit evidence to say anything other than what has been shown.

A classic one is this one-

"Did a mass evacuation of the school take place?"

What you trying to hint at? That NO KIDS WHERE IN THE BUILDING?! Brilliant.

And then, suddenly and unfathomably, gunshots rang out. “I can’t even remember how many,” Varga said.[5]

The recollection contrasts sharply with an updated version of Lanza’s arrival where at 9:30AM

Everybody in the police force knows that one of the most unreliable things to go off is eye-witness reports. There's your version, my version and the truth to para-phrase.

Like I said, not a single thing points to anything other than the unfortunate situation that happened. The conspiracy nutjobs need to stop trying to crowbar anything to fit their fears of a New world order.

Down with this sort of thing.
h8kurdt is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 12.27.2012, 01:15 PM   #64
tesla69
Banned

tesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by h8kurdt
A classic one is this one-

"Did a mass evacuation of the school take place?"

What you trying to hint at? That NO KIDS WHERE IN THE BUILDING?! Brilliant..

I think the writer is pointing out that the images you were shown repeatedly had nothing to do with the actual massacre.

trauma based mind control operating at a mass level.

maybe instead of parroting the mainstream media with its namecalling bullying, ("nutjob! nutjob! nutjob!) maybe you can tell us where the video surveillance is?
Old 12.27.2012, 02:26 PM   #65
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
I think the writer is pointing out that the images you were shown repeatedly had nothing to do with the actual massacre.

trauma based mind control operating at a mass level.

maybe instead of parroting the mainstream media with its namecalling bullying, ("nutjob! nutjob! nutjob!) maybe you can tell us where the video surveillance is?

(a) This the computer era, photographs and video is so easily manipulated I would think you of all pseudo-paranoid conspiracy folks would be the first to not trust such..

(b) You're request for video evidence is if anything all the more indicative of the reality that our society has devolved into an almost voyeuristic one, where we all demand photos and videos invading each others' mutual privacy. Tragedy is not an opportunity for TMZ coverage. I don't WANT to see surveillance video of dozens of small children being attacked, or their noble teachers panicking in the face of a microcosmic Apocalypse. Do you really need to see this video to accept that regardless of the circumstances, dozens of people mostly small children were slaughtered?

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 12.27.2012, 03:22 PM   #66
h8kurdt
invito al cielo

h8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuchFriendsAreDangerous
(a) This the computer era, photographs and video is so easily manipulated I would think you of all pseudo-paranoid conspiracy folks would be the first to not trust such..

(b) You're request for video evidence is if anything all the more indicative of the reality that our society has devolved into an almost voyeuristic one, where we all demand photos and videos invading each others' mutual privacy. Tragedy is not an opportunity for TMZ coverage. I don't WANT to see surveillance video of dozens of small children being attacked, or their noble teachers panicking in the face of a microcosmic Apocalypse. Do you really need to see this video to accept that regardless of the circumstances, dozens of people mostly small children were slaughtered?

This.

The thing is, there could be a smoking gun and a shooter right there, and conspiracy theorists still wouldn't be happy.

Old 12.31.2012, 12:29 PM   #67
tesla69
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuchFriendsAreDangerous
(b) You're request for video evidence is if anything all the more indicative of the reality that our society has devolved into an almost voyeuristic one,

All I asked for was the video of Lanza shooting in the front door of the school all by his lonesome. I don't wish to see a bunch of dead children. CSI on network TV serves that social function if desired.

Even the Chinese released this which shows more than I need to see:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=cFqEnVqKUJ4

This article does ask some good questions:
http://www.veteranstoday.com/2012/12...ti-gun-psy-op/

and I was unaware this was going on:
http://www.prisonplanet.com/facebook...-accounts.html
Old 01.01.2013, 06:40 AM   #68
the ikara cult
invito al cielo

the ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
All I asked for was the video of Lanza shooting in the front door of the school all by his lonesome. I don't wish to see a bunch of dead children. CSI on network TV serves that social function if desired.

Even the Chinese released this which shows more than I need to see:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=cFqEnVqKUJ4

This article does ask some good questions:
http://www.veteranstoday.com/2012/12...ti-gun-psy-op/

and I was unaware this was going on:
http://www.prisonplanet.com/facebook...-accounts.html

Perhaps you should contact all future child murderers and ask them to set up a lighting rig by the entrance of the school they wish to decimate, pose for a few seconds showing all angles of their face, recite their name and provide a signed, written, and sealed letter explaining themselves and their motives to you personally.

Ive actually been watching a few old 9/11 conspiracy "debates" over the last couple of days, theyre actually quite quaint now.

the ikara cult is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.01.2013, 07:46 AM   #69
h8kurdt
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by the ikara cult
Perhaps you should contact all future child murderers and ask them to set up a lighting rig by the entrance of the school they wish to decimate, pose for a few seconds showing all angles of their face, recite their name and provide a signed, written, and sealed letter explaining themselves and their motives to you personally.

Ive actually been watching a few old 9/11 conspiracy "debates" over the last couple of days, theyre actually quite quaint now.

Don't get me started on that one. I have one seemingly every week with a guy at work about it. Along with his theories that aliens built the Great Pyramid and the one about NWO ruling the world.

Old 01.01.2013, 08:06 AM   #70
the ikara cult
invito al cielo

the ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's asses
Its because everyone has broadband now, they expect all the information to be crystal clear immediately and for there to be no contradictions or inconsistencies, which always happens in the immediate aftermath of a chaotic event. Conspiracy theorists then jump on these and link them together to form an alternative plot (Its always a plot, theres always a demon behind it) and when a more thorough investigation is done, anyone involved is part of a "cover up".

the ikara cult is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.01.2013, 03:32 PM   #71
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Its because everyone has broadband now, they expect all the information to be crystal clear immediately and for there to be no contradictions or inconsistencies, which always happens in the immediate aftermath of a chaotic event. Conspiracy theorists then jump on these and link them together to form an alternative plot (Its always a plot, theres always a demon behind it) and when a more thorough investigation is done, anyone involved is part of a "cover up".

Isn't it interesting. For thousands of years of human culture and history, conspiracy thrives on the lack of available knowledge and information, building up like mythology. So in theory, in our modern, instant-gratification era of streaming video and uber-updated social medial privacy invasion, all conspiracies should have simply evaporated under the sheer absurdity of some of it. However, alas, the interwebs has actually made conspiracies even MORE entrenched than ever.. its really weird actually. Even something mundane like the "Fail Mary" fiasco between the Packers and the Seahawks. The more I watched videos and looked at dissected photos it was all the more clear to me that Seahawks caught the ball, and indeed, months later most sports writers are of the same conclusion. However at there are still all the more websites and diagrams trying in vain to prove the opposite, and 99% of Americans probably still think that Packers were robbed.. A picture really does say a thousand words, unfortunately its a thousand different words to a thousand different people..

Old 01.02.2013, 10:05 AM   #72
Keeping It Simple
invito al cielo

Keeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's asses
I want proof on film, ideally directed by Ridely Scott, that tesla69 uses the toilet regularly, as I'm not convinced he does.
Keeping It Simple is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.02.2013, 03:50 PM   #73
fugazifan
invito al cielo

fugazifan kicks all y'all's assesfugazifan kicks all y'all's assesfugazifan kicks all y'all's assesfugazifan kicks all y'all's assesfugazifan kicks all y'all's assesfugazifan kicks all y'all's assesfugazifan kicks all y'all's assesfugazifan kicks all y'all's assesfugazifan kicks all y'all's assesfugazifan kicks all y'all's assesfugazifan kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Its always a plot, theres always a demon behind it

and somehow these theorists always find a way to blame the jews as i unsuprisingly saw in some of telsa's articles.

www.myspace.com/dellilahtheband
www.myspace.com/lecirquedesvampiresmusic
fugazifan is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.02.2013, 05:32 PM   #74
h8kurdt
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by fugazifan
and somehow these theorists always find a way to blame the jews as i unsuprisingly saw in some of telsa's articles.

The level of antisemitism that runs through a hell of a lot of conspiracy theories really is just shocking.

Old 01.04.2013, 08:49 AM   #75
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
ahhh, the gun show....

The truth is that most guns used in crime are gotten illegally. They are not purchased from dealers, or at gun shows. The black market for guns is HUGE
Old 01.05.2013, 12:09 AM   #76
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Instigator
ahhh, the gun show....

The truth is that most guns used in crime are gotten illegally. They are not purchased from dealers, or at gun shows. The black market for guns is HUGE

Yes, people go to gun shows and "legally" buy several, then report them missing or stolen or just don't, and them sell them "illegally" to the criminal black market. Further, the ATF reports 30,000 stolen firearms ANNUALLY in the US, that is a lot of potentiality for crime. Lastly, criminals steal them from warehouses, shipping docks, and train freight yards, where there are literally guns by the rail car and shipping container. So the reality is criminals and legitimate people inevitably get their guns from the same exact places. In LA County we've had a wonderful phenomenon, we zoned out most of the firearms retailers, and low and behold our murder and violent crime rates have decreased 600% since 1992. That is because there are less guns to steal from gun shops, the docks, and freight yards. Less guns to sell equals less guns to steal equals less guns on the street to harm and kill, period. This is not ideology, this is the reality of gun-control in Los Angeles over the past 20 years. As guns dried up, crime didn't increase, criminal access didn't increase, quite the opposite, our city and county and region became an unimaginably safer place. When I was growing up in elementary school, there were neighborhoods in Los Angeles with murder and violent crime rates as high as Baghdad or Allepo. Thank the Lord it is not like that anymore, LA is hardly recognizable from the stereotypes of the 1980s and 1990s, and we thank God firstly and gun control secondly. Texas, you should pay attention, I understand your violent crime and murder rates are rising despite all that solid gun ownership

Old 01.05.2013, 10:28 AM   #77
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
each orange dot represents a speaker of the house

oh wait, wrong photo!
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.05.2013, 11:53 AM   #78
h8kurdt
invito al cielo

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to !@#$%! again.

Old 01.05.2013, 07:42 PM   #79
Savage Clone
invito al cielo

Savage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's asses
Looks like the door to the classroom was locked on the day when punctuation was covered.
Savage Clone is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.07.2013, 08:53 AM   #80
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
The NRA's suggestion, and they say this with all honesty, is to place armed guards at every single school in the country. RIDICULOUS. .

The NRA receives millions and millions each year from gun manufacturers to lobby Congress and pretend they are speaking for normal 'mericans.
> »
-->

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth