Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page PARIS...where to go?
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 07.24.2006, 01:09 PM   #21
al shabbray

oh man...thank you all for for the time you spend to write all of this stuff for me. there is a lot I havent knownn yet.
I was at the great cemetery last year, but its definately worth visiting for a second time.
does anybody know the record store called bimbo tower?`
I was there last year but it was closed. hope that it will be opnened this time.

thanks again, I will print this out and take it with me, but I`ll be waiting till august 14th cause if anybody got some new ideas...please post!!!
that will be the best paris guide!
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.24.2006, 04:29 PM   #22
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
somewhere near the champs elysEes there is a little restaurant called "le roi du pot au feu". nothing spectacular-- checkered tablecloths and a limited menu but-- what a menu! pot au feu is nothing but, eh, boiled beef in a broth with vegetables, but fuck the mother of goats, this is the best one ever. or you can get some kickass hachis parmentier and a bottle of house wine wich is great. and the tarte tatin is primo. and the cheeses... oh the cheeses!

the main point of being in france for me is to enjoy the specfuckingtacular food. oh what food. fucking shit. it's like oral sex 3 times a day. anyway you should investigate some good bargain restaurants so you can make an excursion out of it and enjoy without breaking the bank.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.24.2006, 05:29 PM   #23
jon boy
invito al cielo

jon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's asses
go to Pere Lachaise Cemetry. say hi to my friend, not that he's burried there he just lives nearby. is quite a nice part of paris.
jon boy is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.25.2006, 03:20 AM   #24
bloom
empty page

bloom has a couple of kiss-ass net friends
don't go, Paris is the most overrated city ever...
bloom is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth