Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page i was arrested at again at a protest last week- heres what i wrote about it
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 05.17.2010, 02:34 PM   #61
space
expwy. to yr skull

space kicks all y'all's assesspace kicks all y'all's assesspace kicks all y'all's assesspace kicks all y'all's assesspace kicks all y'all's assesspace kicks all y'all's assesspace kicks all y'all's assesspace kicks all y'all's assesspace kicks all y'all's assesspace kicks all y'all's assesspace kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glice
Why, Mr Space, oh master of not rising to troll-bait, have you slipped up here? I'm disappointed.

there's a difference between not feeding trolls, and spinning-up the idiots that reside on the net.

which do you believe HIVusa to be? I suspect the latter.

I think he woke up, got high and made a few posts that he cannot extract himself from.

he's even started sending me hate mail.

WHO'S TROLLIN' WHO?

lulz
space is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.17.2010, 02:36 PM   #62
hevusa
expwy. to yr skull

hevusa kicks all y'all's asseshevusa kicks all y'all's asseshevusa kicks all y'all's asseshevusa kicks all y'all's asseshevusa kicks all y'all's asseshevusa kicks all y'all's asseshevusa kicks all y'all's asseshevusa kicks all y'all's asseshevusa kicks all y'all's asseshevusa kicks all y'all's asseshevusa kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by space
there's a difference between not feeding trolls, and spinning-up the idiots that reside on the net.

which do you believe HIVusa to be? I suspect the latter.

I think he woke up, got high and made a few posts that he cannot extract himself from.

he's even started sending me hate mail.

WHO'S TROLLIN' WHO?

lulz

I just couldn't believe someone claiming to be 39 could be so fucking petty as to name call and not even debate the topic at hand.... So did you even finish High School then???
hevusa is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.17.2010, 02:37 PM   #63
hevusa
expwy. to yr skull

hevusa kicks all y'all's asseshevusa kicks all y'all's asseshevusa kicks all y'all's asseshevusa kicks all y'all's asseshevusa kicks all y'all's asseshevusa kicks all y'all's asseshevusa kicks all y'all's asseshevusa kicks all y'all's asseshevusa kicks all y'all's asseshevusa kicks all y'all's asseshevusa kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pookie
The second somebody used the word "Nazi" I thought.

To call Jews nazis is pretty crass...
Old 05.17.2010, 02:39 PM   #64
hevusa
expwy. to yr skull

Quote:

It is the fucking Jewish holy land... that doesn't mean I personally think it is holy. I don't.
Do I think the Jews should defend what was legally given to them??? YES!!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holy_Land#Judaism
Old 05.17.2010, 02:42 PM   #65
space
expwy. to yr skull

space kicks all y'all's assesspace kicks all y'all's assesspace kicks all y'all's assesspace kicks all y'all's assesspace kicks all y'all's assesspace kicks all y'all's assesspace kicks all y'all's assesspace kicks all y'all's assesspace kicks all y'all's assesspace kicks all y'all's assesspace kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by hevusa
I just couldn't believe someone claiming to be 39 could be so fucking petty as to name call and not even debate the topic at hand.... So did you even finish High School then???

NO, I rR BARLY CAN GIT OUT OWT UV HISTRY CLASS.

DURRRRRRP

see glice? he's serious. there's a huge difference there, gash-lips.
Old 05.17.2010, 02:44 PM   #66
space
expwy. to yr skull

Quote:
given to them???

GIVEN TO THEM??? ON WHO'S CUNTING AUTHORITY, HERR OBERFUHRER?
Old 05.17.2010, 02:47 PM   #67
hevusa
expwy. to yr skull

Quote:
GIVEN TO THEM??? ON WHO'S CUNTING AUTHORITY, HERR OBERFUHRER?

Britian. God... now I know why this has been so hard with you.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/British..._for_Palestine
Old 05.17.2010, 02:48 PM   #68
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
Let us all settle our differences over thousand year old religious supersitition squabbles by enjoying a classic Dio moment, live in japan.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zp_cwn2ImfQ

no sign of the morning glory
no sign of the day
you've been left on your own
like a rainbow.....
Old 05.17.2010, 02:58 PM   #69
space
expwy. to yr skull

Quote:
Britian. God...

thanks, don't need the wiki link, but I'm glad that yr starting to investigate.

so...let's get things nice and sparkling clear, you fascist bastard, if 'BRITAIN' says so, it's OK to treat people like dogs? nay, worse than dogs?

what if BRITAIN said it was ok for amerikkkangawd to rape yr mother while you watched? granted, yo mama's such a slut, she'd like it, but what about YOU??

Quote:
so hard with you.

keep both hands on the keyboard, please.
Old 05.17.2010, 03:01 PM   #70
hevusa
expwy. to yr skull

haha...
Well, I like your sense of humor SPACE. Always something...

"what if britian said it was ok to jump off a bridge"
Old 05.17.2010, 03:13 PM   #71
Glice
invito al cielo

Glice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:

see glice? he's serious. there's a huge difference there, gash-lips.

I thought you knew the difference? Anyone being a cunt is essentially a troll; it doesn't matter if they believe what they're saying. It's not been about the lulz for a good 5 years. As soon as you engage with Tinnternop you are assimilated into the legion of trolls. You know this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Savage Clone
Last time I was in Chicago I spent an hour in a Nazi submarine with a banjo player.
Glice is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.17.2010, 03:33 PM   #72
space
expwy. to yr skull

Quote:
Anyone being a cunt is essentially a troll.

which makes YOU what, exactly??

--

me, I just like a lively discussion about history.

I have another hour on the clock before I can go work out, and Oz is sleeping. what else would you have me do, oh, great, COMMANDING BRITAIN??
Old 05.17.2010, 03:35 PM   #73
Glice
invito al cielo

Glice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's asses
I know the rules of the internet. Those ones, and the other ones.

Also, it's spelt 'britian'.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Savage Clone
Last time I was in Chicago I spent an hour in a Nazi submarine with a banjo player.
Glice is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.17.2010, 03:41 PM   #74
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
you cannot spell Britain without BIG SOFT TITTAYS!

Old 05.17.2010, 03:44 PM   #75
space
expwy. to yr skull

Quote:
Also, it's spelt 'britian'.
now look who's having a laugh...

Old 05.17.2010, 03:50 PM   #76
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
It is the fucking Jewish holy land... that doesn't mean I personally think it is holy. I don't.
Do I think the Jews should defend what was legally given to them??? YES!!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holy_Land#Judaism

look, there were legal arguments for the creation of the state of israel in 1948, but there have also been endless wars since day 1-- these were mostly in self-defense until 1973-- then israel invaded lebanon in 1982 and it was such a huge clusterfuck of error i can't even begin to describe it. it was israel's vietnam of sorts and when israel's claims to being morally justified were shredded to pieces.

anyway, the state of israel has expanded quite a bit since 1948-- galilee, the golan, then east jerusalem and the west bank/gaza and.. look this was what BRITAIN wanted:

the war of 1948 changed much of that. then there was 1967. the wars with egypt don't count, as those matters are settled.

you realize, the occupation of east jerusalem, the west bank and gaza are NOT legal, right? funny enough, i do think it's a good idea israel stays put in the golan because of strategic reasons-- syria is a dangerous enemy-- but there is no strategic reason to keep fucking the palestinians in the ass. it's at this point a matter of an unholy alliance of militarist politicians and religious extremists having their way with what used to be a decent country.

i've been there by the way and it's fucking apartheid. fugazifan is not an antisemite-- he's a jew, for fucks sakes. the israeli wingnuts call people like him "self-hating jews" and post lists with their names online calling for their erradication (i know, my ex-girlfriend was in one of those lists). oh yeah, they are a murderous little gang of fuckers, they go into mosques and machine gun everyone in sight and are hailed as heroes, and they have the support of their current government to do as they please.

see, jerusalem is declared by the israeli constitution to be "the eternal capital of the jewish state" or some such thing; holy land, whatever, fine. but what they don't tell you about is that year after year the limits of the MUNICIPALITY are expanded, hence newly made "holy" and non-negotiable as they encroach into palestinian land.

the fact is, there will be no peace until the israeli lebensraum settlers GTFO of legal palestinian land and everyone returns to the green line borders as much as humanly possible, then figure out what to do with the old jerusalem. it's a bit late for the "right of return", in my misinformed opinion, though there could be compensation---it's 100% impractical to bring back the people who were displaced in the war of 48-49, really. however, giving the golan back to syria would be sheer stupidity.

anyway, whatever, i don't know what i'm talking about but you REALLY are speaking from sheer ignorance, so you'd benefit from changing subjects quickly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Instigator
Let us all settle our differences over thousand year old religious supersitition squabbles by enjoying a classic Dio moment, live in japan.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zp_cwn2ImfQ

no sign of the morning glory
no sign of the day
you've been left on your own
like a rainbow.....

^^ follow cheeto's cue
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.17.2010, 03:55 PM   #77
pbradley
invito al cielo

pbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
but all that holy land bullshit is what is causing all this violence and idiocy in the first place. I wish it would just end.
Wow, fuck you.
pbradley is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.17.2010, 03:57 PM   #78
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by fugazifan
it was published in the official sheikh jarrah (neighborhood in east jerusalem where we are struggling to stop more jewish settlers from taking arab houses and to give back the arabs whose houses have already been taken) blog.
a lot has transpired this past week.
i advise going through some of the other posts in the blog but here is what happened on jerusalem day last week.
and i will give a brief intro to what jerusalem day is.
jerusalem day celebrates the union of jerusalem in 67, ie the conquering of the old city/western wall, and the consequent illegal annexation of east jerusalem as an official part of israel, an annexation that has not been recognized by any country in the world. in fact israel is the only country whose capital is not recognized by any other country.
since then jerusalem has been known as a unified city, but the facts are that it is not. while west jerusalem (the jewish part) continues to thrive and gain international acclaim and tourism, east jerusalem is a complete slum. over 30% of jerusalem's some 800,000 residents live in the east part, but east (or the arab parts of east jerusalem) receive only 10% of the cities funding.
there has never been any urban building plan for east jerusalem, in the 43 years that israel has conquered it. that means that most of the houses have no real sewage system. in addition the municipality because of the intentional lack of urban plans, do not let any arabs build houses. this results in illegal house building which results in regular house demolitions.

in a country that has a mandatory education until the age of 17 i think, there is a lack of over 1000 classrooms in east Jerusalem. i believe that the high school dropout rate is over 50% (but im not sure)

these are just a few facts on how jerusalem is not unified. and for that reason we protested the unification holiday last Wednesday. and for that reason i was arrested.
as i promised earlier, here is my somewhat long report of that day.

http://www.en.justjlm.org/?p=109
I wouldn't go to fucking Jerusalem if you tried to drag me at gunpoint, and that city means more to my heart than any place on earth, I live, dream and bleed for Jerusalem, but I couldn't dare step foot in such an ugly place

as a Christian I can say but one thing, "when you see the battlements besieging Jerusalem let them flee into the mountains."

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.17.2010, 04:02 PM   #79
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

"killing for religion
something I don't understand"
-Megadeth HOLY WARS
Old 05.17.2010, 04:06 PM   #80
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Instigator
"killing for religion
something I don't understand"
-Megadeth HOLY WARS

rob, they fooled you, nobody is killing anybody over religion in Israel, it is all politics and money, isn't it obvious? nobody every fought over religion, it has always been about money.. name me any so-called religious war and I will show you where the money trail was..

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth