Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonic Sounds
Reload this Page Merzbow live- April 2002 podcast for download
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 10.08.2006, 05:14 AM   #1
porkmarras
invito al cielo

porkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's asses
http://www.kunstradio.at/SPECIAL/LIV...W/index_e.html

That meant to read webcast,actually, but nevermind.

porkmarras is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.08.2006, 06:38 AM   #2
PAULYBEE2656
invito al cielo

PAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's asses
mmmmmm, noise!!!!!!

thanks porky!!
Old 10.08.2006, 10:34 AM   #3
o o o
the destroyed room

o o o kicks all y'all's asseso o o kicks all y'all's asseso o o kicks all y'all's asseso o o kicks all y'all's asseso o o kicks all y'all's asseso o o kicks all y'all's asseso o o kicks all y'all's asseso o o kicks all y'all's asseso o o kicks all y'all's asseso o o kicks all y'all's asseso o o kicks all y'all's asses
i was there!... well, actually, i was there 2 times during this 60-hour thing and i missed the opening and closing performances, so i only got to listen to the merzbox and did not see masami akita at all...

the flyer for this thing announced something like "Test your ear muscles! Who has the strongest ear muscles and can stay the longest during this event?" They would make you sign in when you entered the place and sign out when you left, and the winner - the one who totalled the higher amount of time - was supposed to win a trip to Copsa Mica in Romania, of all places...

i think i spend in total 2h40 there... i went there on a Friday night, and then during the night from Saturday to Sunday, after going out with friends, which was a bit of a strange experience, quite relaxing in fact... what was also great is that it was really in the yayoi kusama exhibition, so the rooms adjacent to the one where the music was played looked like this:

it was great, i realy liked the exhibition too.
o o o is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.08.2006, 10:43 AM   #4
o o o
the destroyed room

o o o kicks all y'all's asseso o o kicks all y'all's asseso o o kicks all y'all's asseso o o kicks all y'all's asseso o o kicks all y'all's asseso o o kicks all y'all's asseso o o kicks all y'all's asseso o o kicks all y'all's asseso o o kicks all y'all's asseso o o kicks all y'all's asseso o o kicks all y'all's asses
this is the kind of pictures you get when you google "Copsa Mica":

wikipedia says:

"The town is best known for its status (in the 1990s) as one of the most polluted in Europe. This was due to the emissions of two factories in the area:
  • One, open from 1936 to 1993, produced carbon black for dyes; its emissions permeated the area for nearly sixty years, leaving soot on homes, trees, animals, and everything else in the area. The stain from these decades of deposits are still visible.
  • The other source of the pollution, less visible but with even more serious effects to the health of the town's residents, was Sometra, a smelter whose emissions have contributed to significantly higher incidence of lung disease and impotence, along with a life expectancy nine years below Romania's average."
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Copsa_Mica

i wonder if someone actually won that trip.
o o o is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth