Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Sonic Gossip
Reload this Page Any good movie recomendations??
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 05.09.2006, 06:16 PM   #1
SolidZach
children of satan

SolidZach chews with a vagina dentataSolidZach chews with a vagina dentataSolidZach chews with a vagina dentataSolidZach chews with a vagina dentataSolidZach chews with a vagina dentataSolidZach chews with a vagina dentataSolidZach chews with a vagina dentataSolidZach chews with a vagina dentataSolidZach chews with a vagina dentataSolidZach chews with a vagina dentataSolidZach chews with a vagina dentata

This is a great Movie!!
SolidZach is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.09.2006, 06:18 PM   #2
m^a(t)h
expwy. to yr skull

m^a(t)h cold hard suckam^a(t)h cold hard suckam^a(t)h cold hard suckam^a(t)h cold hard suckam^a(t)h cold hard suckam^a(t)h cold hard suckam^a(t)h cold hard suckam^a(t)h cold hard suckam^a(t)h cold hard suckam^a(t)h cold hard suckam^a(t)h cold hard sucka
ever read the novel by Ray Bradbury?
m^a(t)h is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.09.2006, 06:22 PM   #3
SolidZach
children of satan

SolidZach chews with a vagina dentataSolidZach chews with a vagina dentataSolidZach chews with a vagina dentataSolidZach chews with a vagina dentataSolidZach chews with a vagina dentataSolidZach chews with a vagina dentataSolidZach chews with a vagina dentataSolidZach chews with a vagina dentataSolidZach chews with a vagina dentataSolidZach chews with a vagina dentataSolidZach chews with a vagina dentata
Quote:
Originally Posted by m^a(t)h

I'm planning on reading it.

thanks
Old 05.09.2006, 06:26 PM   #4
sonikjuice
little trouble girl

sonikjuice has a brilliant futuresonikjuice has a brilliant futuresonikjuice has a brilliant futuresonikjuice has a brilliant futuresonikjuice has a brilliant futuresonikjuice has a brilliant futuresonikjuice has a brilliant futuresonikjuice has a brilliant futuresonikjuice has a brilliant futuresonikjuice has a brilliant futuresonikjuice has a brilliant future
Yeah, I rented it about 2 weeks ago. It was very good, although a little cheesy at times. The acting is great though. I also loved the "futuristic" set. The TVs are not unlike the flat screen HDTVs that are being produced today. I also heard they are remaking it (along with every other movie created in the 60s).
sonikjuice is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.09.2006, 06:27 PM   #5
SonikJesus
the end of the ugly

SonikJesus kicks all y'all's assesSonikJesus kicks all y'all's assesSonikJesus kicks all y'all's assesSonikJesus kicks all y'all's assesSonikJesus kicks all y'all's assesSonikJesus kicks all y'all's assesSonikJesus kicks all y'all's assesSonikJesus kicks all y'all's assesSonikJesus kicks all y'all's assesSonikJesus kicks all y'all's assesSonikJesus kicks all y'all's asses
I just checked out this movie caled Donnie Darko. It was pretty cool. Check out the website for the movie, it's weird. You have to unlock it and find out passwords to get in.

edit: Shouldn't this be in non-sonics?
SonikJesus is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.09.2006, 06:29 PM   #6
claudezachary
empty page

claudezachary kicks all y'all's assesclaudezachary kicks all y'all's assesclaudezachary kicks all y'all's assesclaudezachary kicks all y'all's assesclaudezachary kicks all y'all's assesclaudezachary kicks all y'all's assesclaudezachary kicks all y'all's assesclaudezachary kicks all y'all's assesclaudezachary kicks all y'all's assesclaudezachary kicks all y'all's assesclaudezachary kicks all y'all's asses
Palindromes!!!!

Best new movie of this decade so far.
claudezachary is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.09.2006, 06:36 PM   #7
Society_In_My_Hole
little trouble girl

Society_In_My_Hole is a jewel in the roughSociety_In_My_Hole is a jewel in the roughSociety_In_My_Hole is a jewel in the roughSociety_In_My_Hole is a jewel in the rough
You've probly have already seen these but Amelie(sp?) is really good and Dancer in the Dark. I had to watch that last night after listening to the soundtrack.
Society_In_My_Hole is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.09.2006, 06:40 PM   #8
SolidZach
children of satan

Heres another great Film.

umjammer atomisk let me borrow this dvd!!
Old 05.09.2006, 07:01 PM   #9
Neongod
the destroyed room

Neongod has a brilliant futureNeongod has a brilliant futureNeongod has a brilliant futureNeongod has a brilliant futureNeongod has a brilliant futureNeongod has a brilliant futureNeongod has a brilliant futureNeongod has a brilliant futureNeongod has a brilliant futureNeongod has a brilliant futureNeongod has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidZach

This is a great Movie!!

Holy shit...I was at the library not 20 minutes ago and almost picked up this novel. Any good?
Old 05.09.2006, 08:00 PM   #10
LifeDistortion
expwy. to yr skull

LifeDistortion kicks all y'all's assesLifeDistortion kicks all y'all's assesLifeDistortion kicks all y'all's assesLifeDistortion kicks all y'all's assesLifeDistortion kicks all y'all's assesLifeDistortion kicks all y'all's assesLifeDistortion kicks all y'all's assesLifeDistortion kicks all y'all's assesLifeDistortion kicks all y'all's assesLifeDistortion kicks all y'all's assesLifeDistortion kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neongod
Holy shit...I was at the library not 20 minutes ago and almost picked up this novel. Any good?

Of course its good, its a classic.
LifeDistortion is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.09.2006, 08:34 PM   #11
m^a(t)h
expwy. to yr skull

m^a(t)h cold hard suckam^a(t)h cold hard suckam^a(t)h cold hard suckam^a(t)h cold hard suckam^a(t)h cold hard suckam^a(t)h cold hard suckam^a(t)h cold hard suckam^a(t)h cold hard suckam^a(t)h cold hard suckam^a(t)h cold hard suckam^a(t)h cold hard sucka
451 is a good read. The "snake" part is very interesting...
Old 05.09.2006, 08:35 PM   #12
m^a(t)h
expwy. to yr skull

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidZach

Heres another great Film.

umjammer atomisk let me borrow this dvd!!

Eraserhead is probably my favorite film of all time...
Old 05.09.2006, 08:40 PM   #13
m^a(t)h
expwy. to yr skull

Quote:
Originally Posted by SonikJesus
I just checked out this movie caled Donnie Darko. It was pretty cool. Check out the website for the movie, it's weird. You have to unlock it and find out passwords to get in.

edit: Shouldn't this be in non-sonics?

Donnie Darko is a great movie except the fact that like all the faggots in my school talk about it so I try to avoid conversation about it. Its great movie though with a great soundtrack. The opening scene of donnie awakening and then riding his bike into town with Echo and the bunneymen playing in the back is very cool.
Old 05.09.2006, 08:40 PM   #14
m^a(t)h
expwy. to yr skull

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diesel
ka pow

read the book instead...
Old 05.09.2006, 08:54 PM   #15
Neongod
the destroyed room

Neongod has a brilliant futureNeongod has a brilliant futureNeongod has a brilliant futureNeongod has a brilliant futureNeongod has a brilliant futureNeongod has a brilliant futureNeongod has a brilliant futureNeongod has a brilliant futureNeongod has a brilliant futureNeongod has a brilliant futureNeongod has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Diesel
i may just do that but you gotta experience this film it's crackers, i'm thinking i need a HUGE booze session before watcing it again sometime

I'd suggest a hallucinogen (or weed at the very least) instead of alcohol. The carpet, the lizard....want the ultimate freak-out? Do it my way.
Old 05.09.2006, 09:01 PM   #16
finding nobody
invito al cielo

finding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
he's a great author. i heard the 451 book was better than the movie. but i havent seen the movie
finding nobody is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.10.2006, 01:22 AM   #17
noisemachine
100%

noisemachine kicks all y'all's assesnoisemachine kicks all y'all's assesnoisemachine kicks all y'all's assesnoisemachine kicks all y'all's assesnoisemachine kicks all y'all's assesnoisemachine kicks all y'all's assesnoisemachine kicks all y'all's assesnoisemachine kicks all y'all's assesnoisemachine kicks all y'all's assesnoisemachine kicks all y'all's assesnoisemachine kicks all y'all's asses

noisemachine is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.10.2006, 02:03 AM   #18
SonikJesus
the end of the ugly

SonikJesus kicks all y'all's assesSonikJesus kicks all y'all's assesSonikJesus kicks all y'all's assesSonikJesus kicks all y'all's assesSonikJesus kicks all y'all's assesSonikJesus kicks all y'all's assesSonikJesus kicks all y'all's assesSonikJesus kicks all y'all's assesSonikJesus kicks all y'all's assesSonikJesus kicks all y'all's assesSonikJesus kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Donnie Darko is a great movie except the fact that like all the faggots in my school talk about it so I try to avoid conversation about it. Its great movie though with a great soundtrack. The opening scene of donnie awakening and then riding his bike into town with Echo and the bunneymen playing in the back is very cool.

Really? I had never heard of it until we had to watch it for my english class for post-modernism.
SonikJesus is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.10.2006, 02:43 AM   #19
ShermanLoper
little trouble girl

ShermanLoper kicks all y'all's assesShermanLoper kicks all y'all's assesShermanLoper kicks all y'all's assesShermanLoper kicks all y'all's assesShermanLoper kicks all y'all's assesShermanLoper kicks all y'all's assesShermanLoper kicks all y'all's assesShermanLoper kicks all y'all's assesShermanLoper kicks all y'all's assesShermanLoper kicks all y'all's assesShermanLoper kicks all y'all's asses
"Be Here To Love Me" which is a documentary on Townes Van Zandt. It has a bit of an interview with Steve Shelley in it (among others) and you get to learn about a cool songwriter with a tragic story.
ShermanLoper is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.10.2006, 06:17 AM   #20
Kallisti23chaos
children of satan

Kallisti23chaos kicks all y'all's assesKallisti23chaos kicks all y'all's assesKallisti23chaos kicks all y'all's assesKallisti23chaos kicks all y'all's assesKallisti23chaos kicks all y'all's assesKallisti23chaos kicks all y'all's assesKallisti23chaos kicks all y'all's assesKallisti23chaos kicks all y'all's assesKallisti23chaos kicks all y'all's assesKallisti23chaos kicks all y'all's assesKallisti23chaos kicks all y'all's asses
alexandro Jodorowsky's "The Holy Mountain"

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth